News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

WALKING INTO MORDOR

Started by pr126, August 09, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 09, 2017, 10:18:09 AM
Goebbels would be pleased.
Nothing like walking into a door.  "MOR" or otherwise.  And yes, Goebbels and Trump would have understood each other very vell.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on August 09, 2017, 10:43:42 AM
One does not simply.

Why not?  A pithy statement can really clarify things.  Gettysburg Address, "I Shall Return", Rick Perry "oops"...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2017, 10:48:12 AM
Why not?  A pithy statement can really clarify things.  Gettysburg Address, "I Shall Return", Rick Perry "oops"...

Sighted bear, sank same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

I sashayed in to Mordor once.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 04:36:30 AM
Tell us more, please...
Not much to tell, the trip bogged down when the coconut delivers were delayed.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Yeah, those coconuts slow down everything.  And they are SO HARD to juggle!  Overhand is manageable, off the wall is possible, but they don't bounce of the floor worth a damn!

Baruch

"In times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell"

The first casualty of war, is the truth - Winston Churchill

So this is why perpetual war, leads not only to bankruptcy, but to revolution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.