News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Female Teacher Predators

Started by Drew_2017, August 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew_2017

Hydra009,

QuoteReally?  We're playing the "but that's just your opinion, gotcha libtard" game now?  Do you really think I'm going to bite?

You bit yourself by claiming there are real rights and wrongs as opposed to mere opinions and as expected dodging the question.

This should be good I'm happy I'm wrong because I too believe certain moral acts are truly wrong. Name a few acts you think are truly wrong (apart from anyone's opinion) and what makes them absolutely wrong even if no one thinks they are wrong?

QuoteBut to answer your inquiry as if it were genuine, I lean pretty heavily on the harm principle.

This is a guiding principal you've elected for yourself but its not binding to anyone else and if others wish to live by some other code so be it even if it violates the code you've chosen for yourself. So explain how this means somethings are really wrong? If something is really wrong then it doesn't matter whether you believe its wrong or not, true? In your world view (correct me if wrong) humans alone or collectively decide whats good or bad and what might be good today maybe bad tomorrow.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Drew_2017

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on August 11, 2017, 07:52:40 AM
In other news. A judge here in Alabama dismissed the charges against a female teacher accused of having sex with two 16-year-old male students. 16 is the age of consent in Alabama. The judge said the Alabama law that makes it illegal for teachers to have sex with their students is in violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment and declared it unconstitutional. The reasoning there is you can't make something that is legal for everyone else illegal for someone because of their job.

Oh, and Alabama judges are elected. I doubt this one is a liberal.

You might be right because conservative judges tend to make rulings based on how the law was written and not how they might wish it was written or how they think the crafter of the law intended. I agree with the ruling in this case because the students were other wise of age and she wasn't a teacher over them. I bet it would have been a harder call if the teacher was a 44 year old male and the girl a 16 year old.   
Albert Einstein

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 11, 2017, 07:45:55 PMSo explain how this means somethings are really wrong?
Haha, called it.  The same ol' tired talking points that one can spot a mile away.  I dunno why I would expect anything else.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 11, 2017, 08:01:01 PM
Haha, called it.  The same ol' tired talking points that one can spot a mile away.  I dunno why I would expect anything else.

You saw the dog shit yet stepped your foot right in it when you claimed there are real rights and wrongs.
Albert Einstein

Hydra009

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 11, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
You saw the dog shit yet stepped your foot right in it when you claimed there are real rights and wrongs.
lol.  Great job admitting to engaging in disingenuous rhetoric.  I'm sure it'll do wonders for your flagging credibility.

Cavebear

Quote from: 0bserver on August 10, 2017, 03:04:08 PM
I wish I was molested by a hot teacher when I was a teen
Some teen's dreams, but mostly not beneficial for growing up normally.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 03:37:30 AM
  Some teen's dreams, but mostly not beneficial for growing up normally.

Better than wanting to bed your mother, eh Oedipus? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2017, 09:01:49 AM
Better than wanting to bed your mother, eh Oedipus? ;-)
During puberty, I had a one time dream that I was having instructional sex with my mother.  Freud would have loved it.  I just thought it was weird.  I decided not to tell my friends about it.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on August 11, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
Also, it's a word play on "Yellow Dog Democrat."
And that means...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on August 12, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
During puberty, I had a one time dream that I was having instructional sex with my mother.  Freud would have loved it.  I just thought it was weird.  I decided not to tell my friends about it.

Freud would have said there were reasons we want to marry women like our mothers.  I think it is just part of growing up.  We just find mates that fit our culture usually.  Not much "mom" about it. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 12, 2017, 09:31:22 AM
And that means...

Quoteyel·low dog

noun, adjective: yellow dog Democrat
2. a person who is inclined to support any candidate affiliated with the Democratic party, regardless of the candidate's personal qualities or political qualifications.
"he is a self-proclaimed yellow dog Democrat"
I've been told the origin of that expression came from some political person that publicly stated once,  "I would vote for any Democrat, even if it was a yellow dog."  I wouldn't make too much of a play on words.  I suppose a blue dog Democrat would be a conservative that ran on the Democratic ticket, because it was the best way to win an election.  Or you can make up your own definition.

Gawdzilla Sama

Humans never fail to amuse me.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason78

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM
I ask:

Is this an epidemic? 
Do the teachers think its okay?
Are they unaware of how much there life will suck if convicted and forced to register as a sex offender?
Does society as a whole think its not much of a crime if the boys just got lucky?
Why are woman preying on boys much younger?
No.
Depends which ones you ask, but for the most part I'm going to say no.
Yes.
Yes.
They aren't, it's just reported more.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 12, 2017, 09:51:52 AM
I've been told the origin of that expression came from some political person that publicly stated once,  "I would vote for any Democrat, even if it was a yellow dog."  I wouldn't make too much of a play on words.  I suppose a blue dog Democrat would be a conservative that ran on the Democratic ticket, because it was the best way to win an election.  Or you can make up your own definition.

The #*$&%^ Clintons are blue dogs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 11, 2017, 11:21:04 PM
lol.  Great job admitting to engaging in disingenuous rhetoric.  I'm sure it'll do wonders for your flagging credibility.

I called you out on your statement that there are real right and wrong moral actions nothing more. You responded by substituting your opinion as expected.
Albert Einstein