Woman Threatens to "Kill all you fucking Muslim"

Started by Shiranu, July 29, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 03, 2017, 03:17:24 AM
I read a newspaper article where the reporter asked 3 random people in a midwest small town diner and none of them had the slightly knowledge about the Russian influence in the last election. 

Trump supporters are generally ignorant of world events...

The small town people and farmer I have met, are way smarter than city dwellers, and geniuses compared to Washington DC.  The cities and general and Washington DC will be ruins some day, visited by our tourists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

ITT: People are perfectly fine with a random person advocating genocide.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Cavebear

Sure, we accept there are idiots among us.  The problem is when people in authority say such nonsense...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Atheon

Here's a hilarious one: Islamophobic bigots think empty bus seats are women wearing burkas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULhzj35yg8s
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 03, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

Not genocide, suicide ... shouldn't have drunk the water with the fluoride!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Deidre32

It amazes me that people broad brush an entire religious group or ethnicity based on the actions of a few. Comparatively speaking, the majority of global muslims are peaceful.  Meanwhile, this woman is threatening to kill people who haven't done anything to her, personally. So she is "better than" them?

But she too doesn't represent all of "white America."

I hate generalizations, no matter what they're about.

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Cavebear on August 03, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
Sure, we accept there are idiots among us.  The problem is when people in authority say such nonsense...
People in authority say this nonsense when idiots elect them.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 03, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
People in authority say this nonsense when idiots elect them.

This. We have had senators, generals, social powerhouses spew almost the exact same rhetoric, just a little more PC.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 03, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

ITT: People who are able to discern a real threat from those who aren't.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on August 03, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

I don't worry, my cats will scratch your doggy bits all the way home ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: aitm on August 03, 2017, 09:53:27 PM
It wasn't a "real threat" when average Germans in the 1930's started making threats against Jews. And we all know how that turned out for the Jews.

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 03, 2017, 11:02:48 PM
It wasn't a "real threat" when average Germans in the 1930's started making threats against Jews. And we all know how that turned out for the Jews.

Hindsight is so liberal ... always 20/20 looking back at our ancestor's mistakes.  Foresight is so conservative ... always 20/20 looking into our descendent's mistakes.

Yes, yes ... the real threat was Howdy Doody and his subliminal messaging to Baby Boomer kids in the1950s ... we are doomed I tell you!

Churchill was right about the Nazis ... but only because a broken clock is right at least twice a lifetime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Churchill's clock was broken because he wasn't driving on the right side of the road...

O.P. Shiranu - There are more than a few white Christian churches that teach the first ammendment gives you the right to choose any religion; just as long as it is Christian. They are indoctrinated to believe that there isnt any right in the first ammendment to choose to be a Muslim, or a Budhist or even a Satanist. I'm sure there are a few in North Dakota drinkin that kool aid.

Yes it is normal behavior for a Walmart parking lot, but as someone recently said in another post "argument by popularity doesn't make it right".

Interesting take on white pride. I suppose being proud of the better parts of American history is something to be proud of. For me after looking at the dark side of white history I've come to the conclusion that the white race is a freak of nature that survived only because of its extreme aggressiveness. well since I'm a white boy too, I guess I got a good reason not to keep a mirror in the house
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Original Intent view of Constitution says ... N Dakota is right.  They weren't including Muslims and Atheists in the original intent.  The reason for religious tolerance, was to keep Protestants from killing each other.  It was OK to kill Catholics (except for Maryland) and OK to kill pagans (Native Americans).  And original intent, contrary to Lincoln, clearly allowed slavery, just not further importation of Africans.

But we are past that now ... this isn't the US of President Jefferson or Jackson (the two founders of the D party).  Lincoln was arguably the founder of the R party.

The US has no future as the US.  Like Fukuyama wrote at the end of the Cold War ... we are at the end of history.  And the end of humanity too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.