Author Topic: Lactatia  (Read 142 times)

Offline pr126 (OP)

Lactatia
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:30 PM »
I think this video speaks for itself. No commentary necessary.

“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Offline Baruch

Re: Lactatia
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 12:58:57 PM »
This is why I have been averse to sexually variant or gender variant people getting mixed up in politics.  In the US, it is just another exploited minority for the Democrats to wipe their asses with every 2 years.  Also other people, most notably phobic people, become even more phobic if you project that your variance is a political agenda.
שלום

Offline Munch

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 02:27:11 PM »
This is why I have been averse to sexually variant or gender variant people getting mixed up in politics.  In the US, it is just another exploited minority for the Democrats to wipe their asses with every 2 years.  Also other people, most notably phobic people, become even more phobic if you project that your variance is a political agenda.

Diversity has always mean to be a gradual process, it's why we have gay/trans rights now, because it happened over time and enough people reminding government 'we're people too'.
The problem with today's 'progressive' culture is how forceful it is, and it's making the people who we'd hope would progress become withdrawn since it's like forcing a flyer or advertisement in their faces aggressively

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 05:02:53 PM »
Don't worry about it.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:40:03 AM »
Munch and Mermaid are quite a pair. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950