The Cultural VANDALISM of the USA

Started by pr126, August 15, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Gawdzilla Sama

And the hard right is guilty of this far more often. Your sources are renowned liars. Live with that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

randomvim

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 02:15:22 AM
Oh yes, You tube is a really trustable source, how foolish of me not to have thought of THAT.  LOL!
yeah i know. nobody thinks that videos posted can actually be authenticated or tested to see if they are edited. however a livestream is pretty hard to falsify.

but hey. if you dont want investigate. thats your choice. good for you to relly on 10 seconds of an edited clip to show exactly what someone else wanted to show you

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Cavebear

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 12:55:32 PM
yeah i know. nobody thinks that videos posted can actually be authenticated or tested to see if they are edited. however a livestream is pretty hard to falsify.

but hey. if you dont want investigate. thats your choice. good for you to relly on 10 seconds of an edited clip to show exactly what someone else wanted to show you

A livestream shows only what some one wants to show.  Reputable reporters show everything.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

randomvim

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 12:58:37 PM
A livestream shows only what some one wants to show.  Reputable reporters show everything.
kinda hard to show only one aspect of a brawl when you cant control the strangers who act on their own control.

thats how you can see the bottles and balloons of piss. the rocks that fly and fists to continue hate.

Cavebear

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:14:02 PM
kinda hard to show only one aspect of a brawl when you cant control the strangers who act on their own control.

thats how you can see the bottles and balloons of piss. the rocks that fly and fists to continue hate.

True, but someone decided where the camera was aimed. 

randomvim

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
True, but someone decided where the camera was aimed.
conflict is atractive. true for any medium.

Baruch

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:32:19 PM
conflict is atractive. true for any medium.

No news is good news except bad news.  I am hoping the news won't get any better ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:35:03 PM
No news is good news except bad news.  I am hoping the news won't get any better ;-(

And for most news sources, bad news is good news...

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:41:21 PM
And for most news sources, bad news is good news...

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
♫ We need Dirty Laura! ♫

(You had to know her.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
♫ We need Dirty Laura! ♫

(You had to know her.)

Ah Laura, we hardlly knew ya...But you were a sturdy ole gal...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:56:48 PM
Ah Laura, we hardlly knew ya...But you were a sturdy ole gal...
Oral Laura, a special memory from high school. She could suck-start a Harley.
PZ Myers

Sorginak

So I am to gather that oral sex vandalizes the USA.  Good to know.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Sorginak on August 20, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
So I am to gather that oral sex vandalizes the USA.  Good to know.
She could rape and pillage with the best of them.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Fuck. Yes. Mayor of New Orleans, one of the brightest people I have heard talk lately. Now that's not a sentence you expect to ever write down.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur