Rep. Blames American Muslims for Terrorism

Started by Shiranu, June 13, 2013, 03:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

[youtube:1oxkv95o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-DovIMuZaY[/youtube:1oxkv95o]

Why this, "All Muslims are potential terrorists who support terrorism because they NEVER call it out!", is unhealthy mindset. This is a representative of the American people condemning an entire group of Americans as terrorist sympathizers, and why? Because it is socially acceptable to blame Muslims for all our evils and if you call him on his shit you are a "Muslim sympathizer" or apologists.

It doesn't matter if his information was dead wrong, or that most American terrorists are White, Christian men... nope... hate who we tell you to, regardless of if it's warranted or not. It doesn't matter if an American representative says an entire group of Americans are terrorist sympathizers because it is PC to blame Muslims for everything.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

You know what's weird?  Every single time a white man has committed a terrorist attack, I've been silent.  Silent as these people get arrested.  Silent as they get sentenced.  Silent as they rot in prison.  Clearly, I must approve of their behavior (what other explanation is there?).  Because I share certain characteristics (race, gender) with these criminals, I must bear the collective guilt of their actions.  I would contact the NSA and turn myself in, but they're already likely reading this, so I hereby accept the appropriate punishment for this unconscionable behavior.

Solitary

As soon as I knew he was a Republican I knew he was full of it before even watching the video. Republican politicians and supporters are so predictable in their shooting off their mouths before they know the facts.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.