News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Patriarchy?

Started by pr126, August 05, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The third wave feminist is very vocal about patriarchy, misogyny and male supremacy.

What groups have those "qualities" enshrined in their cultures, religions, customs? 

Are they mentioning any of those groups?  No.

Africa, Central, Latin America, Asia, South Asia, Far east, China?
Not many feminist there.

No. It is in the USA, Canada. Then just the white males.
Funny that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 05, 2017, 05:25:47 AM
The third wave feminist is very vocal about patriarchy, misogyny and male supremacy.

What groups have those "qualities" enshrined in their cultures, religions, customs? 

Are they mentioning any of those groups?  No.

Africa, Central, Latin America, Asia, South Asia, Far east, China?
Not many feminist there.

No. It is in the USA, Canada. Then just the white males.
Funny that.

I can only speak for Americans.  We tried to be gentlemen about it, but we became cucks instead.  Women are radical in many ways, since getting the vote in 1920, and temporarily stopping alcohol.  Our jihad against tobacco and other things ... PC too, do come out of the woman led temperance movement.  Hysteria, literally.  Leading women in the US, are Cultural Marxists, but most men here are fellow travelers.  I was married to one.  I thought a progressive woman would make for a progressive marriage, instead of a crazy marriage.  I no longer believe in progress.  I now dismiss liberalism out of hand.  Good job, feminists.  And most women are passive advocates ... just like you mention regarding most Muslims.  Women just want a hive of sterile females led by a Queen .. oh, that is more like Britain, isn't it?

Their definitions are Leftist .. that racism is only possible in the West, because it isn't racism unless there is State power behind it.  It has nothing to do with bigotry, only has to do with systematic Statist oppression.  And like you say, they only oppose Statist oppression, if a White male is doing it.  And that is bigotry.

Feminists are women who hate themselves or hate men, or hate both.  They are disturbed individuals.  Male fellow travelers hate men also, but love women.  These are the cucks of the matriarchy.  I have no use for any of them anymore.  You are to love women and love men both, otherwise you are a sociopath.  I am still working on myself, on not being a cuck, on not being a sociopath.  I find it easy to love women and hate men ... Oedipus complex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

This is always interesting, listening to men talk about how feminists are and what we think. Oh please, do go on, Baruch.
:popcorn:
QuoteI can only speak for Americans.  We tried to be gentlemen about it, but we became cucks instead.  Women are radical in many ways, since getting the vote in 1920, and temporarily stopping alcohol.  Our jihad against tobacco and other things ... PC too, do come out of the woman led temperance movement.  Hysteria, literally.  Leading women in the US, are Cultural Marxists, but most men here are fellow travelers.  I was married to one.  I thought a progressive woman would make for a progressive marriage, instead of a crazy marriage.  I no longer believe in progress.  I now dismiss liberalism out of hand.  Good job, feminists.  And most women are passive advocates ... just like you mention regarding most Muslims.  Women just want a hive of sterile females led by a Queen .. oh, that is more like Britain, isn't it?

Their definitions are Leftist .. that racism is only possible in the West, because it isn't racism unless there is State power behind it.  It has nothing to do with bigotry, only has to do with systematic Statist oppression.  And like you say, they only oppose Statist oppression, if a White male is doing it.  And that is bigotry.

Feminists are women who hate themselves or hate men, or hate both.  They are disturbed individuals.  Male fellow travelers hate men also, but love women.  These are the cucks of the matriarchy.  I have no use for any of them anymore.  You are to love women and love men both, otherwise you are a sociopath.  I am still working on myself, on not being a cuck, on not being a sociopath.  I find it easy to love women and hate men ... Oedipus complex.
/quote]
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Oh, and you forgot dykes. Feminists either hate men, hate themselves, or are dykes. Right?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

pr126

Feminism comes from Marxist professors at women studies, gender studies in universities.
In one word: indoctrination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zIiPm0dsEA

Mermaid

Really? Isn't it possible that feminists don't all have exactly the same philosophies, and that there is a continuum of these philosophies?

Oh, but we're all naive, entitled, privileged girls right? Women don't have any gender problems, sexism is over.

pr126

Why do feminist not fight for the rights of women in the world who really need it?

Like the systematic oppression, abuse, and beating of Muslim women who are treated as property since the middle ages?

Who must wear hijabs, burka or niqab lest being severely punished or even killed?
Whom are punished, sometimes stoned for being raped - often by a family member?
Girls who are not allowed basic education in some countries.
Women who are not allowed to drive a car?
Child marriages, forced marriages?

Hmmmm?

aitm

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 09:25:11 AM
Really? Isn't it possible that feminists don't all have exactly the same philosophies, and that there is a continuum of these philosophies?

Oh, but we're all naive, entitled, privileged girls right? Women don't have any gender problems, sexism is over.

I thought you had penis envy....damn...I can never find any woman with penis envy so I can show her mine......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on August 05, 2017, 09:41:35 AM
Why do feminist not fight for the rights of women in the world who really need it?

Like the systematic oppression, abuse, and beating of Muslim women who are treated as property since the middle ages?

Who must wear hijabs, burka or niqab lest being severely punished or even killed?
Whom are punished, sometimes stoned for being raped - often by a family member?
Girls who are not allowed basic education in some countries.
Women who are not allowed to drive a car?
Child marriages, forced marriages?

Hmmmm?

This is a complete falsehood.

Mermaid

Quote from: aitm on August 05, 2017, 09:46:36 AM
I thought you had penis envy....damn...I can never find any woman with penis envy so I can show her mine......
That, too. I mean, peeing your name in the snow...who the hell wouldn't want to be able to do that?

Mike Cl

To say that all feminists are one thing or another is a blind way to look at the male/female roles in our society or any society.  Actually the word 'feminist' is a disservice to what most feminists want--equality.  The way 'feminists' are looked at and regarded smacks of the way the South looked at slaves; slavery was the natural way of things, even the bible supported it (and still does).  The bible also supports patriarchy.  patriarchy has been the way of the world for thousands of years.  It has become institutionalized around the world, with organized religion one of the worst offenders.  How else can patriarch be overcome or changed except by organizations who strive for that goal--the goal of equal treatment in all aspects of life?  The USA is very very good at blaming the victim--especially if the victim is a woman.  So, if a woman thinks she deserves fair treatment,  and does not buy into the patriarchal way of things, then she is a bitch, a witch, a trouble maker, deserves what she gets, and on and on.  Our society regards them as uppity bitches, sort of like how the South regarded slaves who wanted to be free.  It's easy to slap a single label on a movement and that makes it easier to brand all women with the same view, reaction, thoughts, desires and wishes as all others--and to then brand 'feminists' as wrong minded and controlling.  The label 'feminist' is actually meaningless since there is not one single true 'feminist', but a whole spectrum of what they are and who they are and what they want. 

I learned the position of women in our society from my grandfather back in the '50's.  He often remarked on how much harder women have life than men.  As I aged and looked around, I found I agreed with him.  And I watched how he treated my grandmother.  They were a team, and each worked in that team in the manner than made the final goal--a good life--work best.  They were not 'kind' to each other so much as they were fair with one another.  They did not assume either had a specific roll, but worked to complete whatever task was to be completed as a team, each doing what they did best.  My mother was raised by them and from her I learned what a strong and competent  woman could be.  As a father of a girl I had a hard task fighting the typical model of what a young girl, and later teen girl, was supposed to look like, act like and think like.  Now she is a competent, fair minded woman who has to make her way in our male dominated society--and she does a good job of it.  She is a 'feminist' in the sense that she strives to be fair with all--male and female.  It is difficult because this society is clearly patriarchal, and likes to extract it's pound of flesh from those who buck that system.

So, I guess you could say I am a male feminist.  In the sense I think all should be treated in a fair manner, I gladly accept that label.  But I prefer to think that I am simply fair minded. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

pr126

Mermaid wrote:
QuoteThis is a complete falsehood.
Please elaborate. What is falsehood?

The conditions of Muslim women or that the feminist do actually fight for Muslim women's rights?

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on August 05, 2017, 10:26:02 AM
Mermaid wrote:Please elaborate. What is falsehood?

The conditions of Muslim women or that the feminist do actually fight for Muslim women's rights?

That feminists ignore these injustices worldwide.
To paint all feminists with such a broad and angry brush is just not fact-based.

pr126

Quote from: Mermaid on August 05, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
That feminists ignore these injustices worldwide.
To paint all feminists with such a broad and angry brush is just not fact-based.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
I have not read about feminist standing up for Muslim women's oppression.
That would be Islamophobic.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on August 05, 2017, 10:45:44 AM
Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
I have not read about feminist standing up for Muslim women's oppression.
That would be Islamophobic.
Well....I am a feminist, and I am disgusted with patriarchal religions. Is that evidence?

The principle behind your claim that anything against oppressive religious practices of muslims would be "islamophobic" is SHEER hypocrisy.
People must be free to practice whatever religion they see fit, or lack thereof. Forcing your beliefs on others, whether it be atheism, Christianity, Islam, etc, is wrong. THAT is the key. You can't dictate to people what is correct and what isn't.