News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Peace and greetings, from a Muslim

Started by A Shia Muslim, August 13, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibn Khaldun

wa asalam alaykum wa rahmat allah wa barakatuhu. Ahalan wa  sahlan. Ya ahlan wa sahlan. il  mah’l nawar.fain inta yabani . ahlan ahlan.  Vah vah masha allah.

this place is great . Mainly  wonderful Kafirs.  You will like it/ I love them .  planning one day perhaps   to  have them all for dinner

so everytime I call your name I have to say shia Muslim. Do I get paid for commercial? j/k .

I read little bit of nahj al balagha ….great stuff . wasf al taous, I enjoyed reading . dangerous book to have in some parts of the world  . so I gave it away. Don’t remember a lot now.

I like the Iranian shia . food is awesome. Pistachio.do not go near them . You can’t stop eating them once you start. Vah vah masha allah . 

Arab here who harbors  no animosity towards Iranians or shia in general  and never have.

Barouch is Jewish . great guy. Erudite . old man .  cool to pick on. I’d like to see some of that middle  east conflict shared love traded here .   

I didn’t see any Christians here . haven’t been here for long though. No Hindus etc. I wonder why?

Some of the people here I think but not sure  eat  bacon drink Alcohol too. one of them confessed .

Atheists do not wear Hijab. Only one I knew robbed a bank. But as matter of norm they don’t

Oh I’m Catholic . don't get any ideas though please.  frankly we have already many Catholics.so please do me a favor, okay.  We have enough. shamanism.  Not many of them left you see. I’m just saying you know .

Two  used “us” here . they said  “us”.  So you fit the bill board. Welcome.  alaween

pr126

Blackleaf wrote
QuoteWell, we managed to go about half a page without trying to scare away the new guy.
Well, they [theist] do make the forum more interesting for a short while.
Until they run away or get banned. Mostly get banned.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 15, 2017, 03:47:06 AMI didn’t see any Christians here . haven’t been here for long though. No Hindus etc. I wonder why? ...

Oh I’m Catholic . don't get any ideas though please.  frankly we have already many Catholics.

Are you saying that Catholics aren't Christians?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hijiri Byakuren

Keep a safe distance from pr126. He has Muslims hiding under his bed and feminists lurking in his closet.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jason78

Quote from: A Shia Muslim on August 13, 2017, 09:17:48 AM
Hello to all!

I am a shia muslim, hoping to engage in discussion encompassing a variety of different topics pertaining to religion on this board.

Welcome.   Although we don't really do religion here.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 14, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
Well, we managed to go about half a page without trying to scare away the new guy.

I'll have to try harder... ;)
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 06:13:52 AM
I'll have to try harder... ;)

All you really want, is a scratch behind your ears, bruin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

@blackkleaf . How are you ? good ? everything okay? Grey cells okay. , firing normal? j/k

the answer to your question has already been decided .no one objected . so  Shia/Muslim and Catholic/Christian and Barouch /shamanism.  Fiqh versus deposit of faith .

How about you ? Do you say Catholics are Christians or not Christian?

Simple yes or no please.

you've the right to retain counsel. May I recommend Barouch. think of a life time where the State takes care of you, no worry about shelter, food, health care. very calm serene emviroment to think all you want. to ponder. to ask . to question.

Baruch

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand. And a Heaven in a Wild Flower. Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand. And Eternity in an hour." ... William Blake

The eternal present and where I sit, is sufficient grace.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 18, 2017, 03:37:21 AM@blackkleaf . How are you ? good ? everything okay? Grey cells okay. , firing normal? j/k

If by grey cells you mean grey matter, that's more on the receiving end of electrochemical communications. White matter has the myelinated axons, which release chemicals in the brain for dendrites to recieve. So it'd be more appropriate to ask if my white matter was firing.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 18, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
@blackkleaf . How are you ? good ? everything okay? Grey cells okay. , firing normal? j/k

the answer to your question has already been decided .no one objected . so  Shia/Muslim and Catholic/Christian and Barouch /shamanism.  Fiqh versus deposit of faith .

How about you ? Do you say Catholics are Christians or not Christian?

Simple yes or no please.

you've the right to retain counsel. May I recommend Barouch. think of a life time where the State takes care of you, no worry about shelter, food, health care. very calm serene emviroment to think all you want. to ponder. to ask . to question.

I have to love crazies.  They light up my life like idiot sticks in the light.  Where DO these people come from anyway?  They seem to be actually attacking in the form of many new members.  And let's be aware of that!

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

pr126

Ibn Khaldun claims to be a Catholic. Much too often.
I don't believe it.  A fruit cake for sure.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 20, 2017, 04:13:14 AM
Ibn Khaldun claims to be a Catholic. Much too often.
I don't believe it.  A fruit cake for sure.

Agree.  He seems to be whatever he thinks will work for an argument.

And I can't resist this, but "like Trump", LOL!

St Truth

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 15, 2017, 03:47:06 AM
wa asalam alaykum wa rahmat allah wa barakatuhu. Ahalan wa  sahlan. Ya ahlan wa sahlan. il  mah’l nawar.fain inta yabani . ahlan ahlan.  Vah vah masha allah.

Blimey! What the devil is that?

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 15, 2017, 03:47:06 AMArab here who harbors  no animosity towards Iranians or shia in general  and never have.

What a shame. Most un-Arabic. I was hoping to see scimitars flashing in the sun.

I didn’t see any Christians here . haven’t been here for long though. No Hindus etc. I wonder why?

I'm a Christian and what's more, I'm an acolyte.

Some of the people here I think but not sure  eat  bacon drink Alcohol too. one of them confessed .

A Muslim doing Haram things? Stone him!!! Or cut off his right hand and his left leg!!! Or give him 100 lashes. Or any of the above.

Atheists do not wear Hijab. Only one I knew robbed a bank. But as matter of norm they don’t

Only one?  That's great and speaks volumes of atheistic morality. I can think of thousands of Muslim gang rapists and Hindu plunderers and Christian cheats.  But it's true and you have to give it to these godless people. Statistically, they are more morally upright.

I was going to give you a warm welcome but I have just joined myself ten minutes ago. So here's a welcome to you, a believer in the flying winged horse and to me with my tradition of a virgin birth.

Cheers,

St Truth