If a woman has sex with multiple people, she is a...

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 15, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 16, 2017, 04:18:46 PM
So many to fuck, so little time...can't fuck 'em all.
♫ Fuck 'em all,
Fuck 'em all!
The long,
And the short,
And the tall,
Fuck 'em all! ♫
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 16, 2017, 04:18:46 PM
So many to fuck, so little time...can't fuck 'em all.
Why can't you fuck half and let the other half fuck you. That'd save time.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 16, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

That shit too complicated, yo. I can't even do 1+1, much less 1+1+1x3-the square root of 6...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 16, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
That isn't what polyamorus is.

Some barbarians have never been to a proper Roman orgy (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 16, 2017, 08:48:45 PM
That isn't what polyamorus is.
Isn't it one person engaged in multiple romantic relationships (at the same time) and all partners are aware of this arrangement?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 16, 2017, 10:15:37 PM
Isn't it one person engaged in multiple romantic relationships (at the same time) and all partners are aware of this arrangement?
Oh. I thought you meant it like "Having sex at the same time, like an orgy"

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 16, 2017, 11:46:00 PM
Oh. I thought you meant it like "Having sex at the same time, like an orgy"
Yeah, I wasn't terribly clear.  Sorry.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 15, 2017, 01:36:24 PM
...normal person whose sex life is none of your business.

â€"â€"â€"â€"

So I recently discovered "anti-jokes" and I think I may be slightly obsessed with finding reasons to tell one. Someone please give me an intervention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a person likes anti-jokes" it might be a way for them to be insulting and get try to get away with it but not and then...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

I've never heard of anti-jokes, so I'll have to check out a few. Here's one I just came across:

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 04:50:21 AM
If a person likes anti-jokes" it might be a way for them to be insulting and get try to get away with it but not and then...

Maybe you aren't important enough to insult, directly or indirectly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 16, 2017, 07:48:28 PM
Wear a condom.
I spent 20 years in the Navy and 14 years at Purdue and never caught anything. Dumb luck or the sheltering love of Jesus, who knows.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 18, 2017, 09:58:37 PM
I spent 20 years in the Navy and 14 years at Purdue and never caught anything. Dumb luck or the sheltering love of Jesus, who knows.
I vote for Jesus--we all know how loving that guy is!