Does Trump represent the American nation or Is he the man of the global capital?

Started by SoldierofFortune, August 15, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 16, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Given how much of an effect the American presidency has on the rest of the world, maybe the rest of the world should have a say in who gets elected to that office.

I have no idea how that would work, though.

Maybe we should withdraw (the US from the world).  Let them have another world war, and this time we stay out of it.  FU Europe.  FU Asia.

The Presidency isn't supposed to be this powerful, but y'all love it as long as a Cultural Marxist is in office, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 16, 2017, 05:32:32 PM
Who is "y'all"?

Domestic enemies ... that DoD are sworn to fight (not just foreign enemies).  See the Lincoln solution to political violence, is in play, and cuts both ways.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 16, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
Maybe we should withdraw (the US from the world).  Let them have another world war, and this time we stay out of it.  FU Europe.  FU Asia.

The Presidency isn't supposed to be this powerful, but y'all love it as long as a Cultural Marxist is in office, right?
Absolutely! Goddamn YES! Yep, yep!!! Fucking A!!  Mother Fucking Absolutely, 100%, Correctomondo, All The Fucking Way!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 16, 2017, 07:43:10 PM
Absolutely! Goddamn YES! Yep, yep!!! Fucking A!!  Mother Fucking Absolutely, 100%, Correctomondo, All The Fucking Way!!

Which part?  You are being sarcastic, right?  You are a Lenin loving UN embracing illegal alien, are you not? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 16, 2017, 08:57:24 PM
Which part?  You are being sarcastic, right?  You are a Lenin loving UN embracing illegal alien, are you not? (sarc).
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 16, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

We do love our Progressive echo chamber, do we not? ;-)  You could always jam your foot down so hard, you are the new Rumplestiltskin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The US is a representative democracy.  That means we have the right to elect a President who is an utter blithering idiot by means of an Electoral College that isn't completely representative of the exact total voters.  It wouldn't be the first time.  It also means we can elect idiot Senators, idiot Representatives, and appoint idiot Justices to the Supreme Court from time to time. 

Nothing is perfect.  You name any nation, and I'll bet I can criticize the Government choice system. 

Not that I am defending the 2016 Presidential election here... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 03:27:57 AM
The US is a representative democracy.  That means we have the right to elect a President who is an utter blithering idiot by means of an Electoral College that isn't completely representative of the exact total voters.  It wouldn't be the first time.  It also means we can elect idiot Senators, idiot Representatives, and appoint idiot Justices to the Supreme Court from time to time. 

Nothing is perfect.  You name any nation, and I'll bet I can criticize the Government choice system. 

Not that I am defending the 2016 Presidential election here...

Ah, sanity.  Got over your hangover (just saying)?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2017, 01:18:08 AM
We do love our Progressive echo chamber, do we not? ;-)  You could always jam your foot down so hard, you are the new Rumplestiltskin.
Come on Baruch, I was only answering your idiocy with my own brand of idiocy.  Can't take a joke??  Spose not--you are just too busy pontificating.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 17, 2017, 09:26:16 AM
Come on Baruch, I was only answering your idiocy with my own brand of idiocy.  Can't take a joke??  Spose not--you are just too busy pontificating.

I see from the quote that Baruch is making as little sense as usual.  Rumplestiltskin?  He has visited too many "threads" LOL!

You need to stop responding to his posts, they never mean anythings actually.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 17, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

No (sarc), no ;-) ... so no, you weren't joking, that has been clear all along.  Just another American jihadi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2017, 02:41:16 PM
No (sarc), no ;-) ... so no, you weren't joking, that has been clear all along.  Just another American jihadi.
Of course, Baruch, you are right.  You say, therefore it is!!

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 17, 2017, 04:57:12 PM
Of course, Baruch, you are right.  You say, therefore it is!!

Looking at your chatter on baseball ... that reminds me of a theory I have about political behavior .. people who are highly competitive about sports (I hate X team but love Y team) ... have very polarized views of politics.  Your personality supports that theory.  I am not highly competitive about sports ... so my actual views aren't very polarized (and hence I am Centrist) ... though of course to people like me, polarized people are ... triggering.  I don't find extreme partisanship about sports threatening, but in politics I do.  Competing lemmings make me want to just opt out.  This is also why you would never find me trying to get in the middle of a KKK vs Black Lives Matters rally ... regardless of who I lean toward.  My prejudice leans toward BLM in that case.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!