Are jews evil, or just scapegoat for anti marxism?

Started by Agro, August 21, 2017, 11:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Can someone describe the main attributes of an anti-Marxist?  I'm asking for specifics.  Do they froth at the mouth, call others names, lie, cheat, and steal?  Do they have big feet?

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on August 23, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
Can someone describe the main attributes of an anti-Marxist?  I'm asking for specifics.  Do they froth at the mouth, call others names, lie, cheat, and steal?  Do they have big feet?

Marxist share equally like the pigs in Animal Farm...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 23, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Mostly they wear black clothes, hoodies, and appear at Soros sponsored events.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I am wondering what these Antifa people do all day when there is no riot?
I don't think they have a steady employment.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 09:11:30 AM
I am wondering what these Antifa people do all day when there is no riot?
I don't think they have a steady employment.
Sometimes you ask the stupidest questions.  Of course they have jobs.  But they are still very, very much smaller in number than the white nationalist/nazi groups in this country.  All have jobs--but what does that have to do with anything?????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

pr126

Oh, BTW, I need the afternoon off to bash the Fash. Hope it is not going to inconvenience you.
Got to change into my uniform, get a baseball bat, flags, you know.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 10:03:51 AM
Oh, BTW, I need the afternoon off to bash the Fash. Hope it is not going to inconvenience you.
Got to change into my uniform, get a baseball bat, flags, you know.
Oh--and don't forget to wipe yourself, too--okay??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 26, 2017, 09:56:04 AM
Sometimes you ask the stupidest questions.  Of course they have jobs.  But they are still very, very much smaller in number than the white nationalist/nazi groups in this country.  All have jobs--but what does that have to do with anything?????

Yes, they are employed by Soros the Horrible.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I would say that Neo-Nazis, white supremacist are in fewer number than you are led to believe.

This sudden infestation of fascists, Nazis are IMO propaganda, rather than reality.
Where were they hiding all these years?
Or are you just being manipulated by the left?

Wait. You are the left. Oops.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 11:11:16 AM
I would say that Neo-Nazis, white supremacist are in fewer number than you are led to believe.

This sudden infestation of fascists, Nazis are IMO propaganda, rather than reality.

White supremacists are much more numerous than you seem to believe.  The Aryan Brotherhood and the Peckerheads are large in the CA prisons.  And live everywhere in this state.  And a bunch of them are in parts of Oregon, Wash. Idaho and Utah.  Many simply do not advertise it--they keep a low profile.  I've run across them in my line of work (teacher at a juvenile hall--quite a few guards were of that ilk and quite a few of the juveniles, as well).   Study the actual history of the US and they show up everywhere.  Quite a few christians espouse those beliefs, as well--have no use for the mud people.

pr126

I guess they are all Trump supporters too.
According to folklore, Trump is literally Hitler. Kind of a father figure. No?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 26, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
The Aryan Brotherhood and the Peckerheads are large in the CA prisons.  And live everywhere in this state.  And a bunch of them are in parts of Oregon, Wash. Idaho and Utah.
And Montana, but it's probably just some overflow from Idaho.

SGOS

pr126

Hells bells, 60% of the US are Nazis. Who knew?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 26, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

According to a recent poll, they are about 9%.  I was surprised and dismayed they were that many.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!