News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Flee thinker, August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flee thinker

Hi, dear brothers.

There's no way for the natural, free thinking man to understand the newborn, who is saved through Christ. Unfortunately,  in this world they both need to share the newborn is quite commonly hated for his nature by these naturals. The natural does not understand the things of the Spirit, and the newborn hates the natural ways. This often results in conflicts, escpecially online on forums and on boards. Although both are human, they have different traits. We do not come where they come from, is valid for both examples. There's no agreement between the two, obviously, because the newborn, renewed in mind confesses of the Spirit.

The natural does not know the things of the spirit, therefore they are called ignorants. This is, from a divine perception. Without any spiritual intervention there is no way of knowing this. It's not nice being called such, so a decent believer doesn't confront them with issues they can have no clue about. You can call them ignorant, but they can have no clue about why, and this result in feeling offended and in conflicts. But it's true with God, the believer is superior to the ignorant, but we are not to judge.

If you're an atheist because you go seek believers just to go bash religion, well that's just sad, but who's to understand?

Are you ready for the truth?

Flee thinker.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AM
Hi, dear brothers.

There's no way for the natural, free thinking man to understand the newborn, who is saved through Christ. Unfortunately,  in this world they both need to share the newborn is quite commonly hated for his nature by these naturals. The natural does not understand the things of the Spirit, and the newborn hates the natural ways. This often results in conflicts, escpecially online on forums and on boards. Although both are human, they have different traits. We do not come where they come from, is valid for both examples. There's no agreement between the two, obviously, because the newborn, renewed in mind confesses of the Spirit.

The natural does not know the things of the spirit, therefore they are called ignorants. This is, from a divine perception. Without any spiritual intervention there is no way of knowing this. It's not nice being called such, so a decent believer doesn't confront them with issues they can have no clue about. You can call them ignorant, but they can have no clue about why, and this result in feeling offended and in conflicts. But it's true with God, the believer is superior to the ignorant, but we are not to judge.

If you're an atheist because you go seek believers just to go bash religion, well that's just sad, but who's to understand?

Flee thinker.

Your no brother of mine!

Baruch

Lay down with dogs, get up with flee thinkers?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Oh spit, another one...  I don't go bothering them, why do they come here? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Oh spit, another one...  I don't go bothering them, why do they come here?
They love you, Cavebear, they love you!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Welcome, Flee (ever think about wearing a flee collar??),  on this board we call you 'chew toy'--so, welcome, chew toy. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Hi, dear brothers.

Flee thinker.

You sound like a chat-bot. Are you even human? Or are you a machine trying to pass as human?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

"A flea and a fly in a flue
Were imprisoned, so what could they do?
Said the fly, "let us flee!"
"Let us fly!" said the flea.
So they flew through a flaw in the flue."
Ogden Nash
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

You can't handle the truth......[spoiler]oh c'mon you had to know that was coming.....oh yeah..you probably would not...delusions and all that stuff[/spoiler]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

I didn't understand a fuck of what you said...
Maybe it's the fact that I'm working over 10 hours a day for the past two weeks.
Maybe it's the many glasses of white wine.
Maybe it's just you...

In any case.

Welcome to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMHi, dear brothers.

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMThere's no way for the natural, free thinking man to understand the newborn, who is saved through Christ. Unfortunately,  in this world they both need to share the newborn is quite commonly hated for his nature by these naturals. The natural does not understand the things of the Spirit, and the newborn hates the natural ways. This often results in conflicts, escpecially online on forums and on boards. Although both are human, they have different traits. We do not come where they come from, is valid for both examples. There's no agreement between the two, obviously, because the newborn, renewed in mind confesses of the Spirit.

Oh boy... Here we go.

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMThe natural does not know the things of the spirit, therefore they are called ignorants.

"Ignorants" isn't a word, nor have I heard anyone call someone an "ignorant" before now. It's not a noun.

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMThis is, from a divine perception. Without any spiritual intervention there is no way of knowing this.

Dude. Do you even English?

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMIt's not nice being called such, so a decent believer doesn't confront them with issues they can have no clue about. You can call them ignorant, but they can have no clue about why, and this result in feeling offended and in conflicts. But it's true with God, the believer is superior to the ignorant, but we are not to judge.

Right. We're the ignorant ones. That's why people are more likely to lose their religion the longer they stay in college. Tell me again about how the Earth is 6,000 years old, millions of species evolved from two "kinds" of every animal stored on the Ark without a matter of a few thousand years, and how people managed to take 40 years to make a 215 mile walk (which is a four day trek, if you're wondering).

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMIf you're an atheist because you go seek believers just to go bash religion, well that's just sad, but who's to understand?

Yeah. That's why I left religion, because I just wanted someone to make fun of.

Quote from: Flee thinker on August 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AMAre you ready for the truth?

Are you ready to provide solid evidence to back up your claims?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

So that actor has a never emptying bottle of whiskey?  I'm impressed!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
So that actor has a never emptying bottle of whiskey?  I'm impressed!

A bottle that never empties and a glass that never fills. It's the perfect combination for filming gifs.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 08, 2017, 05:24:29 PM
I didn't understand a fuck of what you said...
Maybe it's the fact that I'm working over 10 hours a day for the past two weeks.
Maybe it's the many glasses of white wine.
Maybe it's just you...

In any case.

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

Try some red wine.  It is easier to drink a little slower.  Other than that, I agree entirely.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 08, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

Right. We're the ignorant ones. That's why people are more likely to lose their religion the longer they stay in college. Tell me again about how the Earth is 6,000 years old, millions of species evolved from two "kinds" of every animal stored on the Ark without a matter of a few thousand years, and how people managed to take 40 years to make a 215 mile walk (which is a four day trek, if you're wondering).

Yeah. That's why I left religion, because I just wanted someone to make fun of.

Are you ready to provide solid evidence to back up your claims?

Outstanding!  But what is the 215 mile walk?  You got me on that one.