News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dunkin Donuts Rant Goes Viral

Started by Shiranu, June 13, 2013, 02:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

[youtube:v0nrzkw2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8K_z-Fa-0[/youtube:v0nrzkw2]

The good news; This has completely backfired on her, and now she has become a complete joke on the internet.

But remember, she is a PR "Professional".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

She better hope the people she took a video of don't sue her if she didn't have them sign a release to make that video public. Anyway, thanks! Funny, and not so funny for her victims that were very professional with how they handled her. Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

Quote from: "Solitary"She better hope the people she took a video of don't sue her if she didn't have them sign a release to make that video public. Anyway, thanks! Funny, and not so funny for her victims that were very professional with how they handled her. Bill

The video description went on to say that Dunkin' Donuts is rewarding them for their behaviour, so it's good to see DD didn't put up with her shit either.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

FlatEarth1024

There's no limit to how stupid people are.  Let's assume for a moment that she had a legitimate beef.  She comes in the next day, calmly talks to Stan the daytime manager over at the side of the counter.  He feigns outrage, apologizes up and down, hands her a free bacon sandwich and its over.  Why does everything have to become gladiatorial combat to the death?  The manager would have been so happy that she DIDN'T make a scene, he would have kissed her ass over backwards.  Instead, she's a national joke and probably irreparably damaged professionally.  So incredibly stupid and needless.

stromboli

The fact that she did not think this would come back to bite her in the ass is proof that she is an entitled whiny little white bitch. Reality is about to descend.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"The fact that she did not think this would come back to bite her in the ass is proof that she is an entitled whiny little white bitch. Reality is about to descend.

Dunkin Donuts is about all where she'll be qualified for.  (crap that's a bad sentence.  Help please) lol

wait

no.......   they won't hire her.  hmmm   [-X
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

She could be a Tea Party apologist and work for Fox news.  #-o  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Smartmarzipan

No. NO. NO.

As soon as she started cussing and calling people "bitches"....and then she called that woman a "sand nigger" to her face! No. I would have told her to GET THE FUCK OUT. I HATE entitled cunts like this! You said she's a big joke on the internet now, but I hope her whole fucking family and her friends and her boss and her co-workers see what an enormous raging, racist douchebag she is and never let her live it down. I cannot believe how well everyone in that store handled that situation, because I think I would have started throwing chairs at her goddamn "this is going on youtube!" face.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges