News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Female Teacher Predators

Started by Drew_2017, August 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew_2017

A 31 year old teacher married woman with children has been arrested for having sex with 4 teen age boys. Over the past 4 years there have been over 50 such cases of female teachers engaging in sex with under age boys that were also students. In some cases as young as 13.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/03/ex-teacher-mom-had-sex-with-4-special-education-students-cops-say.html

I ask:

Is this an epidemic? 
Do the teachers think its okay?
Are they unaware of how much there life will suck if convicted and forced to register as a sex offender?
Does society as a whole think its not much of a crime if the boys just got lucky?
Why are woman preying on boys much younger?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

It cuts both ways.  Our just graduated woman English teacher, when we were Sophomores ... Ms Plessinger ... we all wanted to date her.

But no, a teacher has to be held to a higher standard than students.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

These cases are always interesting because of the stereotype reversal involved.  But it does happen, and I'm betting a surprising number never get reported.

Shiranu

QuoteDoes society as a whole think its not much of a crime if the boys just got lucky?

I think this is a large part of it, yes.

I honestly don't know where I fall on that spectrum, either. I personally don't find it overly weird for a high school boy to have sex with a sexy 20-something year old woman, but if the roles were reversed... actually, I still don't know how weird I would find it. But either way, it simply isn't appropriate.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

I am too old and jealous to be objective about a 15-16 year old boy getting to fuck a hot teacher. Yeah...I am sure they are damaged.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Deidre32

Women can be predators, just like men can. It'll play out differently, but it's still a crime, and still an abuse of their power as teachers.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Drew_2017

I'm curious if this is being reported more or is actually on the increase. Outside of school in most states having sex with a minor is statutory rape. In school its a matter of trust, a teacher has greater authority and can use that to unduly persuade minors.

The question is why are woman risking their livelihood and possible jail time to have a sexual relationship with under age boys? Is it a control thing? Does a woman feel very superior when she can have a young man under her thumb so to speak?
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 05, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
I'm curious if this is being reported more or is actually on the increase. Outside of school in most states having sex with a minor is statutory rape. In school its a matter of trust, a teacher has greater authority and can use that to unduly persuade minors.

The question is why are woman risking their livelihood and possible jail time to have a sexual relationship with under age boys? Is it a control thing? Does a woman feel very superior when she can have a young man under her thumb so to speak?

Can't speak for women.  But I think people in general, in the West, are becoming anarchist.  So counsel with your emotions, not your thoughts ... and do whatever feels good.  That isn't a mature position.  Figure out what is right, and do that.  And if you like to do what is wrong, or don't like doing what is right, then you are in need of counseling, not liberation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Why would a male teacher do The same to a student? Some people are attracted to or even fall in love with someone they shouldn't. The answer, i think, is in many cases psychological. But that doesn't mean you'll find a sensible explanation in many cases. I would like it that we knew why pedophiles are The way they are. So we can help them stop being that. But I don't think there will ever be 'one definite' answer to that question. Just be glad you can't fathom The attraction.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Certainly a 17 year old girl is a wonder to behold ... almost all of them are.  It is biology.  But you have to have self discipline, or society will have to provide the discipline for you.  For me, when I see a young woman, I see a potential daughter or grand-daughter ... in another life.  Don't stare, and don't touch!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I think it's more complicated than that.  At least there are a wide range of causes.  People, including women, sometimes use incredibly poor judgment and do serious harm to themselves.  Throw sex into the mix, and the frequency of poor judgment goes up.

Shiranu

QuoteCertainly a 17 year old girl is a wonder to behold...

Ew. No. Girls under 20 (26 here) look like little kids, and that's not generally what gets me in the mood...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 05, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
Ew. No. Girls under 20 (26 here) look like little kids, and that's not generally what gets me in the mood...

Wonder, not attraction.  Synonyms are your friends.  Female models are 17 year olds, made up to look a little older.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 06, 2017, 02:44:15 AM
"Epidemic"? 50/330,000,000?

Minors or either gender should be protected from sexual predation.  A gradual learning process among peers is best.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!