The Cultural VANDALISM of the USA

Started by pr126, August 15, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The left (Marxist) are trying to erase history.

He who controls the past controls the future. - George Orwell, 1984.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on August 23, 2017, 01:16:15 PM
The left (Marxist) are trying to erase history.

He who controls the past controls the future. - George Orwell, 1984.

One more time, dumbass, history is not being erased. Smaller words available if you need them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

History no go-go if statue pull-pull.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on August 23, 2017, 02:05:46 PM
The FUD campaign is all they've got, so they hammer it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

I don't know about you guys, but I have not read a single solitary book without it being introduced by a statue.  Without statues I cannot read!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2017, 04:29:24 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I have not read a single solitary book without it being introduced by a statue.  Without statues I cannot read!
I know George Washington patrolled the frontier with hordes of statues. All veterans, too!
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 23, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

SJWs will burn books, they haven't gotten permission from the Deep State yet.  Gotta have a burn permit.  In fact, putting everything on the Internet, is destroying books much faster than just burning them.  This will allow Newspeak to arrive much faster.  And yes, SJWs are fascists ... claiming to be anti-fascist.  Book burners are fascists ... just wait a bit.  Paper manufacture causes global warming, and allows NRA to advertise, so gotta end paper manufacture.  They are well ahead of the curve on this, in Venezuela.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 23, 2017, 04:51:52 PM
I know George Washington patrolled the frontier with hordes of statues. All veterans, too!

genghis kan conquered China with a horde of terakata statues
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: fencerider on August 23, 2017, 08:47:41 PM
genghis kan conquered China with a horde of terakata statues
I've never seen that spelling. Thanks.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2017, 05:34:53 PM
Oral Laura, a special memory from high school. She could suck-start a Harley.

And you didn't marry her WHY?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 24, 2017, 06:51:01 AM

Actually Shi Huang Di ... first Emperor of China.  The Mongols don't bother with sissy terracotta statues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 24, 2017, 06:51:01 AM
Some terracotta statues Khan and some Kant!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 05:47:28 AM
And you didn't marry her WHY?
She was pregnant before I left for the Navy. Had three kids in four years, never got married.

Maybe she was pining for me...
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 26, 2017, 01:43:03 PM
Some terracotta statues Khan and some Kant!
I've seen the warriors up close. The Chinese tourist commission in Hong Kong had them on display last time I was there. (Pre-take over days.)
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on August 23, 2017, 02:05:46 PM
The funny thing is that I'm not entirely sure those words are small enough.  Is it possible to make a sentence with only one letter words?