Woman Threatens to "Kill all you fucking Muslim"

Started by Shiranu, July 29, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on July 30, 2017, 12:31:47 AM
I guess one good thing about Trump's election is that bigots (weak-minded fools that they are) have been emboldened into openly expressing their bigotry, not realizing that society in general overwhelmingly abhors bigotry, and as a result they end up getting punished, like losing their jobs or even going to jail.

You must not have got out of the house much ... and your house was in Berkeley.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteOK if you want to quote the Grand Dragon of the KKK.  But some deranged woman?  Not a very good example ... I question why you keep being triggered by bad examples.

I completely disagree. When regular Joes feel that saying something you would expect to hear from a KKK leader, that is precisely the example you need of negative influences infiltrating a culture. It is not when the evil say evil things that you have to worry, it's when the regular person begins to say them that you should be concerned.

As for the white pride, that was intentionally provocative phrasing, but at its core... yes, that is what is about. We, as "white people", have alot to be proud about and we need to live up to those standards instead of regressing into the habits we should be ashamed of. The use of white pride therefore becomes an act of reclaiming a derogatory term and shining the light on the hypocrisy of people who use the term white pride with no respect whatsoever of their ancestors.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

chill98

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2017, 10:42:56 PM
This is NOT normal, and this is NOT what America is about. Accepting it only encourages it.
Oh, but it is normal.  People get to have a bad day.

check the video, its edited like crazy.  Out of order.  You can tell by the position of the car.   The broken conversation.   
0 to 8 one position
9-15 another position
16 back to original position.
24 different position.

“She had parked way too close to my car and I couldn’t get in, when I asked her to move she refused, I asked her again and she swore at me, calling me a fat bitch, to that I informed her that I was a Christian and asked her if she knew who jesus was, she said fuck Jesus and I lost it!” Hensley wrote on Facebook. “But there are absolutely no excuses. I am in tears with regret and will take any form of punishment deemed fit..”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/amber-elizabeth-hensley-fargo-north-dakota-muslims-walmart-video-fired/

Hassan acknowledged that she did respond by calling Hensley “fat,” which was also caught on video, but denied insulting Jesus, considered by Muslims to be a great prophet. “I don’t even know what to say to people when they start abusing me.”

http://www.twincities.com/2017/07/26/caught-on-video-woman-tells-somalis-were-gonna-kill-all-of-ya/

So now we have a more complete picture.  Most people have had the experience, at Walmart, of some idiot parking too damn close but most of the time, we dont get the opportunity to ask them to move the offending vehicle over.  To be lipped off to by the offender would anger MOST of us. 

Like I said, another wallyworld non-event.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2017, 10:42:56 PMI know you think this is an insult, but when calling out hatred, bigotry and society tolerating it... then yeah, you know what, there is a place and you need to virtue signal. That is something that anyone who abides by "Western morality" should be opposed to. You cant stay silent about this and then want to talk about how your morality is better than the Middle East's. You cant have your cake and eat it too... if you are indifferent about your culture's morality, you cant then use it to signal how much better you are than someone else.
But this ISNT an example.  Western morality includes the right to speak your mind.  We do not have the full exchange but I have NO Doubt the somali's refused to move the car as the woman said.

Should have just said "sorry I parked too close, I will move the car" instead of calling her fat. I have no doubt they antagonized her creating the situation.  See it done plenty of times with smart mouth kids regardless of their ethnicity/religion.  Wanna drive in this country, probably should be able to see the lines in the road.

Cavebear

Sometimes a parking lot incident is just that and no more.  Though it does show where the prejudices are.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

QuoteOh, but it is normal.  People get to have a bad day.

And yet again, this should NOT be normal. I have had some REALLY shitty days, but I never felt the need to threaten to kill someone, or imply that their entire culture should be killed. And I am talking shitty days like watching my dad die, being tens of thousands of dollars in debt... not someone parked too close to my fucking car. That is so far down on the list of shit that should effect someone that to say, "Meh, saying an entire culture should be killed isn't a big deal" that it makes me question how short of fuse the person saying that has.

QuoteSo now we have a more complete picture.  Most people have had the experience, at Walmart, of some idiot parking too damn close but most of the time, we dont get the opportunity to ask them to move the offending vehicle over.  To be lipped off to by the offender would anger MOST of us. 

I have never had that experience, nor have I ever felt any need to engage anyone over that (nor do I think I would have any desire to). Worse comes to worse, I'll go to my passenger side and get in that way.

I'm sorry, but acting like making a confrontation out of someone parking to close to you is perfectly normal behaviour is not rational behaviour.

QuoteLike I said, another wallyworld non-event.

And like I said, implying this is just another non-event shows just how far down the toilet our society has let itself sink.

QuoteBut this ISNT an example.  Western morality includes the right to speak your mind. 

Yes, the right to speak your mind. And when your mind is, "Fuck you foreigners, the fuck are you even doing here, we are going to kill you all! And fuck your race too, your not even an American!", that is not a mind that agrees with Western morality and standards.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2017, 12:57:12 AM
I question why you keep being triggered by bad examples.
lol, and that is exactly the point.  Its not a big deal a couple people got into a pissing contest at wallyworld.

I am gonna guess more than a couple people here 'triggered' a few xians in their lives with a casual 'fuck jeebus' comment.

Shiranu

Quote from: chill98 on July 30, 2017, 01:44:23 AM
lol, and that is exactly the point.  Its not a big deal a couple people got into a pissing contest at wallyworld.

I am gonna guess more than a couple people here 'triggered' a few xians in their lives with a casual 'fuck jeebus' comment.

Yes, and if those Christians than responded with, "Fuck you atheists, one day we will kill you all! You aren't even American!", you people would flip your collective shit. Especially if you lived in a culture that encouraged a Christian to say something like that and then said, "Yeah, that response is perfectly acceptable, in part because we are a society with no self-control and in part because we are a society that believes atheists ARE a problem". And that's just in a debate over something arguably important (religion)... let's take it a step further and say the woman said that because you parked to close to her car.

I'm sorry, but if you are telling me atheists wouldn't find what this woman said in the wrong, and then be concerned when society defended her, if she said the exact same thing but replaced "Muslim" with "atheist", than you are either a liar or completely out of touch.

chill98

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:42:08 AM
And yet again, this should NOT be normal. I have had some REALLY shitty days, but I never felt the need to threaten to kill someone, or imply that their entire culture should be killed.
Sez you.  And you ain't dead yet... there's still time.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:42:08 AM
And I am talking shitty days like watching my dad die, being tens of thousands of dollars in debt... not someone parked too close to my fucking car. That is so far down on the list of shit that should effect someone that to say, "Meh, saying an entire culture should be killed isn't a big deal" that it makes me question how short of fuse the person saying that has.
sticks and stones.  Its not a big deal, in a wallyworld parking lot.  You ignore the statement that the somali had parked too close for this woman to get into her car and then became obstinate when asked to move the car.  Where is the social responsibility there?  Rewatch the out of order video and you will see the woman says "just move the car" calmly, then suddenly bursts into rage.  Sorry but I don't believe this woman was unprovoked.  The editing destroys the context.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:42:08 AMI have never had that experience, nor have I ever felt any need to engage anyone over that (nor do I think I would have any desire to). Worse comes to worse, I'll go to my passenger side and get in that way.
This is an older woman who you have NO IDEA what her physical condition is.  Bad back?  I have one.  Got a really bad knee thats been giving me hell for a year now, pain that wakes me up at night, so while you imagine that crawling over seats is easy for everyone, let me assure you that it is not.  And furthermore, the driver of any car has a responsibility to park in an adequate spot to allow other drivers access to their vehicles. 

Additionally, I dont fully believe you. Not saying you are lying on purpose, but probably not being fully honest with yourself.  You get too mad at these non-events for me to believe you havent thought about confronting someone over something like this.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:42:08 AMI'm sorry, but acting like making a confrontation out of someone parking to close to you is perfectly normal behaviour is not rational behaviour.

See, you are STILL ignoring the point of asking the somali to move the car and being refused / called fat.  It was not as simple as someone going off because of a parked car.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:42:08 AMYes, the right to speak your mind. And when your mind is, "Fuck you foreigners, the fuck are you even doing here, we are going to kill you all! And fuck your race too, your not even an American!", that is not a mind that agrees with Western morality and standards.

LOL  Trump Trump Trump 60+ million votes.

Why are we importing muslims from somalia?  Its muslims doing the killing there.  Its muslims at war with each other and muslims killing xians. 

chill98

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 01:46:38 AM
Yes, and if those Christians than responded with, "Fuck you atheists, one day we will kill you all! You aren't even American!", you people would flip your collective shit. Especially if you lived in a culture that encouraged a Christian to say something like that and then said, "Yeah, that response is perfectly acceptable, in part because we are a society with no self-control and in part because we are a society that believes atheists ARE a problem". And that's just in a debate over something arguably important (religion)... let's take it a step further and say the woman said that because you parked to close to her car.
Whats this 'you people' stuff? 

BTW, I have had xians threaten to kill me.  But I can recognize the difference between a wallyworld episode of "shit happens" vs a real threat to the somalis in this video.  The woman never touched their car, even in her angriest moment.  Never raise a hand towards them.  Just a minor verbal exchange.

Atheon

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2017, 12:58:12 AM
You must not have got out of the house much ... and your house was in Berkeley.
I met some of my first bigots in Berkeley. Particularly this one old guy who refused to shop at a certain store because they hired "n***ers". Yes, he was a staunch Republican. As was the old Reagan-loving dude we met in Santa Cruz who called Berkeley "N***ertown". "It was a nice town before they painted it black", he said. Then he started ranting at me and my friends about Jews, not knowing (or maybe knowing?) that one of us was Jewish.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on July 30, 2017, 03:51:47 AM
I met some of my first bigots in Berkeley. Particularly this one old guy who refused to shop at a certain store because they hired "n***ers". Yes, he was a staunch Republican. As was the old Reagan-loving dude we met in Santa Cruz who called Berkeley "N***ertown". "It was a nice town before they painted it black", he said. Then he started ranting at me and my friends about Jews, not knowing (or maybe knowing?) that one of us was Jewish.

You know exactly what I meant, snowflake ;-)

I have been in parking altercations before, and they didn't all work out well.  But then I am totally evil.  Also, there are particular problems with Somali refugees going jihad, when their young men go back to Somalia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

This was an angry women whose fear spilled out of her mouth. When the accosted got back to their homes and among their "homies" and without the camera in record....I can imagine far worse being said.

Nope the old gal is not alone. I can stop for a brew at any of a hundred little red-neck joints within a few miles and meet Trumpers thumping their chests and telling everyone in ear shot how great Trump is...the same ones who promised Trump would be great. Much like religion....once you invest your ego.....shallow minds are forced to complete the ride or face the ridicule of being wrong.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Draconic Aiur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on July 30, 2017, 04:03:00 PM
This was an angry women whose fear spilled out of her mouth. When the accosted got back to their homes and among their "homies" and without the camera in record....I can imagine far worse being said.

Nope the old gal is not alone. I can stop for a brew at any of a hundred little red-neck joints within a few miles and meet Trumpers thumping their chests and telling everyone in ear shot how great Trump is...the same ones who promised Trump would be great. Much like religion....once you invest your ego.....shallow minds are forced to complete the ride or face the ridicule of being wrong.

I read a newspaper article where the reporter asked 3 random people in a midwest small town diner and none of them had the slightly knowledge about the Russian influence in the last election. 

Trump supporters are generally ignorant of world events...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!