News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pew Poll on LGBT+ Acceptance Rates

Started by Shiranu, August 02, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 07, 2017, 11:48:22 AM
During the election, I kept hearing people say, "He's honest." I would reply, "It doesn't matter if he's honest if he's honestly stupid." But Trump voters are beyond that kind of logic. Although, now that he is in office, it's almost hilarious how stupidly honest he is. The White House staff would cover for him, giving the press this story, then he'd show up on live television, admit his fault as if it's no big deal, and throw his staff under the bus. He's his own worst enemy. Not that even hearing it from the horse's mouth is enough to convince his supporters.

He did a "madness of King George" again today.  Anybody taking bets how long Kelly will last?   "you're fired!"

Doesn't matter if Hillary is liberal, if she is criminally liberal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 06, 2017, 01:54:12 PM
Christians may act like they're worried about unbelievers, but they're secretly hoping to see the world burn when they're proven right. What an irony it would be if at the end of it all, it was the Christians who failed the test.

No question I have met many that really hope as many sinners get caught with their pants down as possible. Christians have failed miserably in representing Christ. Today's Christianity isn't the Christianity that shook the world in the beginning.

That said many Christian groups still do good work around the world, feeding the poor, providing medicine and clothes and other necessities to desperate people in some of the worst hell holes on the planet.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 07, 2017, 11:48:22 AM
During the election, I kept hearing people say, "He's honest." I would reply, "It doesn't matter if he's honest if he's honestly stupid." But Trump voters are beyond that kind of logic. Although, now that he is in office, it's almost hilarious how stupidly honest he is. The White House staff would cover for him, giving the press this story, then he'd show up on live television, admit his fault as if it's no big deal, and throw his staff under the bus. He's his own worst enemy. Not that even hearing it from the horse's mouth is enough to convince his supporters.

Yep, "honestly stupid" is not a real impressive resume'

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!