News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Female Teacher Predators

Started by Drew_2017, August 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 03:56:51 AM
Minors or either gender should be protected from sexual predation.  A gradual learning process among peers is best.
Didn't say otherwise.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 06, 2017, 02:44:15 AM
"Epidemic"? 50/330,000,000?

Snowflake standard ... 1 event is 1,000,000 too many.  But they are innumerate, not innumerable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I can't say enough about the first "petting party" I was invited to.  Really learned a lot.  Two girl scouts decided I (a boy scout in the same church - of all places for me to be) was the right guy to invite.  Wow, boobies!!!

Looking back 50+ years, it was real exciting.  Like being the nerd guy in Robot Chicken...  Yes, I did grow up eventually.  But at 14, that was great then.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
I can't say enough about the first "petting party" I was invited to.  Looking back 50+ years, it was real exciting.  Like being the nerd guy in Robot Chicken...  Yes, I did grow up eventually.  But at 14, that was great then.

Somewhere around the 8th grade, a friend had a New Years Eve party, and in addition to a couple of local girls, he invited a pair of attractive cousins or some kind of distant relatives, from out of town.  One of my friends got one, and I ended up with the other sharing a recliner, where we made out for three hours.  I tried to touch her breasts all the while, but she kept pushing my hand away.  After midnight, the other guy and I were sharing the bathroom peeing, and we talked about our adventures.  He said, "Man!  That chick could really French kiss."  I inquired, "What's a French Kiss?"  And he told me it was touching tongues while kissing.  Whoo hoo!  I thought he must have gotten the hot one of the pair, but I will always remember that first make out.  I was high for a couple of days. 

It's all relative.

Baruch

Young males are all testosterone ... that is why I keep my daughter in a convent ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
Young males are all testosterone...
Yeah, but all it was good for was getting frustrated.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 06, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
Yeah, but all it was good for was getting frustrated.

Depends on if you found a partner, a necessary complication. Playboy magazines for me, and she can't reject you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on August 06, 2017, 12:34:10 PM
Somewhere around the 8th grade, a friend had a New Years Eve party, and in addition to a couple of local girls, he invited a pair of attractive cousins or some kind of distant relatives, from out of town.  One of my friends got one, and I ended up with the other sharing a recliner, where we made out for three hours.  I tried to touch her breasts all the while, but she kept pushing my hand away.  After midnight, the other guy and I were sharing the bathroom peeing, and we talked about our adventures.  He said, "Man!  That chick could really French kiss."  I inquired, "What's a French Kiss?"  And he told me it was touching tongues while kissing.  Whoo hoo!  I thought he must have gotten the hot one of the pair, but I will always remember that first make out.  I was high for a couple of days. 

It's all relative.

I loved your mild censorship of my post, LOL!  It's OK, I understand.  ;)

"Boobies"!  (Just had to bring that back)

But everyone goes through those awkward learning experiences.  Well, if they are lucky.  I won't go further unless the thread demands it.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 01:07:37 PM
I loved your mild censorship of my post, LOL!  It's OK, I understand.  ;)

"Boobies"!  (Just had to bring that back)

But everyone goes through those awkward learning experiences.  Well, if they are lucky.  I won't go further unless the thread demands it.
You never know where these threads will lead.  From predatory female teachers to making out with 13 year old hotties with boobies.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on August 06, 2017, 03:14:31 PM
You never know where these threads will lead.  From predatory female teachers to making out with 13 year old hotties with boobies.

Yes.  Indeed we should stick to esoteric and analytic subjects.

But "BOOBIES". 

OK, I'm done...  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 03:22:13 PM
Yes.  Indeed we should stick to esoteric and analytic subjects.

But "BOOBIES". 

OK, I'm done...  LOL!

Boobies that stick, are fakes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

I think I know why this is happening far more frequently....

Young teachers coming out of mostly liberal colleges aren't taught to be authoritarians or disciplinarians and least of all moralizers...that's old school. Today I suspect teachers are taught to be more like peers with their students rather than teachers. I'm guessing sexual banter is tolerated far more and teachers may even think its a teachable moment and if a teacher is told she's hot or if a student confesses to fantasizing about a teacher they're not going to draw a line in the sand and say that's unacceptable. So instead of being a teacher and an authority they become friends and even peers with their students. They like being thought of as a 'cool' teacher.  I don't recall too many of them being remorseful (other than for being punished). They don't think they did anything really wrong...
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

Young teachers coming out of mostly liberal colleges aren't taught to be authoritarians or disciplinarians and least of all moralizers..
Jesus--you are just such a stupid thinker on any subject you touch on, aren't you?  Are you related to Pat Robertson?  You are, aren't you.............................!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

You have the numbers to back that up? Not saying it's not happening more frequently, just saying you need the numbers before you have a valid reason to believe it is.
Only then start looking for a hypothesis as to why it is.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

QuoteSo instead of being a teacher and an authority they become friends and even peers with their students.

I can only speak from personal experience, but I learned far more in classes where i was treated like a human being than in classes where the info was beat into your head or you fail. There is certainly a line, and sex with your students is probably a few too many steps past that, but there is nothing wrong with teacher's acting like someone you can relate to rather than someone there to only drill information into your skull and nothing else.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur