Are jews evil, or just scapegoat for anti marxism?

Started by Agro, August 21, 2017, 11:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

9% of 330 Million = 29,700 000 Nazis in the USA? Wow.  Hard to believe.
Who did this poll and how?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Where do you think Trump gets his support?  And another 20% other alt-right social crazies...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 12:39:27 PM
Hells bells, 60% of the US are Nazis. Who knew?
Actually, Trump got 46% of the popular vote.  Only a small percentage of that was from Nazi's and members of the Aryan Nations.  There aren't that many of them.

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 01:03:32 PM
Who did this poll and how?
Yes, it's hard to believe.  I would have guessed more like .035%

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 26, 2017, 02:21:51 PM
Yes, it's hard to believe.  I would have guessed more like .035%

Count all Republicans and Berniecrats ... or all White males ... it is even larger ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 11:11:16 AM
I would say that Neo-Nazis, white supremacist are in fewer number than you are led to believe.

This sudden infestation of fascists, Nazis are IMO propaganda, rather than reality.
Where were they hiding all these years?
Or are you just being manipulated by the left?

Wait. You are the left. Oops.

When an D is in the WH ... half the US are Stalinists.  When an R is in the WH ... half of the US are Nazis.  The control of Congress is the wild card.  In the 80s when the D controlled Congress, there were Nazis everywhere, and Satanist cults kidnapping children.  Hysteria is very useful and controllable by the Elite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 02:43:49 PM
When an D is in the WH ... half the US are Stalinists.  When an R is in the WH ... half of the US are Nazis.  The control of Congress is the wild card.  In the 80s when the D controlled Congress, there were Nazis everywhere, and Satanist cults kidnapping children.  Hysteria is very useful and controllable by the Elite.

No Baruch.  You know those are false numbers and I respect you less for using false numbers you know better about. 

If you mean to say it is the "perception" of those numbers than say that.  Don't make a false argument as if it is true. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 02:50:58 PM
No Baruch.  You know those are false numbers and I respect you less for using false numbers you know better about. 

If you mean to say it is the "perception" of those numbers than say that.  Don't make a false argument as if it is true.

Perception is reality, and not my perception, I am speaking for meme infected America.  Information is part of all-spectrum war ... same as oil, finance and voluptuous women.  When your security apparatus is paranoid, then they have to make war on your own citizens ... just in case.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 11:54:46 AM
I guess they are all Trump supporters too.
According to folklore, Trump is literally Hitler. Kind of a father figure. No?
Folklore????  Of course Trump isn't Hitler--he isn't smart enough.  I'm sure he is a father figure for you, tho.  Trump clearly is racist.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 26, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
Folklore????  Of course Trump isn't Hitler--he isn't smart enough.  I'm sure he is a father figure for you, tho.  Trump clearly is racist.

Don't EVER underestimate talented demagogues like Trump.  No one considered Hitler a threat at the start. 

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 03:36:39 PM
Don't EVER underestimate talented demagogues like Trump.  No one considered Hitler a threat at the start.
I did not mean to suggest this guy isn't dangerous.  He is.  The term 'folklore' got to me--like Trump is simply a misunderstood wonder worker.  He is dangerous the way classical fascist leaders are--it's not folklore, it's history.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 26, 2017, 06:41:23 PM
I did not mean to suggest this guy isn't dangerous.  He is.  The term 'folklore' got to me--like Trump is simply a misunderstood wonder worker.  He is dangerous the way classical fascist leaders are--it's not folklore, it's history.

I see what you mean by "folklore".  I should have caught that myself.

We're good on that!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 06:45:28 PM
I see what you mean by "folklore".  I should have caught that myself.

We're good on that!

It is pronounced Volklore ... you under-menschen.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
It is pronounced Volklore ... you under-menschen.

Hey, I thought I was a coelacanth these days!  Vas is los under-menschen, skrithling?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 06:52:13 PM
Hey, I thought I was a coelacanth these days!  Vas is los under-menschen, skrithling?

Sorry, Google Translate says that is Icelandic.  And it translates it to English as "skrithling".  Back to your "Alþingi" you "Þræll".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.