The real reason for the rallies

Started by Blackleaf, August 20, 2017, 12:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

I knew the white nationalists and Nazis gathering together was bad, but this is fucking terrifying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjA0XfL7Xg
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Sorginak

I don't like watching videos when it hardly takes much effort for the original poster to provide a synopsis. 

I won't watch it.  You people need to learn. 

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 12:47:56 AM
I don't like watching videos when it hardly takes much effort for the original poster to provide a synopsis. 

I tend to agree with you about that.  Thank You.  I've always thought that you should take the time to say what you tgink.  If a pictures adds to that fine.  But a picture alone is not worth much.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Blackleaf

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 12:47:56 AM

Okay. How about a quote?

"I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time, I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence. I'm here to spread ideas, talk, in the hopes that someone more capable will come along and do that. Someone like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew." -- Christopher Cantwell, speaker at Unite the Right.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 20, 2017, 01:11:29 AM
Okay. How about a quote?

"I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time, I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence. I'm here to spread ideas, talk, in the hopes that someone more capable will come along and do that. Someone like Donald Trump, who does not give his daughter to a Jew." -- Christopher Cantwell, speaker at Unite the Right.

He's nuts.  Simply as that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 20, 2017, 01:11:29 AM
Okay. How about a quote?

Yep, crazy as a loon he is.  But fluoridation of the water stops all this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 08:52:30 AM
Yep, crazy as a loon he is.  But fluoridation of the water stops all this.

The fluoride will stop the dark one, it will...

Munch

yeah dustys pretty much gone downhill lately, use to like him but don't value his opinion anymore.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on August 20, 2017, 03:47:36 PM
yeah dustys pretty much gone downhill lately, use to like him but don't value his opinion anymore.
He's gotten rusty.  :P

Cavebear

aitm

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 20, 2017, 12:45:40 AM
I knew the white nationalists and Nazis gathering together was bad, but this is fucking terrifying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjA0XfL7Xg

is it me or could that kid pass for a very young Adolph?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Sorginak

Quote from: aitm on August 20, 2017, 05:48:02 PM
is it me or could that kid pass for a very young Adolph?

I can see it. 

Shiranu

I'm going to be honest, even I haven't watched it. You gotta give us some type of incentive or summary to work with.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 05:51:05 PM
I can see it.

The hair is right.  The facial expression is right.  Needs the tiny mustache, though.  And do you know WHY Hitler wore that tiny mustache?

pr126