The Cultural VANDALISM of the USA

Started by pr126, August 15, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomvim

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 07:11:17 PM
We were watching different news.  I was watching fact-checked news from objective reporters.  My guess is that you watch a lot of Fox News.
huh. no. I investigated all videos shown broadcasted on tv. to see more of incidences that occur.

some highlighted past attacks which were in berkeley and elsewhere in california. but when I watched the full videos on youtube. the people wearing masks beating up a guy were antifa, not racists.

on these videos. m80's are thrown into crowds. some attacks were against freelance videographers. most notably a guy hit by a bike lock.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

randomvim

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
What on earth IS the Antifa?  I can't even find a reputable news source saying it even exists.  It seems to be a fear of the alt-right like that pizza place where Hillary Clinton supposedly trafficked children as sex slaves.

I need facts to respond to!
if you are serious, its sad.
search the name in youtube. recorded evidence.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Draconic Aiur

All I see is vandalism and butthurt media and people. The only point I see is confederate worship is totally outdated.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

DA - Clinton worship in a feminist version of a Mao suit ... is much more Progressive.  Classic KKK is 1920s.  My grandfather and his father were members.  And no, it wasn't just like Rotary Club.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 18, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

Vandalism ... puts anyone right up with the Hun and Mongol.  But sociopaths do that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteThey are a fringe, a smaller group of bigots.

Who happen to have a supporter in the most powerful seat in the world.

Tell me again, what major powers do the far-left hold again? Oh, right... that one youtube channel that annoyed you. Basically the same thing, when you think about it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 18, 2017, 05:46:24 AM
Who happen to have a supporter in the most powerful seat in the world.

Tell me again, what major powers do the far-left hold again? Oh, right... that one youtube channel that annoyed you. Basically the same thing, when you think about it.

But but ... I was told he was a Russian stooge, the very spawn of Stalin himself!  Of course, a blowhard like him will never do the smart thing, and just shut up, and stop tweeting too.  But no ... no Gary Johnson for you.

And yes, the Far Left is pathetic, at least most of the time.  Sociopathic dreamers.  The default position of the human race is conservative.  And all modern societies are totalitarian aka fascist.  The status quo people are sociopathic killers, they don't live in mom's basement.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Seems that America wants to erase its history.
Why? Why so much hatred of the past? Who is driving this madness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhS-abssY4

Atheon

Moving Confederate statues from pedestals to museums is the proper thing to do.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Sorginak

Quote from: Atheon on August 18, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
Moving Confederate statues from pedestals to museums is the proper thing to do.

So long as they remain away from the public eye in the basement of the museum.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sorginak on August 18, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
Ah, you lack subtly. Have the statues on display, with the more accurate history of the person shown available. Have a wall chart that shows "popular image vs. reality".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 18, 2017, 12:16:24 PM
Seems that America wants to erase its history.
Why? Why so much hatred of the past? Who is driving this madness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhS-abssY4

Fluoride.  Also residual effects of burning leaded gasoline for decades.  This is what happens when there is no "national Kevorkian" to put your country out of its misery .. so unassisted suicide it is ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sorginak on August 18, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

Good place to put all the political statuary .. Democrats in particular, trigger the genocidal reflex in me.  Stop it already!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 18, 2017, 12:35:18 PM
Ah, you lack subtly. Have the statues on display, with the more accurate history of the person shown available. Have a wall chart that shows "popular image vs. reality".

The purpose of education is to propagandize the youth.  So are you a Red ant or a Black ant?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.