News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is it possible to reform Atheism ?

Started by Ibn Khaldun, August 10, 2017, 08:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 26, 2017, 03:27:02 PM
Yeah, but he put me in a bad mood with his arrogant assumption that we need or want his bombastic drivel.

Well, let's gang up on him and be nice.  Maybe it will change his whole day.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ibn Khaldun

Okay okay , if you insist . but frankly you do not make sense. You want me back , but when I come back and talk to you , you get upset and you tell me to go away .you say fuck you and asshole to me. You make me feel as though I hurt you . I don’t like to do that . I love people . people often misunderstand me . they think I don’t like people. That’s not true. I do. People are good  to have . That’s why I always say to you ,good , very good .

@Unbeliever, come here . sit. you’re wrong about me . I don’t indulge myself in arrogance . the problem is with you and probably rooted in your childhood and usually have sexuality issues wrapped up in it. . when I said to mike the simpleton not to waste people time , it was to do with the two monkey sites . . So far the two monkey sites have returned over 7000 callers and 8 % hits .unfortunately  looks like the two monkey sites have reached the ceiling . that means what remains is  shit that crossed over to   other social media . its over ..

I Thinking I want you  is irrelevant.  I do not waste time like you . That’s not what I do , who I’m. . you’re the downtrodden masses , I’m not . the issue, ever since those greedy no good ISIS came and the market has taken a nose dive. So I entertain myself with chump change .not that I need it. I’m a hobbyist .

You’re  propelled by fear . its in you. That is something useful and makes things easier.  .there is no “we” unibeliver “. There  is only you and the shit on the table and the electric machine. Usually 50 questions to do with your family tree. Just establishing the  diseases. You’re not some VIP that someone will make inquires about. So its only you and  those two items and the person  asking the question who is usually was high up on the battle order list. After something like 250 days they are evaluated . certain ones are requested to join the regime security apparatus. And there is no  need to confirm or debate your questions .  your  answers will be  okay because you have fear in you which means you won’t lie .and then also  before you were ushered in  you were in  the waiting room , a not so  useful person, someone with one of those STDs was brought in and his bones were cracked with wood clubs, 2 by 3 wood clubs , for you to see and observe. . that’s all really that’s needed .  .

Before ISIS a liver could fetch as much as one hundred thousand  in US dollars .Kidneys as high 5 thousand each. But because of ISIS , shit has flooded the Turkish market . Nomads with Toyota pick up trucks are furious. The organs  business is in shambles .

You’re a member of the downtrodden and  you will die as one .what the system  does  for you is either  government assistance worth a few hundred bucks per month or working slave wages. And they get this internet shit for you . But know this  unibeliver, to me you’re not useless matter ,  you could be worth much more provided you do not have diseases. Or to be more accurate you will be once the market stabilizes. you are just gonna have to wait.

Hey maybe if your sites garner heavier traffic .maybe.  I doubt it though. My predictions are seldom wrong.

you’re my beloved atheist. I love you all dearly your  outside and your  inside . inside you because what’s inside you help us keep people of worth to humankind alive . belivering it ,  you do participate positively  in the welfare of mankind.  your  value rises everyday as hepatitis spreading like fire. Don’t ever feel small. You’re not .  Diseases and transplant has made you of value .. .

Cavebear, come here .come here baby.  I want to talk to you. You’re such an old  ghanamayha you know that? Do you still love me ?  hey that exotic nose , you didn’t pick up on that .  you do not pay attention. Always blocking. If you like I could come and get you. If you want me to that is. You know I will do anything for you. Change my day for you , only for you . you know I would .

@ Barouch. Two uncivilized yemini jews say hi to you. They call your type  yankee jew jew . because one of your numbers , from your part of the  world looks down on them and shockingly says to them .. ..no no you ain’t nothing but Ayrabs. Ayrabs!  Imagine. Outrageous  . But then again Yanhkee jew jew is there because he is the ultimate tracker hound dog.hey I try not to get in the middle. And he is right , one of them uncivilized Yemeni jew stole my grilled bacon egg and cheese sandwich and ate it and then looks at me and has this stupid  grin like its some joke. What can I do? My student you know .naughty girl. But she did alert me you’re still talking about me. So I came back to reassure you and remove any ill feelings I might have accidently created in you towards me .I want to  put you all at ease. And the naughty wild thing ,I’m just gonna have to try to be a better teacher. And you know what I love the most about the US , it is that you can easily lead two three four lifes at the once. Your friendly three bed room house neighbor and this and that . 

Okay  all you non  belivered , I have to say good buy . know I love you , I always have and always will.  if you need bread go to the baker, if you need meat go to the butcher , if you need love come to me but make sure you got the money. I always look disgusted and angry and  I frown . you give me the money then I smile and do a happy face and  I say to ted Bundy or whoever happens to be waiting on   the negotiating table  go bring our friend something to drink.no no you must have something . we are honored by your visit .  you’re good person .  we will  have a toast .

@ atim the moderator. Listen ya Ibn al mutnaka , kus okhat allah bitaak  ya ibn al gahba . In English that means no one bans me or locks my posts I choose when to get banned and when my posts should be locked. Normally for money reason that follows it  . But since you’re penniless shit , do not flatter yourself  . I used you in as much as you can be used . that’s  why you exist . and so for now kussummack and um ummack . not you barouch, him.I'm  talking to  him and not you. Who cares.

with much love and admiration. Stay safe. wtach out now take care now .

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2017, 05:07:14 AM
The human story is mostly tragedy, not much comedy ;-(

Depends on your perspective.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 27, 2017, 06:00:06 AM
Depends on your perspective.

If you are a comfortable middle class person, still in the Matrix, still complacent as your 1990s world crumbles all around you .. thing might seem comic, to me.  Don't be a clown unless you want to be.  The reality for 99% of the world is that daily life is no joke.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ibn ... the most common fight among Jews is the accusation "you are not a real Jew" ... been going on for 2,500 years, ever since the Shah of Persia sent his court Jew, Ezra, from Babylon to Jerusalem ... to establish an ethnically segregated province (part of the Shah's policy all over).  The Shah didn't believe in race mixing.  But it did happen, before the Babylonian Exile, and later, outside of Judah ... in Egypt and Yemen.  So Samaritans aren't counted as Jewish, even though they are.  Falasha aren't counted as Jewish, even though they are ... right down to today.  And Jews in Europe ... they are almost all of mixed race (no, not Kuzari, that is a minority in Central Asia and ... Yemen).  Muslim Araba/Palestinians picked up on anti-Semitism in Europe, and inter-Jewish fighting, to enter a dispute that should have ended 2,000 years ago.  Yes, Jews in Yemen are Jewish, farther back than many European Jews.

Adding ... your dialog isn't proper dialog ... are you an ignorant fellahin?  This is what everyone here notices.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
If you are a comfortable middle class person, still in the Matrix, still complacent as your 1990s world crumbles all around you .. thing might seem comic, to me.  Don't be a clown unless you want to be.  The reality for 99% of the world is that daily life is no joke.

I find The entire human condition, and by extension existance itself, quite absurd.
Just because something is ripe for mockery, doesn't mean it is any less tragic, don't get me wrong.
Rather it is both at once. And for instance our self-destructive nature and tendency to war and cruelty is horrible. But from an outside point of view, isn't it silly and ridiculous?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 27, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
I find The entire human condition, and by extension existance itself, quite absurd.
Just because something is ripe for mockery, doesn't mean it is any less tragic, don't get me wrong.
Rather it is both at once. And for instance our self-destructive nature and tendency to war and cruelty is horrible. But from an outside point of view, isn't it silly and ridiculous?
Donald Trump.  We can be horrified by his racism and provocative baiting of North Korea, but we all laugh when Saturday Night takes these issues and shows how silly they are.  The common reaction to the absurd is laughter.  Building a wall to keep the Mexicans out.  Those who take absurdity seriously are suspect.  And yes, there can be a danger in all this too.  Trump is a laugh a minute, but it's also scary if you consider he might take himself seriously.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 27, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

My grief at tragedy dampens my mirth at foolishness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2017, 05:07:14 AM
The human story is mostly tragedy, not much comedy ;-(

Surely you've seen this quote before?

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel."
Horace Walpole Letter to Anne, Countess of Ossory, (16 August 1776)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 27, 2017, 05:19:43 PM
Surely you've seen this quote before?

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel."
Horace Walpole Letter to Anne, Countess of Ossory, (16 August 1776)

Nope, missed that, thanks for sharing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I was sure you'd tell me not to call you Shirley!   :biggrin:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 27, 2017, 03:58:57 AM
with much love and admiration. Stay safe. wtach out now take care now .

Try shorter posts.  I won't read your rambling long ones.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

St Truth

Ibn, yes next time try a shorter post. Try this. It's in your own language. It's what you should hang above the door or your house and the entrance to all mosques. It's something you should recite 5 times a day and shouted out from the minarets of your mosques.

اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ خنزير

Baruch

Quote from: St Truth on October 04, 2017, 09:13:32 PM
Ibn, yes next time try a shorter post. Try this. It's in your own language. It's what you should hang above the door or your house and the entrance to all mosques. It's something you should recite 5 times a day and shouted out from the minarets of your mosques.

اÙ,,Ù,,Ù‡ خنزير

It was stuff like this that incited the Great India Mutiny ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

St Truth

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2017, 09:18:25 PM
It was stuff like this that incited the Great India Mutiny ;-(

Rubbish. It's this that caused the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo. Muslims need to see that blasphemy is the norm. If they can't deal with it, they can always blow themselves up in the desert. The twats.