Main Menu

Not the Onion

Started by Unbeliever, August 18, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Sorginak

I haven't read anything from there in a long time, didn't think the site was still active. 

Unbeliever

I try to go there every time I'm on-line. It offers a good break from all the tragic news we've been getting lately.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

fencerider

I never heard if this place but this article from today is a hilarious headline.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/6un2rj/white_supremacists_taking_dna_tests_sad_to/

white supremacists taking dna test discover they aren't 100% white
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on August 19, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
I never heard if this place but this article from today is a hilarious headline.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/6un2rj/white_supremacists_taking_dna_tests_sad_to/

There is a history of miscegination in the US ... mostly R people Fing D people ;-)  The result is children who are both ugly and stupid ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The tests might be more accurate than some of them would like to discover.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

Yeah, that's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

Btw, this pos tried to buy a town and rename it Trump because apparently he loves Trump that much.  Strange how popular that guy is in fascist/nazi circles.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
Yeah, that's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

Btw, this pos tried to buy a town and rename it Trump because apparently he loves Trump that much.  Strange how popular that guy is in fascist/nazi circles.

Betcha some African Americans are lot whiter than they thought too.  I met a person from the Embassy of Sierra Leone  in a store once, and he was as black as the Ace of Spades.  A real surprise.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 11:36:40 AMBetcha some African Americans are lot whiter than they thought too.
Certainly.  In fact, descendants of slaves in the US are probably more likely to be multiracial than other racial groups.  There was a commercial on TV where they had some of the descendants of the founding fathers in a room together and I was surprised by how many of them were black.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2017, 11:46:58 AM
Certainly.  In fact, descendants of slaves in the US are probably more likely to be multiracial than other racial groups.  There was a commercial on TV where they had some of the descendants of the founding fathers in a room together and I was surprised by how many of them were black.

Yes, but there are other places overrun regularly that could match that.  Central Asia and Eastern Europe and Northern India, apparently, from DNA.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Thomas Jefferson liked his slaves ... sometimes in that way.  Obama's mother was only part White ... don't know if she knew that when dating Obama's Kenyan father.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 11:52:30 AM
Yes, but there are other places overrun regularly that could match that.  Central Asia and Eastern Europe and Northern India, apparently, from DNA.

We are all Africans.  Some more recently, some more distantly (ancestors of Neanderthals).  Probably originally a baboon Fing a cheetah.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 12:11:46 PM
Thomas Jefferson liked his slaves ... sometimes in that way.  Obama's mother was only part White ... don't know if she knew that when dating Obama's Kenyan father.

But he wasn't the only one.  Slavery was (sadly) practiced deep into history and not just by Europeans.  Every one took captives of defeated neighbors, but it wasn't until the Arabs started capturing Africans that it began to become racial.  There is a lot of "Africa" in the Middle East.  And the Moslem conquest of North Africa to Spain mixed things up too.

Once the Europeans caught onto the idea, they began to buy Central Africans from Coastal African trading partners and (eventually took them too when the Central African "supply" ran out.

Most Africans actually went to Ciuba and SA to sugar cane farms.  It was only in the US South that actually slave reproduction occurred.  Im not speaking of this positively, just historically...  But part of slavery meant that submissive rape was routine.

"Mistress" is hardly the right word for sex slave, though some men may had thought there was a relationship involved.  Sex does grant some slight advantages to slaves, but slaves they were.

That led to the insanities of "octoroons" and the idea that one drop of "black blood" meant blackness.  DNA proves completely otherwise...

I have no idea about Obama's mother, but if any one checks their DNA they better be prepared for surprises.

Baruch

See what is strange, isn't that KKK can't let the Civil War go already ... the Yankees still use it for political purposes also.  This is just like Hamas and Likud ... they both need each other as enemies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:37:01 PM
See what is strange, isn't that KKK can't let the Civil War go already ... the Yankees still use it for political purposes also.  This is just like Hamas and Likud ... they both need each other as enemies.

Nah, as far as I'm concerned, the Civil War was over and done with.  We won, the Union continued.  Beyond that,  I don't give a fart.  Its less than I worry about WWI and that isn't much.