Women and Children Abused in Refugee Camps

Started by Shiranu, August 20, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Remember that he little girl from Oklahoma City?

That's one I remember
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Cavebear

The refugee situation around the world is getting out of hand.  A rational world would coordinate refugee assistance internationally, building support structures and solving failed State problems.

But we won't live in a rational world as long as superstition and theisms control most people in need of help.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 01:48:23 AM
The refugee situation around the world is getting out of hand.  A rational world would coordinate refugee assistance internationally, building support structures and solving failed State problems.

But we won't live in a rational world as long as superstition and theisms control most people in need of help.

Correct.  And we are planning on invading Venezuela.  Our method for dealing with failed states, is to create more of them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Correct.  And we are planning on invading Venezuela.  Our method for dealing with failed states, is to create more of them.

Don't be a nudge!  We aren't going to invade Venezuela.  We are more modern than that.  We will just try to choke their economy to teach the government there a lesson.  Never mind that it will most punish the poor...  We are militarily too busy elsewhere to care about SA anymore.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 12:50:26 PM
Don't be a nudge!  We aren't going to invade Venezuela.  We are more modern than that.  We will just try to choke their economy to teach the government there a lesson.  Never mind that it will most punish the poor...  We are militarily too busy elsewhere to care about SA anymore.

So you don't think the CIA controls the cocaine trade, like all the other drug trades?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 26, 2017, 02:51:18 PM
So you don't think the CIA controls the cocaine trade, like all the other drug trades?

No, that would take too much organization and competence.  Such arrangements by the CIA have always results in complete failure.  The best WE can do is herbicide sq miles...