News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pastor Hillary ...

Started by Baruch, August 08, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

As always, I will say a picture or video without comment seems a bit weak. 

But Trump lives in his own mind on imagined video and thought loops (which is why he can speak so easily his crazy thoughts).  He lives the looped thoughts of how to respond to attackers so much in his mind so much, all he needs to do is actually say his repeated thoughts.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 12:42:37 AM
Jesus would make a better Jew than either of us ... but that doesn't count for much.
Especially since Jesus is a fiction, and as far as I can tell, Jews do exist.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 20, 2017, 11:12:42 AM
Especially since Jesus is a fiction, and as far as I can tell, Jews do exist.
Yeah, I've never seen any proof that Jesus even existed.  Annoys christians to no end.  I doubt the jews care.  Probably would bother the Moslems too since they consider him a prophet.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 11:33:22 AM
  Yeah, I've never seen any proof that Jesus even existed.  Annoys christians to no end.  I doubt the jews care.  Probably would bother the Moslems too since they consider him a prophet.

Yes, Salafists would cut your head off for denying any prophet they acknowledge, not just denying Muhammad.  And no, only Jewish apologists trying to defend Jews from Christians, care what Christians think.  I don't think Jesus was historical.  The most important memes never are.  Moses wasn't either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:24:02 PM
Yes, Salafists would cut your head off for denying any prophet they acknowledge, not just denying Muhammad.  And no, only Jewish apologists trying to defined Jews from Christians, care what Christians think.  I don't think Jesus was historical.  The most important memes never are.

If all deities were understood to be merely memes by a large majority of the population, I wouldn't be here...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
If all deities were understood to be merely memes by a large majority of the population, I wouldn't be here...

No you wouldn't ... like a fairy tale grown long in the tooth the grownups disbelief would vanish you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 03:28:30 PM
No you wouldn't ... like a fairy tale grown long in the tooth the grownups disbelief would vanish you ;-)
Nice jest, but I'm serious.  If I didn't consider rampant theism to be the worst threat to humanity, I would be posting at a race or ethnicity site. not here.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:51:02 PM
Nice jest, but I'm serious.  If I didn't consider rampant theism to be the worst threat to humanity, I would be posting at a race or ethnicity site. not here.

I prefer you here.  Posting aggressively at a race or ethnicity site .. would be triggering, as in guys with guns.  I visit a few to see how the nut cases are coming .. but I never post there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:13:32 PM
I prefer you here.  Posting aggressively at a race or ethnicity site .. would be triggering, as in guys with guns.  I visit a few to see how the nut cases are coming .. but I never post there.

You don't think theists have guns?  They even have GOD on their side.

Unbeliever

Anyone who claims that God is on their side is extremely dangerous. Especially those with modern weapons at hand.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 20, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
Anyone who claims that God is on their side is extremely dangerous. Especially those with modern weapons at hand.

Especially if they work for Zeus.  They better not touch my woman!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 20, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

Indeed, that is the danger of them.  No fear of death and free to send us all along the path they seek...  "Let God sort them out..."  That's what *I* fear...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 04:34:47 PM
Indeed, that is the danger of them.  No fear of death and free to send us all along the path they seek...  "Let God sort them out..."  That's what *I* fear...

You are correct to fear that.  That belief, combined with adequate resources, makes them unstoppable.  Morale too high for their own good.  This is why Osama thought he was the next Sultan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:36:43 PM
You are correct to fear that.  That belief, combined with adequate resources, makes them unstoppable.  Morale too high for their own good.  This is why Osama thought he was the next Sultan.

Must one bring down Hell on Earth, to avoid Hell on Earth?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 04:38:12 PM
Must one bring down Hell on Earth, to avoid Hell on Earth?

Story of the 20th century, and that is the 1st World.  The 3rd World is even more serious about that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.