News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Beloved Atheists

Started by Ibn Khaldun, August 07, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason78 on August 15, 2017, 03:43:46 PM
A sex thread with an opening post from a pervert that doesn't know how to respect people.

Wait. I think you got this thread confused with Ibn Khaldun's.

EDIT: No. Never mind. I'm the one who's confused.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

See, there's the difference between theists and atheists right there - theists can never admit when they're wrong about anything. They have to do their verbal gymnastics to keep from being wrong.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 15, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
See, there's the difference between theists and atheists right there - theists can never admit when they're wrong about anything. They have to do their verbal gymnastics to keep from being wrong.

But as a result our tongues are as lithe and toned as Baryshnikov ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sorginak

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 15, 2017, 04:10:48 PM

I would consider the gymnastics, first and foremost, mental, but I still understand the overall message you attempted to convey.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2017, 06:17:19 PM
But as a result our tongues are as lithe and toned as Baryshnikov ;-)
That must be great for oral sex...if it results in theists being cunning linguists.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 15, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

Now concerning Barouch , I think  you’re way out of his league .waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

That's OK, we think Baruch is way out of his league too.  But so are you.  You are both similar.  Nutso crazy theists.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 17, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
That's OK, we think Baruch is way out of his league too.  But so are you.  You are both similar.  Nutso crazy theists.

Quoted ... "You can't handle the truth!",  "Fur balls is what fur balls does."  "Atheist forums is like a box of chocolates, you never know what a response you will get."
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

@Hijri. Thank you  for welcome and let me say had it been the other way around I would have done the same for you

Theeeee band of heathens . kah kah kah . and one with PHD. Where am I gonna  go , where am I gonna hide.? 

Frankly being a Catholic I’ve been made to feel I’m the  one who is the  heathen here.

One  called me a pervert in addition, . . never mind  , must be Victorian atheist .

that’s alright we catholic are not no Johnny come lately . they called us atheists two thousand years ago and fed us to the lions. We used to it. I likw to go to the zoo and get fed to the lions . hey you know zoo . what zoo? I’m looking all over I don’t see no zoo. Looking left right over my shoulder don’t see no zoo. Where is the zoo???? That is the question

Sometimes I feel so oppressed  I just want to leave and say good bye to my friends, unbeliever, cavebear , and barouch and  all of the rest  of the good cyber  spaced out cadets then I remember what Kim Kardashian said and I change my mind. no I must stay .

okay bye for now. see ya . see ya , don't wanna be ya  you sit shit sit shit sit shit shit sit shit shit sit .

love you guys . really . great people. . just put you in the room with me and throw the  key away .

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 18, 2017, 03:50:13 AM

love you guys . really . great people. . just put you in the room with me and throw the  key away .
That would be the padded room.................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 18, 2017, 03:50:13 AMSometimes I feel so oppressed

You and every other Christian, bud.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 18, 2017, 03:50:13 AM
@Hijri. Thank you  for welcome and let me say had it been the other way around I would have done the same for you

Theeeee band of heathens . kah kah kah . and one with PHD. Where am I gonna  go , where am I gonna hide.? 

Frankly being a Catholic I’ve been made to feel I’m the  one who is the  heathen here.

One  called me a pervert in addition, . . never mind  , must be Victorian atheist .

that’s alright we catholic are not no Johnny come lately . they called us atheists two thousand years ago and fed us to the lions. We used to it. I likw to go to the zoo and get fed to the lions . hey you know zoo . what zoo? I’m looking all over I don’t see no zoo. Looking left right over my shoulder don’t see no zoo. Where is the zoo???? That is the question

Sometimes I feel so oppressed  I just want to leave and say good bye to my friends, unbeliever, cavebear , and barouch and  all of the rest  of the good cyber  spaced out cadets then I remember what Kim Kardashian said and I change my mind. no I must stay .

okay bye for now. see ya . see ya , don't wanna be ya  you sit shit sit shit sit shit shit sit shit shit sit .

Now you are a catholic?  Do you have many other personalities in you?  But if you are leaving, I will not mourn overmuch.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ibn Khaldun

Baruch , MY greatest failure on this site I got those 7 likes . that means its not an anomally.I’ve  failed miserably .

The rich and powerful don’t do anything . they’re the least powerful and most vulnerable. Wealth and power are burden upon the fate of the person who posses it .in politics it’s the 5 % to 20% on whose shoulder they stand . that’s the power. If you’re completely irreconcilable with that percentage you have to take them out and kill them all, like the Pol Pot regime did .

In an interview Saddam Hussein was asked a bunch of questions. His answers left no doubt the man knew nothing about what is going on . The oblivious interviewer commenting later said that its an indication of how isolated Saddam was  . but  Saddam knew what he  was . he said it . he said he is symbol of the country.  That was why he was there . not to rule or know .

Even if they give you free pass to know which they won’t  , there is no way to know . its too complex to know . Not body knows . there is a  human element in it .

Okay it was the jungle troop  I was talking about .I was talking about you.  when it rains or a predator appears the monkeys become very agitated . they scream wildly and move rapidly about going eee eak  eek ho ho ho.  Likewise throw a bunch of bananas in the midst of chimpanzee group and watch the chaos that ensues . Man is an animal. Fear rules it . look at the post in that terms .

The rain. Make rain  and the animal behaves and take notes.  . what is the rain. Go to the aiport and today you stand in line  for good time. You get searched and touched and violated  . the message hitting the back of your mind is what , “ Terrorism?  Okay , go on. Don’t stop . the actual message is  Islam islam Islam .   fear has been   instilled

That’s accomplished lets look at how it works in a closed system. . I posted verses from the quran that are broadcasted full blast via mosques loud speakers regularly . The response returned by  animal in panic mode  aitm was its bias bias bias . I scored bulls eye there . the clincher that made up someways for  that 7 likes.

Mike is going on and on about  fiction fiction fiction. God is a fiction Mike says .  Yet when I asked Mike what is this god he talked about he failed to answer . the fiction entrenched in Mikes mind that he uses fend off   fiction.

There is nothing fictional about Islam  . people said that people said to people that said to people that said to them . nothing fictional about that . But why they insist on focusing on what was said rather than why it was said and the purpose it was said. Its the rain . the monkey troop came and went eeeek eee eak ho ho ho .

The others were like no no I’m not going no no . I’m not gonna read that . so sing along  Barouch..come mister tally man tally me bananas

that Egyptian accent is hard to shed .the post I liked  was that on booze. Hey if you ever go to Egypt make sure you stock up well at the airports   free tax shot .The stuff they have in the city is not the real shit. the selection at the airport is limited but will do just fine. Stock on 4 or 5 crates of Becks or Heineken . Johnny walker black label comes in packs of threes -750 mil. Get some of that and some white label, black& white . Chaves regal if you have sweet tooth . and don’t forget the ladies..Bacardi and cognac and dry gin  . prices are basement bargain shit.

you might want to try the local grain beer . that’s in the country side  . its both food and booze , only 5 % booze. Grain damped and allowed to sprout 3 days only and ferment 3 days only .so plenty carbohydrates . it’s a meal, an ancient one , and  jacks you up on good bacteria count in your intestine . the yeast used is the woman’s saliva, you see. She goes spit spit spit on the liquid.  a healing reaching out feminine  human touch.  Further deep in the country side  they serve it  in large dried sort of pumpkin bowl . you grab the bowl with both hands and you gulp ferociously  like chimp by  the water hole and stuff spilling on your chest till you finish the bowl . then you go ,  “ give us more woman”. Say us  don’t ever say me . so   if no one is  around you could always say …come woman, come closer , closer , closer  still . Yes  yes this is good very good .grab her .i l love you baby. I can’t live without you. You are everything to me. I love you I love you .  get down on your knees and  say it .Women like that shit .they give you some for it. Only issue they want exclusive rights afterwards. Sort of  unreasonable demand that made the man sing …… why do men go crazy when a woman wears a tight dress? Must be the same ole thing that makes pitbull hug a hound .

thanks for your co operation and bye bye . take care watch out now… Ibn Khaldun . top of the heap , cream of the crop

amke em say  eek eak eeek . i love that shit . entertaining . don't you agree. hey very popular here on other  sites . they watched and they applauded

Baruch

Uh huh ... I gave you most of those likes.  I had my reasons, and I won't take them back.

Former Muslims should stay away from the intoxicants ... you can't handle drunken reality!

Hasta la vista, Ibn baby ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on August 24, 2017, 06:34:53 AM
   failed miserably .

Mike is going on and on about  fiction fiction fiction. God is a fiction Mike says .  Yet when I asked Mike what is this god he talked about he failed to answer . the fiction entrenched in Mikes mind that he uses fend off   fiction.

There is nothing fictional about Islam  . people said that people said to people that said to people that said to them . nothing fictional about that . But why they insist on focusing on what was said rather than why it was said and the purpose it was said. Its the rain . the monkey troop came and went eeeek eee eak ho ho ho .

....failed miserably.  Fist thing you written that is true.
I've said in a couple of occasions that the god of Islam is Allah--and allah is a fiction.  The quran is a work of fiction.  ALL religions are based upon fictions.  You said "the monkey troop came and went eeeek eee eak ho ho ho .", and you are correct--but what popped out was Islam, Christianity,  or any other organized religion you want to name.  Fictions all, designed to control people--and not just control their actions, but their thoughts, with the aim of becoming powerful and wealthy.  And it has worked for the leaders of all religions, for belief foster blindness and servitude, and those leaders have become wealthy beyond compare.  Science, on the other hand, makes no claims that cannot be tested; and tested they must in order to be labeled factual.  And those claims can be retested at any time by anybody who cares to do that.  Religion does not require testing, only belief and faith.  The blinder the person becomes, the more valued they are told they are.  Fiction rules and runs your life.  That's fine.  Just leave me out of it.

And if you really are leaving--good luck and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?