News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Posting on Facebook

Started by pr126, August 19, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Michael Stürzenberger: Six Months in Prison for Posting a Photo of a Nazi and the Mufti on Facebook
QuoteToday Mr. Stürzenberger was sentenced to six months in prison for posting a photo of a Nazi and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem on his Facebook page.

This was not a photoshop job, mind you. The picture was not digitally altered. It was a simple historical artifact from World War Two.

Six months in the slammer for that.

Will this be thrown into the memory hole by the Ministry of Truth?

Baruch

Germanics have been in denial since 1945 ... Vichy French also.  Their citizens really were POS from 1933-1945.  Maybe they still are.  So the "Nazi symbols are hate speech thing" isn't being sensitive ... it is just a 1984 Newspeak coverup.  Maybe the EU is the Fourth Reich.

Here in the US they are trying to make it illegal to boycott Israel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2017, 07:15:37 AM
Germanics have been in denial since 1945 ... Vichy French also.  Their citizens really were POS from 1933-1945.  Maybe they still are.  So the "Nazi symbols are hate speech thing" isn't being sensitive ... it is just a 1984 Newspeak coverup.  Maybe the EU is the Fourth Reich.

Here in the US they are trying to make it illegal to boycott Israel.

Good luck with that.

But if Israel disappeared overnigh, (has ve halila) the Jew hatred will continue.
When all Jews are gone, there will be another group to take its place.
The hate must go on.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 19, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Good luck with that.

But if Israel disappeared overnigh, (has ve halila) the Jew hatred will continue.
The hate must go on.

Lets see who Jewish opponents are ...

1. Lack of conscience
2. Lack of self reflection (see vampires)

Yep, psychotics, everyone of them ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 19, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Good luck with that.

The hate must go on.

First, you are falling into Baruchs' religious fantasies.

Second, do you mean Jews that hate or people who hate Jews?  Your phrasing leaves ambiguity.

Third, supposing that all Jews were gone (your apparent desire, not mine) of course there would be other groups to be hated by some people.  Haters must hate and will find someone.

If there were only 2 people left on Earth, a hater would hate the other...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

You see what you want to see.
Your observations are incorrect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 20, 2017, 02:31:18 AM
You see what you want to see.
Your observations are incorrect.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In what way?  Claims are weak, details would be good.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
In what way?  Claims are weak, details would be good.

I see you are carpet bombing the forum as usual. Bored much?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 20, 2017, 02:42:54 AM
I see you are carpet bombing the forum as usual. Bored much?

I am very involved and many topics interest me.  There is a difference.  If I felt I had nothing to say on a topic, I wouldn't.

Cavebear

I'll add to that, PR, since you raised the subject.  The 4 focusses in my life are gardening, cats, politics, and atheism, in not particular order.

I spend most of my daytime tending to the yard with the garden and flowers.  I spend much of my time with the 3 cats.  I feed them, play with them, toss toys to them, and make sure they are happy.  At night they sleep all around me.  They are happy cats.

Most nights, I visit a gardening site where I answer questions based on 45 years of experience, learn a few things from other posters, and enjoy the company of other people who love growing things. 

When I am done with THAT, every few nights, I visit Atheist Forums.  Then, and only then, I tend to stay online long enough to read and then answer questions and express my views.  I'm retired and have time.  I do it because I really care about atheism.  I don't do it because I bored.  I do it because I think atheism is the only way out of the screwed up world the superstitious crazy theists have created in their fear of dying and some all-powerful raging deity.

I sit and respond to posts by crazy christians and crazy moslems mostly, but crazy jews and crazy hindus would  also be the same to me!

In case you haven't noticed, I seldom create threads myself.  I am comfortable in my atheism and I don't go pushing it with new provocative threads.  Mostly, I just want to speak to fellow atheists and their concerns and questions.  I do feel bound to respond to non-atheists about their misunderstanding of atheism or their own theisms. 

There are participants on the Board I do not like.  There are probably participants on the Board you do not like.  WOW, what a shock!

I'm not here because I'm "bored".  I'm here because the subject matters to me. 

Got it?

Baruch

You have a problem with politics.  The other hobbies are good to go.  All Americans have a problem with politics.  They need to put the gun down, and walk away backward, slowly, with their hands up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 08:59:26 AM
You have a problem with politics.  The other hobbies are good to go.  All Americans have a problem with politics.  They need to put the gun down, and walk away backward, slowly, with their hands up.

The NRA wouldn't be happy about that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Little about the NRA makes me happy either.  The 2nd Amendment needs a serious re-write.  I don't want crazy people walking around with AK-47s.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 08:10:41 AM
I'll add to that, PR, since you raised the subject.  The 4 focusses in my life are gardening, cats, politics, and atheism, in not particular order.

I spend most of my daytime tending to the yard with the garden and flowers.  I spend much of my time with the 3 cats.  I feed them, play with them, toss toys to them, and make sure they are happy.  At night they sleep all around me.  They are happy cats.

Most nights, I visit a gardening site where I answer questions based on 45 years of experience, learn a few things from other posters, and enjoy the company of other people who love growing things. 

When I am done with THAT, every few nights, I visit Atheist Forums.  Then, and only then, I tend to stay online long enough to read and then answer questions and express my views.  I'm retired and have time.  I do it because I really care about atheism.  I don't do it because I bored.  I do it because I think atheism is the only way out of the screwed up world the superstitious crazy theists have created in their fear of dying and some all-powerful raging deity.

I sit and respond to posts by crazy christians and crazy moslems mostly, but crazy jews and crazy hindus would  also be the same to me!

In case you haven't noticed, I seldom create threads myself.  I am comfortable in my atheism and I don't go pushing it with new provocative threads.  Mostly, I just want to speak to fellow atheists and their concerns and questions.  I do feel bound to respond to non-atheists about their misunderstanding of atheism or their own theisms. 

There are participants on the Board I do not like.  There are probably participants on the Board you do not like.  WOW, what a shock!

I'm not here because I'm "bored".  I'm here because the subject matters to me. 

Got it?
Cavebear, just the guy I'm looking for.  Gardening question.  We have an organic garden in the back yard--no grass, just the large garden; mostly in containers to accommodate our three dogs.  Anyway--we grew three types of tomatoes this year.  Store bought plants (early girl, celebrity, and big boy)--they produced fruit.  Heirloom from an on-line vendor--3 plants.  Plants are big (4-6 ft. tall) with blossoms--no fruit (planted 2/3 months ago).  And three plants raised from seeds from last year.  They are 3/5 ft tall, with blooms and no fruit.  Do you have any idea why a tomato plant would do that--bloom with no fruit?  We live in the central CA valley and have had an exceptionally hot summer--one stretch of 100 daily and the night temp usually over 70.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.   (Yeah, I know--buy them at the store.) :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

They can kiss my grits too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.