News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pastor Hillary ...

Started by Baruch, August 08, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 09, 2017, 05:26:18 PM
You are a racist woman hating paranoid obsessed with the liberal media and having delusions of secret cults planning to dominate the world.  Also, you have this weird thing for hippies.

Actually I love women.  I just don't like them as German dominatrices whipping my ass.  And so ... you admit the media is liberal?  Really not, it is Marxist treason (sarc).  Liberals aren't Marxists, except at UC Berkeley.  And there have always been secret cults dominating the world ... how did the Pyramids get built again?  And actually I am more pro hippie than you might imagine ... but I don't share that on social media.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: chill98 on August 09, 2017, 08:08:49 PM
LoL

I'm thinking, its got something to do with tax-exemptions, now that the foundation is no longer open for bidness.

EDIT to add

Or MAYBE so she doesnt have to testify against her buddies!  It was a religious confession!!

spot on... she learned from the IRS scandal. The law says 100% to have tax exempt status but the regs say 50% to be a charity; not to mention that you can manipulate charity expenses just as much as corporate expenses
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on August 09, 2017, 09:36:32 PM
spot on... she learned from the IRS scandal. The law says 100% to have tax exempt status but the regs say 50% to be a charity; not to mention that you can manipulate charity expenses just as much as corporate expenses

You have to be Native American to enjoy peyote religiously ... so Elizabeth Warren is in ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Sounds like an innuendo to me.  Hillary is liberal and wants to guide people in that direction, but I doubt she is pastorally-inclined...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

I'm not sure what's overly surprising about a Deep South Christian woman who has done a life time of charity work and fights strongly for her beliefs would be inclined to go into the clergy...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on August 12, 2017, 04:15:54 AM
I'm not sure what's overly surprising about a Deep South Christian woman who has done a life time of charity work and fights strongly for her beliefs would be inclined to go into the clergy...

Atheists do good works too.  Is there some reason you want to insist Hillary Clinton is a dedicated theist? 

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 04:29:51 AM
Atheists do good works too.  Is there some reason you want to insist Hillary Clinton is a dedicated theist? 

...because she is, by her own omission in video after video, a Deep South Christian (Methodist) who does what she does and fights as hard as she does because of her faith? Because she has never indicated any reason to believe other wise?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

I bet she isn't as religious as you think.  Few politicians are.

SGOS

Jesus Christ!  Who started this thread anyway?  It's not like I don't have enough on my mind already.  And now I have to worry about whether Hillary Clinton wants to be a Methodist minister.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 04:29:51 AM

So ... anyone who agrees with your social policies, must be a Bright, and thus must be an atheist too?

And yes, atheists do good works, sometimes, just like theists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 12, 2017, 08:03:33 AM
Jesus Christ!  Who started this thread anyway?  It's not like I don't have enough on my mind already.  And now I have to worry about whether Hillary Clinton wants to be a Methodist minister.

Scream in terror, fellow Castroites, the Methodists are coming, the Methodists are coming ... time to step back, smoke a Havana and get lung cancer.  Free medical care, anti-American, anti-religion, pro-Third World ... what is not to like?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 05:28:20 AM
I bet she isn't as religious as you think.  Few politicians are.

Her dishonesty (in common with other politicians) is what gives you confidence in her agenda?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Don't worry, she is probably going for Supreme Court in the next Dem Administration...  What, you thought she would become an MSNBC host?

aitm

Hopefully she does exactlly that in bumfuckegypt arkansas. The smaller the market the better but I doubt that will happen.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on August 12, 2017, 03:53:31 PM
Hopefully she does exactlly that in bumfuckegypt arkansas. The smaller the market the better but I doubt that will happen.

Hillary Clinton would be an outstanding Supreme Court Justice.  You may not like her politics, but that wouldn't be the way she decided cases.  She has that ability to separate her desires and see law.  I've always thought that was the right place for her.

I suspect Obama came close to offers to her to be a Justice or Sec of State and made a choice.   Close, and she was a good Sec of State, but she might have been a better Justice.