Government spying On Us Is A Very Bad Idea!

Started by Solitary, June 13, 2013, 01:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

FlatEarth1024

Here's a news flash for all you patriots.  You wanna know who the first president was who authorized surveillance of civilians by a government agency.  You might have heard of him...fella named George Washington.  Stop stroking yourselves...first it was saddled courier, then it was stage coach, then it was telegraph, today its cell phone and internet...but government surveillance of civilian communication has occurred unimpeded and uninterrupted for 230 years.

Its a price we pay.  Without some level of government intelligence, we'd have a 9/11 or Oklahoma bombing every 18 months.  We'll never know how many capers have been brought down beforehand by a phone tap or an email intercept.  You honest folks have nothing to fear...nobody gives a shit if you're cheating on your spouse, so relax.

AllPurposeAtheist

Beat the drums as hard as you like and chances are you'll end up under closer scrutiny. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Our government is NOT going to stop spying regardless of who the president is and most of congress authorizes it as well as SCOTUS. It's not going away nor should it unless of course you favor right wing extremist groups who only aim to sell you more fear.
I've got arrest warrants out for.me and.my address is in several governmental databases with my name attached. I'm not wild about arrest, but if it happens I'll do my 30 days and go on about my business, but whatever you do.. PANIC! Hitler would love panic.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.