News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is it possible to reform Atheism ?

Started by Ibn Khaldun, August 10, 2017, 08:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 20, 2017, 02:18:29 PM
barouch , no body is interested in what you think people should decide . you are dodging again

The question is : what do scholars of Islam covering all schools of islam past and present  plus  what do Muslims believe surat al fatiha says about Christians and jews ?

What does Wikipedia say about what Muslims scholars say about what surat al fatiha says about jews and Christians ?

C’mon say it . out with it . let's go

Don't tell anyone, but I'm beginning to understand Baruch and even defend him.  Shhh!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 20, 2017, 02:18:29 PM
barouch , no body is interested in what you think people should decide . you are dodging again

The question is : what do scholars of Islam covering all schools of islam past and present  plus  what do Muslims believe surat al fatiha says about Christians and jews ?

What does Wikipedia say about what Muslims scholars say about what surat al fatiha says about jews and Christians ?

C’mon say it . out with it . let's go

And I have no interest in anyone's "I hate this religion because ...".  Keep your hate to yourself.  And you can read Wikipedia for yourself.  There are lots of lies in it (Wikipedia in general).

I am not going to hate human beings (for real).  I am not going to hate my Muslim brothers and sisters either:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 02:25:21 PM
Don't tell anyone, but I'm beginning to understand Baruch and even defend him.  Shhh!

You are still evolving.  I see you have reached the sucker-fish level ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
You are still evolving.  I see you have reached the sucker-fish level ;-)

Every step up...  I just don't the a post-count drive you do.  And don't care about it.  We are different.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 02:33:35 PM
Every step up...  I just don't the a post-count drive you do.  And don't care about it.  We are different.

If we weren't different, my post-count would be even higher!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

oh you hiding  here ?

what is the consensus among scholars of all schools ?  what do all the schools of islam teach Muslims about the sura  ? what do the hundred of millions of Muslims believe the sura says about jews and Christians

hundreds of Muslims  recite surat al fatiha  17 times  a day . when they recite it what do they believe it says about jews and christians ?

what  does wikipedia say about that ?

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 20, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
oh you hiding  here ?

what is the consensus among scholars of all schools ?  what do all the schools of islam teach Muslims about the sura  ? what do the hundred of millions of Muslims believe the sura says about jews and Christians

hundreds of Muslims  recite surat al fatiha  17 times  a day . when they recite it what do they believe it says about jews and christians ?

what  does wikipedia say about that ?

But I have never been a Muslim.  You were ... what did you believe it says?  A Jewish son once asked why Adonai makes so many Gentiles ... the father replies, because Hell isn't full yet.  Is that what you teach your children?  Thank G-d my daughter takes after the good her parents have given her, and not the bad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

barouch come back

do or do not Muslims  and do or do not scholars of islam of all schools teach muslims that the verse in surat al fatiha that says " those who earn Thine anger” are the Jews, and the verse that says  “those who go astray” are the Christians.?

answer the  question Barouch

you need to stop bsing .

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 20, 2017, 02:47:25 PM
barouch come back

do or do not Muslims  and do or do not scholars of islam of all schools teach muslims that the verse in surat al fatiha that says " those who earn Thine anger” are the Jews, and the verse that says  “those who go astray” are the Christians.?

answer the  question Barouch

you need to stop bsing .

Those who go astray ... are fellow Muslims, who misunderstand Din.  They think Din only falls on someone else, not on their own heads.  Arabs have a hard time with humility.  So Allah has humiliated them.  I think a hadith has Muhammad himself saying the biggest problem with Islam is backsliding Arabs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
But I have never been a Muslim.  You were ... what did you believe it says?  A Jewish son once asked why Adonai makes so many Gentiles ... the father replies, because Hell isn't full yet.  Is that what you teach your children?  Thank G-d my daughter takes after the good her parents have given her, and not the bad.

Guilty, guilty, guilty.  I've gone and done it again.  Looked at an avatar and made assumptions.  ARGH!  I keep thinking mine says something but not everything and fail to extend the understanding.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 02:52:21 PM
Guilty, guilty, guilty.  I've gone and done it again.  Looked at an avatar and made assumptions.  ARGH!  I keep thinking mine says something but not everything and fail to extend the understanding.

You are forgiven my son ... now go and do 5 hail Darwins ;-)  - Father Baruch
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

don't talk to me about my being a  muslim and its my say . you said you are an expert in islam . that means you speak for all. that means what you say is expert opinion . 

those who earn Thine anger” are the Jews, and “those who go astray” are the Christians.

is that what Muslims believe  the  sura says and is that what their  scholars  believe  and tell them the sura says ?

you have been coming in my post talking  all kind of nonesense . then you took it upon  yourself to talk about all christians .do you aslo speak fro all christians

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 02:54:26 PM
You are forgiven my son ... now go and do 5 hail Darwins ;-)  - Father Baruch

Hail Darwin, Hail Darwin, Hail Darwin, Hail Darwin...

Baruch

I am an expert at some things, but not as expert about Islam as Pr126.  But the details don't bother me, I only care to gnaw the meat close to the bone.

If I know anything ... rather than pretend, it is because I am close to the Living G-d.  This is not a good condition to be in however.  How close I am, is between me and G-d.  Same for you.  Heretics can be closer to G-d than orthodox, and atheists can be closer to G-d than believers.  Believe it or not!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.