News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pastor Hillary ...

Started by Baruch, August 08, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

“Hillary Clinton wants to preach. That’s what she told Bill Shillady, her longtime pastor, at a recent photo shoot for his new book about the daily devotionals he sent her during the 2016 campaign. Scattered bits of reporting suggest that ministry has always been a secret dream of the two-time presidential candidate: Last fall, the former Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward revealed that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought “all the time” about becoming an ordained Methodist minister. She asked him not to write about it, though: “It will make me seem much too pious.” The incident perfectly captures Clinton’s long campaign to modulateâ€"and sometimes obscureâ€"expressions of her faith.” â€"The Atlantic

So where are you atheist D party folks going to worship now, if not at the Church of Clinton?

My ex was just like her, except she earned her religious institution status by education and experience, not by a twice failed Presidential campaign.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

So where are you atheist D party folks going to worship now, if not at the Church of Clinton?

What a completely assholish thing to say.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 08, 2017, 07:19:05 PM
What a completely assholish thing to say.

If Obama was Christian, or Muslim, why were there D-atheists here supporting him?  Not saying he is anything but a completely jaded materialist, as I think Hillary actually is.  But I heard that she was making kissy face with The Family, a congressional religious cult ... when she was a Senator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

Old news ... but the quote I copied from another website, brought it up again.  The Clintons can never disappear, they will be converted into androids, so they can run for office ... forever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

“Hillary Clinton wants to preach. That’s what she told Bill Shillady, her longtime pastor, at a recent photo shoot for his new book about the daily devotionals he sent her during the 2016 campaign. Scattered bits of reporting suggest that ministry has always been a secret dream of the two-time presidential candidate: Last fall, the former Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward revealed that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought “all the time” about becoming an ordained Methodist minister. She asked him not to write about it, though: “It will make me seem much too pious.” The incident perfectly captures Clinton’s long campaign to modulateâ€"and sometimes obscureâ€"expressions of her faith.” â€"The Atlantic

My ex was just like her, except she earned her religious institution status by education and experience, not by a twice failed Presidential campaign.
Damn, Baruch, you sure love Hillary!  Every chance you get you bring her up.  Oh, you say you hate her, but it does not seem that way.  Did she jilt you or something?  I know you secretly lust after her.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 08, 2017, 07:43:24 PM
Damn, Baruch, you sure love Hillary!  Every chance you get you bring her up.  Oh, you say you hate her, but it does not seem that way.  Did she jilt you or something?  I know you secretly lust after her.

She is an older version of my Ex, but my Ex was never married to that douche, Bill, either.

No, simply taken in by the irrationalism of such ... rational posters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2017, 07:28:37 PM
If Obama was Christian, or Muslim, why were there D-atheists here supporting him?  Not saying he is anything but a completely jaded materialist, as I think Hillary actually is.  But I heard that she was making kissy face with The Family, a congressional religious cult ... when she was a Senator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fellowship_(Christian_organization)

Old news ... but the quote I copied from another website, brought it up again.  The Clintons can never disappear, they will be converted into androids, so they can run for office ... forever.
What?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

Quote from: Mermaid on August 08, 2017, 08:27:11 PM
What?

I picture Baruch as kind of a blind guy pushing the buttons on a panel board that spews out completely random and unconnected audio clips. If it seems that his thoughts bounce around and are incoherent and disjointed....it's because they are.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Baruch desperately wants attention.  He will get it anyway possible.  The stranger the posts and the more obscure the references he makes, the more attention he gets from you.  He hasn't posted anything worth reading in months.  So stop replying to him.  I have.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Stop replying to me?  Why?  Because you have nothing to say (ouch).  Actually I read all of your posts, Cavebear.  You are an interesting specimen.

And Mermaid ... I apologize for any innuendo ... I really shouldn't assume you are a Hillary-bot.  It would be OK if you are a Bernie-bot however.

And yes, the Clintons are a weird cult, even weirder than the Bush cult.  But the Obamas are busy working up their own perpetual cult of personality too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 09, 2017, 07:11:41 AM
And yes, the Clintons are a weird cult, even weirder than the Bush cult.  But the Obamas are busy working up their own perpetual cult of personality too.
You are a racist woman hating paranoid obsessed with the liberal media and having delusions of secret cults planning to dominate the world.  Also, you have this weird thing for hippies.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on August 09, 2017, 05:26:18 PM
You are a racist woman hating paranoid obsessed with the liberal media and having delusions of secret cults planning to dominate the world.  Also, you have this weird thing for hippies.

Couldn't have said it better myself!  And I didn't.  Well, OK, I might have added that he really loves his own insider humor too much.  But we all already knew that.  LOL!

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 09, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

And Mermaid ... I apologize for any innuendo ... I really shouldn't assume you are a Hillary-bot.  It would be OK if you are a Bernie-bot however.

So glad to hear you'd approve.

SGOS

You should drop your fixation on Hillary and save your venom for Jimmy Carter whose Habitat for Humanity was the single biggest factor in the housing bubble and the collapse of the world economy.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mermaid on August 09, 2017, 05:50:50 PM
So glad to hear you'd approve.
Interesting Avatar change.  Took me  while to see it well enough with my old glasses though.  LOL~

chill98

LoL

I'm thinking, its got something to do with tax-exemptions, now that the foundation is no longer open for bidness.

EDIT to add

Or MAYBE so she doesnt have to testify against her buddies!  It was a religious confession!!