News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

personal insurance company

Started by patricia, August 18, 2017, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patricia

Hi, all. It’s natural that we feel obligated to family, but owning property jointly with relatives brings a host of problems. The amount of energy and resources go into owning a cottage, compared to the enjoyment that comes from it is high. My brothers-in-law and their spouses have recently discussed purchasing a cottage together, along with me. They were the one who looked for properties, evaluating the costs and so on.

They forced me to invest money with them. I wish to save my money for something else I can do. It was not of my interest to join with them in this deal. The cottage was in such a beautiful place where we had a lake nearby. And I was happy once I saw the cottage. Once we arrive at the cottage, the stress of the work week would fall away and our children’s excitement to be at the cottage would take over and our evenings would often result in us sitting around the campfire.

After two months, due to some natural disaster, the cottage got completely destroyed. Luckily it was not a weekend and we were not there. Since we didn't take an insurance for the cottage, my relatives were with an idea of selling the property. But I was not ready for that. We had a misunderstanding on this. And finally, I was ready to buy the cottage. Even though the buy won't be a profitable one, I was not ready to lose such a place.

Now I own the cottage. I need to get it insured. I am in search of the best personal insurance company in Toronto. Any suggestions?

pr126

patricia

why do you think that I  am a spammer?

pr126

Cavebear

Quote from: patricia on August 18, 2017, 03:27:04 AM
why do you think that I  am a spammer?

Of course you are a spammer.  A scammer possibly too.  First, your problem isn't related to the Board.  Second, your problem isn't solvable here.  Third, its your first post and makes little connection.  Fourth, you cant fool intelligent people.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!