News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Freedom of speech, anyone?

Started by pr126, August 17, 2017, 12:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Secret ... my Kekisani posts are English.  Y'all aren't smart though to know anything, unless I tell you?

And no, the regular English isn't well organized ... can't be ... I am not making a homework for composition class.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:34:17 PM
Secret ... my Kekisani posts are English.  Y'all aren't smart though to know anything, unless I tell you?

And no, the regular English isn't well organized ... can't be ... I am not making a homework for composition class.
그것ì,, 보지 ì•Šê³  이것ì,, 읽ì,, 수 있습니까?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:36:59 PM
그것ì,, 보지 ì•Šê³  이것ì,, 읽ì,, 수 있습니까?

I recognize it as Korean.  I have only studied Korean a short while in 2011.  Their writing system is very rational compared to Japanese.

I once was confronted with a problem at work.  One of the laser printers had reset itself, including the display language.  Nobody could read the language.  I recognized it was Finnish ... then with a separate laptop connected to Google Translate, we could navigate thru the Finnish to restore the English settings.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:39:31 PM
I recognize it as Korean.  I have only studied Korean a short while in 2011.  Their writing system is very rational compared to Japanese.

I once was confronted with a problem at work.  One of the laser printers had reset itself, including the display language.  Nobody could read the language.  I recognized it was Finnish ... then with a separate laptop connected to Google Translate, we could navigate thru the Finnish to restore the English settings.

That's good enough.  Congrats language master.  Now have a good nap...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 01:04:39 PM
See?  That's what annoys people.  The comment makes no sense, and the following one isn't in English and I'm not going to the effort to translate it. 

You could do a lot better here in actual words that made sense to anyone other than yourself.    You want to be understood, speak the local language.  If you want to talk in Aremic, find an Aremic site.

Give us a 3/4 chance at least.
If you get tired of puzzling over Baruchistani you could visit atheistforums.org or skeptic.com
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sorginak

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
If you get tired of puzzling over Baruchistani you could visit atheistforums.org or skeptic.com

Never heard of skeptic.com, though I'm taking a well deserved extended break from the .org site.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

And have to spend months learning which ones are idiots all over again?  No thanks.