If a woman has sex with multiple people, she is a...

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 15, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

...normal person whose sex life is none of your business.

â€"â€"â€"â€"

So I recently discovered "anti-jokes" and I think I may be slightly obsessed with finding reasons to tell one. Someone please give me an intervention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

If a woman has sex with multiple people, she is a...very popular girl!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

slut.  And a guy who has the same sex record is a player.  Such is life in the good old US of A.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Sorginak

Those preoccupied with the sex others are having need to have more of it themselves.

aitm

I wasn't going to click on this because it is so...today click bait. BUT...I knew you would be mad at me for not..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Sorginak

There is no such thing as "click-baiting".

Everyone has a personal choice of either clicking or not clicking.  If you clicked, that's all on you.

Accepting personal responsibility is part of being an adult.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sorginak on August 15, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

Everyone has a personal choice of either clicking or not clicking.  If you clicked, that's all on you.

Fish don't have to bite the bait. But the fisherman puts it out there to catch fish. You looked at the person clicking the title, when "click-baiting" refers to the person making the post.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 16, 2017, 12:34:36 AM
Polyamorous?
Yeah, like Elena L., a lady I knew when I lived in Miami. She disliked having sex twice in a row with the same person, or persons. She looked like a young Doris Day, if DD had a truly awesome body.
PZ Myers

aitm

You must be a real laugh at a funeral.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Maybe - unless free will really is an illusion...

:tease:
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

So many to fuck, so little time...can't fuck 'em all.
God Not Found