The Dark Truth About Gender Equality.

Started by pr126, August 01, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 01, 2017, 02:43:33 AM
People deserve the right to smoke, fuck big government telling them they can't while a group of monkeys in a rainforest somewhere are getting mellowed on chewing pot.

As for the third gender invasion, I'll respect anyone wishing to go by their chosen gender, provided they work at it. I use once had a friend who swapped from girl to boy, and I didn't even know till months after meeting him. That's effort he put into it.

But to those just demanding everyone refer to them as some third gender because it's trendy now, no, fuck off, there is no third gender, it's man or woman, and if you want to put some effort into being the other gender then I'll give you that respect for that effort, not if all you do is label yourself as Hen, because thats a fucking ridiculous label.

"Oh but I'm a none binary cis proxy gender fluid mixed.." stfu you special snowflake, just be a miserable human being like the rest of us.

Just as a humorous aside, if some future archealogist ever digs up your body (assuming there is one fossilized of course)  have you ever considered what gender they might assign your fossil? 

Maybe we should all leave burial instructions to confuse our descendants.  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2017, 05:46:52 PM
Just as a humorous aside, if some future archealogist ever digs up your body (assuming there is one fossilized of course)  have you ever considered what gender they might assign your fossil? 

Maybe we should all leave burial instructions to confuse our descendants.  LOL!

I'll leave that to them, I'm getting cremated! don't feel like rotting in the ground for thousends of years.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 09, 2017, 07:04:53 PM
I'll leave that to them, I'm getting cremated! don't feel like rotting in the ground for thousends of years.

Well, it wouldn't take that long, but I understand.  I'm personally asking to be added to my compost pile.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2017, 04:09:03 AM
Well, it wouldn't take that long, but I understand.  I'm personally asking to be added to my compost pile.

What do you have against compost? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Atheon

Bwhahaahhahaha! Teaching kids that gay people exist... the end is surely coming! People will stop fucking and the human species will die off!! Bwahahahahahahhaha!

What a pathetic video! (And surely filled with lies and exaggerations, seeing that it comes from a right-wing source. Lying is what right-wingers do.)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

Quote from: Atheon on August 14, 2017, 09:53:19 AM
Bwhahaahhahaha! Teaching kids that gay people exist... the end is surely coming! Bwahahahahahahhaha!

What a pathetic video!
I don't think that is what they are teaching.

They are taught that they can be anything they want to be, male or female or whatever.
It is the new "thing".
Just one more "idea" to destabilize society among the many, already weakening and diminishing the western culture.

But what do other cultures think about us?
Have we lost our minds? Unfortunately, the answer is yes.

Gawdzilla Sama

You're giving grumpy old fucks a bad name.

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 14, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
You're giving grumpy old fucks a bad name.

Do you like how they are messing with children's minds?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on August 14, 2017, 02:21:02 PM
Do you like how they are messing with children's minds?

No worse than the shit your generation laid on them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 14, 2017, 02:45:07 PM
No worse than the shit your generation laid on them.
Like what?

Also I have noticed that children from different ethnicities are absent from this bizarre social experiment.
Whereis the hallowed multiculturalism? Why are Africans, Asians etc. not included?

This is normalising mental illness. Do you approve?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 14, 2017, 06:14:09 PM
Like what?

Also I have noticed that children from different ethnicities are absent from this bizarre social experiment.
Whereis the hallowed multiculturalism? Why are Africans, Asians etc. not included?

On the Left, there is no mental illness (and conveniently so for them).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on August 14, 2017, 06:14:09 PM
Like what?

Love that you don't know what I'm talking about, or at least claim you don't.

And fuck off with the stawmanning. Go suck a scarecrow's cock if you like that kind of shit.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

QuoteBut what do other cultures think about us?

Most other cultures have recognized multiple genders besides M/F for thousands of years, so if anything they are probably just scratching their heads wondering how it took us this long to get with the program.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on August 14, 2017, 08:53:02 PM
Most other cultures have recognized multiple genders besides M/F for thousands of years, so if anything they are probably just scratching their heads wondering how it took us this long to get with the program.
He's talking about White Republican America "us", not normal people.
PZ Myers