News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Female Teacher Predators

Started by Drew_2017, August 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM
Today I suspect teachers are taught to be more like peers...
I'm guessing sexual banter is tolerated...
I don't recall too many of them being remorseful...
Suspecting... guessing... not recalling...

I'm suspecting you don't actually know what you are talking about,
Guessing you have no supporting facts.
And I can't recall you ever contributing anything useful.

Gawdzilla Sama

QuoteOver the past 4 years there have been over 50 such cases of female teachers engaging in sex with under age boys that were also students.

So, 12.5 teachers, average, over the last four years. Out of 330,000,000 people.

"Far more frequently..."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Drew_2017

Quote from: SGOS on August 08, 2017, 05:36:56 AM
Suspecting... guessing... not recalling...

I'm suspecting you don't actually know what you are talking about,
Guessing you have no supporting facts.
And I can't recall you ever contributing anything useful.

That makes you a moron for responding doesn't it?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 07, 2017, 10:43:20 PM
Jesus--you are just such a stupid thinker on any subject you touch on, aren't you?  Are you related to Pat Robertson?  You are, aren't you.............................!!!

I'm prepared to be amazed and in awe of your opinion why this is occurring do you have one?
Albert Einstein

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 08, 2017, 01:17:02 AM
You have the numbers to back that up? Not saying it's not happening more frequently, just saying you need the numbers before you have a valid reason to believe it is.
Only then start looking for a hypothesis as to why it is.

If we are just becoming aware of what's been always going on its still shocking isn't it? My hypothesis is intuitive surmise but I haven't heard any better explanations...have you?

Albert Einstein

Cavebear

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM
I think I know why this is happening far more frequently....

Young teachers coming out of mostly liberal colleges aren't taught to be authoritarians or disciplinarians and least of all moralizers...that's old school. Today I suspect teachers are taught to be more like peers with their students rather than teachers. I'm guessing sexual banter is tolerated far more and teachers may even think its a teachable moment and if a teacher is told she's hot or if a student confesses to fantasizing about a teacher they're not going to draw a line in the sand and say that's unacceptable. So instead of being a teacher and an authority they become friends and even peers with their students. They like being thought of as a 'cool' teacher.  I don't recall too many of them being remorseful (other than for being punished). They don't think they did anything really wrong...

You just can't give up of "liberal" can you?  If you had a crush on female teacher, it had to be because she was "liberal"?  Maybe she was just there every day and your FANTASIES were involved.  That's actually normal.  Don't be embarrassed about it.

But don't try to explain it away because she was a "liberal".  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 09, 2017, 12:08:22 AM
If we are just becoming aware of what's been always going on its still shocking isn't it? My hypothesis is intuitive surmise but I haven't heard any better explanations...have you?

I think most of us have been aware that if you play with large enough numbers, this is bound to happen. Doesn't make it less bad, but not shocking. No.

In case you hadn't noticed: Some people are pedophiles. It sucks, but it's true. Your explanation is an attempt at explaining a phenomenon you don't show exists: a rise in the amount of pedophiles (in one profession and of one gender). There is nothing to hypothesize about until you show it. So why would any of us put forth an explanation of our own?
Either show there is a rise, or keep your accusing hypothesis to yourself.

Seriously, It would be like me trying to give an explanation as to why relatively more serial killers are white people without first showing you evidence to back up this nonsense claim.

There are pedo's out there. There are serial killers. But without proven disproportions, don't assume those disproportions exist and definitely don't think you can or should explain them.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 09, 2017, 12:08:22 AM

I will give you one.  Proportions of abnormal behavior are pretty steady in populations.  But thanks to the Internet, an electronic megaphone of bad news (all news is bad) ... you hear more about people's poor judgement than we would in 1967.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 09, 2017, 02:11:59 AM
I think most of us have been aware that if you play with large enough numbers, this is bound to happen. Doesn't make it less bad, but not shocking. No.

In case you hadn't noticed: Some people are pedophiles. It sucks, but it's true. Your explanation is an attempt at explaining a phenomenon you don't show exists: a rise in the amount of pedophiles (in one profession and of one gender). There is nothing to hypothesize about until you show it. So why would any of us put forth an explanation of our own?
Either show there is a rise, or keep your accusing hypothesis to yourself.

Seriously, It would be like me trying to give an explanation as to why relatively more serial killers are white people without first showing you evidence to back up this nonsense claim.

There are pedo's out there. There are serial killers. But without proven disproportions, don't assume those disproportions exist and definitely don't think you can or should explain them.

Drew can't show a rise where none exists, but that won't stop him.  It's ideological.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2017, 01:32:16 AM
You just can't give up on "liberal" can you?
Don't you people get it?  Everything that's wrong is because of the liberals.  IT'S THE FUCKING LIBERALS, GOD DAMIT!!!  You people make me so mad, I just want to scream.  OK,... I'm OK...  I'm collecting myself here,... so let me explain.  You people can't see that the liberals are causing society to suck, but I do.  It's as plain on the nose on your face.  You would have to Be BLinD not to SeE tHAT IT'S THE LIBERAL FUCKING LIBERALS.  GHAAAAA!!!

Cavebear

Drew_2017

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2017, 01:32:16 AM
You just can't give up of "liberal" can you?  If you had a crush on female teacher, it had to be because she was "liberal"?  Maybe she was just there every day and your FANTASIES were involved.  That's actually normal.  Don't be embarrassed about it.

But don't try to explain it away because she was a "liberal".  LOL!

Colleges have become predominantly liberal, the teaching profession in particular to indoctrinate students. Moral relativism is a hallmark of liberal ideology. Gender itself is relative. The very notion there is real right or real wrong is challenged by liberalism.

Still waiting for anyone's better counter explanation.
Albert Einstein

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 09, 2017, 07:48:16 PM
Colleges have become predominantly liberal, the teaching profession in particular to indoctrinate students. Moral relativism is a hallmark of liberal ideology. Gender itself is relative. The very notion there is real right or real wrong is challenged by liberalism.

Still waiting for anyone's better counter explanation.

Cultural Marxists ... not liberals.  Nothing liberal about Marxists.  But you are about 50 years too late.  Did you sleep thru study hall?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Baruch on August 09, 2017, 08:24:56 PM
Cultural Marxists ... not liberals.  Nothing liberal about Marxists.  But you are about 50 years too late.  Did you sleep thru study hall?

I went to school in NJ. I spent a lot of my time avoiding getting beat up.
Albert Einstein

0bserver

I wish I was molested by a hot teacher when I was a teen