News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lactatia

Started by pr126, August 11, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

I think this video speaks for itself. No commentary necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYJ0yJqlso

Baruch

This is why I have been averse to sexually variant or gender variant people getting mixed up in politics.  In the US, it is just another exploited minority for the Democrats to wipe their asses with every 2 years.  Also other people, most notably phobic people, become even more phobic if you project that your variance is a political agenda.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2017, 12:58:57 PM
This is why I have been averse to sexually variant or gender variant people getting mixed up in politics.  In the US, it is just another exploited minority for the Democrats to wipe their asses with every 2 years.  Also other people, most notably phobic people, become even more phobic if you project that your variance is a political agenda.

Diversity has always mean to be a gradual process, it's why we have gay/trans rights now, because it happened over time and enough people reminding government 'we're people too'.
The problem with today's 'progressive' culture is how forceful it is, and it's making the people who we'd hope would progress become withdrawn since it's like forcing a flyer or advertisement in their faces aggressively
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Munch and Mermaid are quite a pair. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!