News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Patriarchy?

Started by pr126, August 05, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 08:24:03 AM
This is always interesting, listening to men talk about how feminists are and what we think. Oh please, do go on, Baruch.
:popcorn:
QuoteI can only speak for Americans.  We tried to be gentlemen about it, but we became cucks instead.  Women are radical in many ways, since getting the vote in 1920, and temporarily stopping alcohol.  Our jihad against tobacco and other things ... PC too, do come out of the woman led temperance movement.  Hysteria, literally.  Leading women in the US, are Cultural Marxists, but most men here are fellow travelers.  I was married to one.  I thought a progressive woman would make for a progressive marriage, instead of a crazy marriage.  I no longer believe in progress.  I now dismiss liberalism out of hand.  Good job, feminists.  And most women are passive advocates ... just like you mention regarding most Muslims.  Women just want a hive of sterile females led by a Queen .. oh, that is more like Britain, isn't it?

Their definitions are Leftist .. that racism is only possible in the West, because it isn't racism unless there is State power behind it.  It has nothing to do with bigotry, only has to do with systematic Statist oppression.  And like you say, they only oppose Statist oppression, if a White male is doing it.  And that is bigotry.

Feminists are women who hate themselves or hate men, or hate both.  They are disturbed individuals.  Male fellow travelers hate men also, but love women.  These are the cucks of the matriarchy.  I have no use for any of them anymore.  You are to love women and love men both, otherwise you are a sociopath.  I am still working on myself, on not being a cuck, on not being a sociopath.  I find it easy to love women and hate men ... Oedipus complex.
/quote]

If you don't hate yourself, or hate men .. then you aren't a feminist.  Then you are one of the few normies out theres.  I can call my self a Russian-Chinese contortionist, but that doesn't make it so.  So no, I wasn't man-splaining.  I was human-splaining.  In politicized discourse, there is not enough of that.  Woman-haters, man-haters, or human-haters ... are sociopaths.  They aren't a valid political ideology, they are a psychological pathology.  I hope you aren't one of those.  I don't have to have every woman as a mother, every woman as a sister, every woman as a daughter ... to know something about women.  And I know men all too well.  Like I said, my natural position is to hate men ... an I know that is wrong, I am working on it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Mermaid wrote:
QuoteWell....I am a feminist, and I am disgusted with patriarchal religions. Is that evidence?
Not really.
As a feminist, other than being disgusted, what are doing about it? Anything? Nothing?

What I did see was in the women's march - women and a few men tying on hijabs made out of American flags and cheering Linda Sarsour.

Does that count as being supportive to Muslim women's plight?

Mermaid

QuoteIf you don't hate yourself, or hate men .. then you aren't a feminist. 
bullshit.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 08:26:06 AM
Oh, and you forgot dykes. Feminists either hate men, hate themselves, or are dykes. Right?

Actually I have no problem with alternative sexualities or alternative genders.  One of my best friends at work, is a gay woman who is married to another woman.  I can understand people being attracted to women.  Being attracted to a man is a little strange to me, but I can give it a pass.  I would hope that most gay women ... like women.  Alternative kinds of women, aren't a problem, pathology is.  Being gay isn't a pathology.

Now one can hypothesize that a masculine woman, hates women ... but I can't draw that conclusion.  They actually seem to like other women ;-)  If they aren't sexually attracted to men ... well that isn't a problem ... I am not sexually attracted to men, either ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on August 05, 2017, 11:05:19 AM
Mermaid wrote:Not really.
As a feminist, other than being disgusted, what are doing about it? Anything? Nothing?

What I did see was in the women's march - women and a few men tying on hijabs made out of American flags and cheering Linda Sarsour.

Does that count as being supportive to Muslim women's plight?

Sure it does. It's not my job to control the religious or sexual practices of other people.

Why do I need to list to you what I am "doing about" oppressive religions in order to be a feminist who supports the rights of anyone to do whatever the fuck they want with their lives?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 11:05:54 AM
bullshit.

We agree to disagree.  No surprise there.  If you voted for Hillary, like many did, I can only feel sorry for your poor political judgement.  But I don't hate you.  I feel sorry for Trump voters too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2017, 11:08:24 AM
We agree to disagree.  No surprise there.  If you voted for Hillary, like many did, I can only feel sorry for your poor political judgement.  But I don't hate you.  I feel sorry for Trump voters too.
Wow, you're really smart! So much smarter than me.
Verbally patting me on the head while mansplaining to me about my judgments and how I think, and then telling me you aren't mansplaining is so HOT. I am really turned on.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
Sure it does. It's not my job to control the religious or sexual practices of other people.

Why do I need to list to you what I am "doing about" oppressive religions in order to be a feminist who supports the rights of anyone to do whatever the fuck they want with their lives?

I agree with your ... not wanting to control the religion or sexuality of other people ... I agree completely.  I don't agree with "their" way of expressing it however ... it is politically anti-social ... like all French Revolutionaries are.  Remember, it was the fisher-women who marched on Versailles and seized the royal family.  The royal guards didn't do their job.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2017, 11:11:22 AM
I agree with your ... not wanting to control the religion or sexuality of other people ... I agree completely.  I don't agree with "their" way of expressing it however ... it is politically anti-social ... like all French Revolutionaries are.  Remember, it was the fisher-women who marched on Versailles and seized the royal family.  The royal guards didn't do their job.
None of it is my business.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

Maybe you voted for Jill Stein.  She disappointed me after the election ... just like Bernie disappointed me before the election (but he was robbed, Jill wasn't).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

But what about the patriarchy? Women's rights? Equality?
Does it only happen with white males?
The rest of the world is someone else's problem?
Who is being a hypocrite here?

This is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3n-3imtO5Q

Baruch

So Muslims have a right, as non-White non-Christians non-Jews to slaughter everyone who isn't like them, and have a cultural right to oppress women?  How liberal of you!  On the other hand, I agree that outside our own Western countries, we need to keep our noses out of their business.  Otherwise the US has to conquer the world to make things safe for California.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 11:10:46 AM
Verbally patting me on the head while mansplaining to me about my judgments and how I think, and then telling me you aren't mansplaining is so HOT. I am really turned on.

Anyone who uses "mansplaining" except as anything other than satire ... is a man-hater.  Are you woman-splaining?  I got plenty of that earlier in my life.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

But what about the patriarchy? Women's rights? Equality?
What about them?

Does it only happen with white males?
No. Hell no.

The rest of the world is someone else's problem?
No. Why?

Who is being a hypocrite here?
Anyone who insists that their way of thinking with regard to religion is the only correct way.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2017, 11:18:31 AM
Anyone who uses "mansplaining" except as anything other than satire ... is a man-hater.  Are you woman-splaining?  I got plenty of that earlier in my life.
Yes, I hate men. You got me!