News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What to learn from 4th graders

Started by WitchSabrina, June 13, 2013, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

My phone won't play the video so unless you explain the content I'll have no other option than to assume ALL 4th graders are kind contrary to my own personal experiences in 4th grade, which by the way I spent 2 years going from the short fat kid to the tallest, skinniest kid by 5th grade.. :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"My phone won't play the video so unless you explain the content I'll have no other option than to assume ALL 4th graders are kind contrary to my own personal experiences in 4th grade, which by the way I spent 2 years going from the short fat kid to the tallest, skinniest kid by 5th grade.. :shock:

APA one of their classmates has had cancer and lost all his hair.   So he wouldn't feel so awkward returning to school several of the 11 and 12 yr olds shaved their own heads.   I thought the story was sweet and showed compassion.

The line of "the boys went in (into the barber shop) as boys and came out as men"   was a bit of a stretch.  But a feel-good story nonetheless.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

They must have left out the part about the forced injections of human growth hormones with every haircut, but hey...nice gesture. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.