FOX News Defends Trump's Defense of Nazis/White Supremacists/Bigotry

Started by Shiranu, August 18, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/15/donald-trump-charlottesville-press-conference-newt-gingrich-reacts

Reminder: This is the number one watched news station in the world, defending someone for defending Nazism and White Supremacy.

Remind me again, where are the major Regressive Left, Cultural Marxist news outlets defending Antifa? Where is Antifa so ingrained into American society that the highest leader electable in their region is actively supporting their ideology?

Oh, right, the alt-right is once again full of shit and hatred. Surprising.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sorginak

Drew_2017

I think the over reaction is due to the extreme hatred of anything Trump. The continued outrage that he won the presidency. I underestimated how opposed the left would be of Trump. By the way how did Hillary lose?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Sorginak

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 18, 2017, 09:35:05 PM
By the way how did Hillary lose?

Due to an incompetent electoral college that ignored Hillary's popular vote, of course.

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 18, 2017, 09:35:05 PMI think the over reaction is due to the extreme hatred of anything Trump.
*plays How Could This Happen To Me on the world's smallest violin*

Mike Cl

I think the over reaction is due to the extreme hatred of anything Trump. The continued outrage that he won the presidency. I underestimated how opposed the left would be of Trump. By the way how did Hillary lose?
I would like to crown you the King of the SFA's!  That makes you royalty among Amerka's ruling group.  You posts show that you will revel in it.  (SFA=Stupid Fucking Amerkian)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on August 18, 2017, 09:39:49 PM
Due to an incompetent electoral college that ignored Hillary's popular vote, of course.

And her incompetent campaign that ignored Wisconsin.  Surprised there isn't more ennui against the Cheeseheads.

Current total of registered voters greater than adults in that age group ... +3.5 million ... though not all of them probably voted (double counting of someone in more than one precinct) ... and the dead in Chicago get a regular special dispensation ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

@ Drew_2017

See what you have done? Poking a hornet's nest is very unwise.

Repent! Turn or burn.

fencerider

I think the over reaction is due to the extreme hatred of anything Trump.
and the hatred of Trump comes from him being less intelligent than a fourth grader.

Trump won the electoral college because the states committed the crime of making electors vote for the winner of their state. Completely goes against the intention and design of the founders. It was designed specifically to keep idiots like Trump from becoming president.

Quote from: Shiranu on August 18, 2017, 08:37:03 PM
Reminder: This is the number one watched news station in the world
its a sick world...

Reminder: If an individual buys 51% of a corporations shares on the open market, he suddenly has the power to change the CEO, and the whole outlook of the business. So how much do FOX shares cost???
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Atheon

I've seen for decades Republicans denying that they're racists (despite behaving like them), but now I see them openly defending the Nazis. NAZIS!

Hey Republicans: remember when you watched Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and Inglourious Basterds, not to mention lighter fare like Indiana Jones, Hogan's Heroes, The Sound of Music, Cabaret, Casablanca, or any of a plethora of WWII movies, like Dam Busters? The Nazis were the BAD GUYS!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

QuoteI think the over reaction is due to the extreme hatred of anything Trump. The continued outrage that he won the presidency. I underestimated how opposed the left would be of Trump.

I'll try to put this in simple words, so it can maybe sink in...

You need to go fuck yourself in the ass with a molten pineapple.

1 American was left dead by a terrorist attack committed by white supremacists and neo-Nazis. 20-some Americans were left injured in a terrorist attack committed by white supremacists and neo-Nazis. The president of the United States of America began by blaming the victims of that terrorist attack and refused to even say who committed this act of terror, and only said their name two days later after arm-twisting by his own staff. Then he goes back a day or two later and again blames the victims of a terrorist attack literally committed by fucking Nazis.

It's not the left that is opposed to this... literally everyone around him is jumping ship. CEO's of the Business Advisory Councils resigned left and right until Trump finally just disbanded the group. Moderate Republicans like Corker who avoid conflict have released public statements saying that in very strong terms condemn Trump's response and bigotry. Shit, even the alt-right is turning on him (not because it's the right thing, obviously, but because of the firing of Bannon). This is not a left-vs-right issue, this is an everyone who is against Nazis vs Nazi apologist issue.

I realise starting off with an insulting remark is not the way to win people over, but let's be honest... if Trump said the sky was actually pink instead of blue because of the left is pumping liberal gas into the sky, you, Munch and pr would be here arguing that was probably actually true or that somehow Muslims or "teh feminazis" had brainwashed everyone into thinking it was blue, so I'm not particularly concerned with winning you over.

QuoteBy the way how did Hillary lose?

You are really still salty about your candidate losing the popular vote, even when Hillary fucked up and didn't campaign in swing states?

Need some Preparation-H for this man, ASAP!

QuoteNot forgetting the Russian hackers!

Please, that is so a few months ago. We have moved on buddy, get with the times. We are more concerned now about the actual Russians that explicitly colluded with the Trump campaign, that the Trump campaign admits they met with after lying through their teeth time and time again about it.

QuoteSee what you have done? Poking a hornet's nest is very unwise.

Yeah, I can't honestly think of a time post-WW2 that defending Nazi's was anything other than a hornet's nest. My dad didn't drop bombs for months on his own homeland to eliminate Nazis so that I could sit back and just stay silent when they murder fellow Americans.

When you are fighting this hard to make excuses for Nazis, it's probably time to shut your computer down, get away from the T.V. for awhile, and go live in a cabin in the woods for a few years reflecting on what you have become.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 19, 2017, 12:09:34 AM
Not forgetting the Russian hackers!

Someone has already seriously suggested that Putin was using mind-control-beams from satellite, to control the violence in Charlottesville.  Dilbert (Scott Adams) has nailed it .. a hysteria bubble (and yes ladies, it is named after you and your characteristic over-emotional behavior).

It isn't just for Canada, now they are proposing that health care workers in California, be imprisoned for using the wrong pronouns with patients ... because it is hate speech.  I know what I would be tempted to inject a snowflake with ... and it isn't pronouns.

What we have here is a Leftist version of Dr Strangelove.  US?  Just say no!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on August 19, 2017, 01:18:01 AM
and the hatred of Trump comes from him being less intelligent than a fourth grader.

Trump won the electoral college because the states committed the crime of making electors vote for the winner of their state. Completely goes against the intention and design of the founders. It was designed specifically to keep idiots like Trump from becoming president.

its a sick world...

Reminder: If an individual buys 51% of a corporations shares on the open market, he suddenly has the power to change the CEO, and the whole outlook of the business. So how much do FOX shares cost???

I denounce you for hate speech!  You are offending all the stupid POS out there ... who deserve special political rights and lots of free shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on August 19, 2017, 04:42:54 AM
I've seen for decades Republicans denying that they're racists (despite behaving like them), but now I see them openly defending the Nazis. NAZIS!

Hey Republicans: remember when you watched Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and Inglourious Basterds, not to mention lighter fare like Indiana Jones, Hogan's Heroes, The Sound of Music, Cabaret, Casablanca, or any of a plethora of WWII movies, like Dam Busters? The Nazis were the BAD GUYS!

I stated during the election, I will vote as a Jew, for Zombie Hitler, before I will vote for you Alinsky POS.  And Stalin was a bad guy too.

Of course, since 1972, Republicans are KKK ... the Democrats left them with no choice but to change to the opposite party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.