Normie or Schizo/Genius?

Started by Baruch, August 17, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg

If you judge correctly, you are a schizo or a genius.  Normal people will fail the test.  A genius is different from a schizo, because they can switch at will between normal and schizo thinking.  I mostly exercise my schizo thinking on posts here ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

I despise watching videos.  I read faster than I can watch a video. 

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on August 17, 2017, 05:07:43 PM
I despise watching videos.  I read faster than I can watch a video.

In this case, your visual cortex is the point.  I enjoy both, but this is a test, not entertainment.  A test using text would be used to show some other condition.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

I'm already schizoaffective, so it's easy for me to see the illusion in the first part of the video.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 17, 2017, 05:34:11 PM
I'm already schizoaffective, so it's easy for me to see the illusion in the first part of the video.

I have no idea why this is happens biologically ... I am taking the science of the video on faith ;-)  So you emotionally can see both correct answers?  (not showing here so as to avoid spoiler).  I am not sure if my logic is interfering with my emotional judgement.  My emotional expression is poor anyway.  On the question of ... if you like both A and B ... then you are likely part of a high IQ population ... I can answer either way on both questions, based on events in my past, vs the way I am now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

So... according to this test, I'm a schizo with high intelligence?

Hah. Right. I dont' think so.

I just went to look at a diffirent video on youtube, using a different mask and then I could see the illusion. But not with this mask in this video.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 17, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
So... according to this test, I'm a schizo with high intelligence?

Hah. Right.

I can't vouch for it.  So on the second part, you do like both A and B? (avoiding spoiler).  Or maybe that preference is just because of how life is in Europe vs much of the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2017, 05:41:40 PM
I can't vouch for it.  So on the second part, you do like both A and B? (avoiding spoiler).  Or maybe that preference is just because of how life is in Europe vs much of the US.

I voted B and B.
[spoiler]First B: Because lot's off people can stress me out, but not because they are there, but because of traffic and junk. Normal stress, you know? But I've lived in a large city my entire life. It's got nothing to do with intelligence. It's what I'm used to. People I went to school with who lived on a farm in a small community (everything is closeby in belgium) wanted to live in a more rural area. People who grew up in the city, wanted to live in te city. Go figure.[/spoiler]
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Sorginak

Finally got around to watching it this morning.
Supposedly, I am a healthy genius person.

Mike Cl

I guess I am a normal healthy ungenius person.  Got both questions wrong.  Par for the course.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 18, 2017, 12:02:13 PM
I guess I am a normal healthy ungenius person.  Got both questions wrong.  Par for the course.

If you are Elite, then you can cheat ;-)  Sociopathy isn't a problem, it is a necessary condition.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2017, 12:50:13 PM
If you are Elite, then you can cheat ;-)  Sociopathy isn't a problem, it is a necessary condition.

[spoiler]I saw both answers as obvious for both questions.[/spoiler]

SGOS

I didn't understand the questions.

Unbeliever

It was obvious to me that the mask was convex on only one side, and that it was rotating in only one direction. But I already know that, with an IQ of 140, I'm just on the cusp of genius. But so what? It sure hasn't done me much good.

And I guess I've struck a happy medium between happiness and intelligence, according to the last two questions. I don't like crowds, and I don't get lonely. In fact, I treasure solitude more than almost anything else. Only when I'm alone can I approach true peace of mind.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2017, 05:00:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg

If you judge correctly, you are a schizo or a genius.  Normal people will fail the test.  A genius is different from a schizo, because they can switch at will between normal and schizo thinking.  I mostly exercise my schizo thinking on posts here ;-)

Other than being flipped images, I can't see a difference.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!