Woman Threatens to "Kill all you fucking Muslim"

Started by Shiranu, July 29, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4303098-woman-who-threatened-kill-all-ya-somali-americans-will-be-fired

QuoteFARGO â€" A white woman from Mapleton, N.D., who was recorded Tuesday, July 25, threatening a group of three Muslim women in the Walmart parking lot on 13th Avenue South, telling them to "go home" and that she would kill them, will lose her job.

"We're gonna kill all of ya. We're gonna kill every one of ya," the woman is heard saying in the video as she leans into the passenger window to confront 21-year-old Sarah Hassan, who was recording.
"I wanted everyone to see what happens to us every day," Hassan said. "I was so scared."
She was in the car with her sister, Leyla Hassan, 20, and their friend, 23-year-old Rowda Soyan. All three women live in Fargo and are originally from Somalia. They were shopping at Walmart Tuesday afternoon before going to the movie theater when they parked next to the woman.
Sarah Hassan said she started recording when she realized they needed evidence of the woman's "unacceptable" behavior. They called police around 5:30 p.m. and showed officers the video and the woman's license plate number as they filed a report.
"What makes me sad is you don't see any leaders from Fargo confronting this issue and saying it's not acceptable in our community," he said. "They need to speak about this issue and have it be at the forefront."
Fargo-Moorhead is supposed to be a "welcoming city," Dabar said, but "when they don't talk about this issue it shows something else."
A Somali-American man was assaulted while moving into an apartment on July 2 by two white men from the area who said, "What are these n---- doing here?" at the time of the attack, according to eyewitnesses.
Police arrested the men, James Patrick Billiot and Justin William Rifanburg, who were charged with simple assault, a misdemeanor. CAIR, a Muslim civil rights group in Minnesota, urged state and federal law enforcement officials to investigate what they called a "possible hate crime."
"It's happening again," Dabar said in reference to the two instances of discrimination in the community.

I want to word it carefully because I think there are several people here who will come and defend her actions, or defend the culture that enables her actions; I do not think she is a bad person, or necessarily a racist person, for what she said while angry. The "kids" (20 year olds) did insult her back, before she went on her really bigoted tangent. I have certainly said things I regretted while angry and don't think those things are reflective of me.

The problem is that what she said is fueled by certain groups in our society that are represented by these bigoted view points, and hold strong socio-political power in our society. Her community is not condemning what she said and saying they don't support it; instead the response is, "It's a shame she said these things, but everyone is making this out to be a bigger deal than it is.".

When society reaches a point where it says that, "Kill all you fucking Muslims. You aren't American, get the fuck out of my country", is a small issue that's being made into a mole hill, there is something fundamentally wrong with that society and that community. These are ideas that are simply unacceptable and incompatible with the core ethos of the Constitution, and for my European friends, with the Western Ideals of Liberté, égalité, fraternité and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (something that the majority of the Islamic world signed, which is something I didn't know until this story because of the myth Islamaphobes push that the Islamic world rejected it.)

This is not "identity politics", "left-vs-right", "Liberal agenda Cultural Marxism!", this is someone who doesn't even buy into the patriotic mythology of our country finding something so repulsive to my culture and my heritage that it has to be called what it is; an afront to everything America and the West should stand for. This is the threat that is flooding our borders and is going to, "Destroy Western Civilization!"; not Muslims, not Mexicans, not Shariah, but bigotry and hatred becoming socially accepted and fueled by hateful and fearful men... not even evil men who want to use you, just people so afraid from a constant loop of lies and bigoted remarks that it becomes a mindless norm for them. Neither party has a monopoly on this fear; I have heard people on the left just as terrified as Muslims or as uncomfortable around blacks, LGBT+ members, immigrants, whatever as the furthest of the right.

The people who express these things are not often bad people, or politically wrong people; they are people who have been sold a lie enough times that it has become a truth. And this is why so many in that camp, without knowing why, are so opposed to higher education and scream that schools are tools of indoctrination... it is the mantra that has been repeated to them by the people who are aware of the cure for their hatred (knowledge, understanding, context and perspective) and don't want to see their new-found cultural and/or political power weakened. It is unfortunately a holistic issue; we have to both find a way to educate and remove fear from the average person, but also find ways to replace the social and political leaders who rig the system in their favour; the Murdochs, the DeVoses, the Abbots, the Trumps, the Brietbarts. Without addressing one you cannot fix the other, but the system is set up so that as one group gains power, the other does as well.

This is why good people have to speak up about bigotry, hatred, and fear... but also about education, equality, and the right to safe and peaceful life, about protecting livelyhood and community. These are things all of us but the most hateful share and care about at our core, and we outnumber the hateful 100 to 1. But when we are quiet, when we don't vote because, "What's the point?" and let the scale slip further and further towards fear and hatred, then we are just as complacent in allowing this system to break as the person who has bought into the fear. Complacency to express what is right and to protect what is right is just as destructive as ill intentioned action. To do what is right is not just one battle you can fight and win but rather a war that never ends, fought in inches, to insure that what is right is what is powerful and what is protected. To do what is right will always be a struggle, and will never be easy, but that is simply a fact of the human condition.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SoldierofFortune

This smells a bit of nationalism.
There is a thing that i do not understand.
Everybody except Indians in America is immigrant whether they immigrated a year ago or 250 years ago...

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 29, 2017, 05:55:19 PM
This smells a bit of nationalism.
There is a thing that i do not understand.
Everybody except Indians in America is immigrant whether they immigrated a year ago or 250 years ago...
I very much agree soldier.  And even the American Indians (North and South) are also immigrants if one goes back far enough.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 29, 2017, 06:55:22 PM
I very much agree soldier.  And even the American Indians (North and South) are also immigrants if one goes back far enough.
I wonder if there is any statistics about
at which rate the white Americans are mixed-race...
To be irish ir english or italian or german or finnish doesnt make any difference in Amerika i think.
The problem is you are white or not.
did i understand right?

They say the Americans are a nation...
But i dont think nationalism flourishes in any non-ethnic-based nation.
How state scholls indoctrinate the young Americans i dont know...

Whateverö multuculturalism is dominant.
Everybody should live in brotherhood : )

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 29, 2017, 07:18:59 PM
I wonder if there is any statistics about
at which rate the white Americans are mixed-race...
To be irish ir english or italian or german or finnish doesnt make any difference in Amerika i think.
The problem is you are white or not.
did i understand right?

They say the Americans are a nation...
How state scholls indoctrinate the young Americans i dont know...

Whateverö multuculturalism is dominant.
Everybody should live in brotherhood : )
I agree everyone should live in brother/sister hood.  When we go deep, all of us are African.  Color is derived from environment more than anything.  It truly is skin deep. 

But you are correct, in America color matters.  It is not right but it is still the case.  American schools, at least prior to college, are poor at teaching history--teach the sanitized version not the real version.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

QuoteThey say the Americans are a nation...

Did you skip American history, origins to today? Nationalism more than flourished in the United States... it became the golden standard of nationalism. Same thing in France, which is extremely multicultural, until WW2, and England (not the U.K.) until this day as well. All of those are very diverse countries. I know more than my fair-share of extremely patriotic African-Americans and Latinos, much to the chagrin of other's in their community.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

chill98

lol  Its a f*ing Walmart Parking Lot verbal exchange.

No shots fired.
No knives drawn.
No bitch slapping.
No rape.
No Kidnapping.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/al-norman/surfing-wal-marts-crime-w_b_9974822.html

This is a non-event in wallyworld.  Just more virtue signalling by the typical players. 

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Shiranu

QuoteThis is a non-event in wallyworld.

The fact that this very line can be uttered with a straight face simply furthers my entire point that when this line can be uttered with a straight face, something has gone very, very wrong with the mainstream of your society and your culture. This is NOT normal, and this is NOT what America is about. Accepting it only encourages it.

QuoteJust more virtue signalling by the typical players. 

I know you think this is an insult, but when calling out hatred, bigotry and society tolerating it... then yeah, you know what, there is a place and you need to virtue signal. That is something that anyone who abides by "Western morality" should be opposed to. You cant stay silent about this and then want to talk about how your morality is better than the Middle East's. You cant have your cake and eat it too... if you are indifferent about your culture's morality, you cant then use it to signal how much better you are than someone else.

Baruch

Shiranu is always quite the angry godling all the time.  It will be interesting if he finally realizes that like the X-men, I am right about humans.  We have super powers, compared to a stupid rock ... so hard to be an atheist godling.

Yes, nationalism is a problem ... but only as a projection of natural human violence, you know, all that natural shit y'all worship here;-)

Someday, like Gandhi on steroids, Shiranu is going to show that he has an inner murderer, just like we all do.  Being a bigot is small potatoes compared to that.  No more virtue signaling no more hiding from the awful reality that Pippi Longstocking isn't real.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

The Skeletal Atheist

Complaining about virtue signaling is itself a form of virtue signaling.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on July 30, 2017, 12:23:51 AM
Complaining about virtue signaling is itself a form of virtue signaling.

I am totally evil ... and that is a good thing.  And that ain't virtue signaling.  Fact is one White woman saying something isn't evidence of shit.  If it is, then one Black man robbing a 7-11 is proof that all Blacks are criminals.   Fact is Shiranu hates White people, and I don't blame him ... but then ... I am totally evil ;-0  But I am not as evil as to overgeneralize the behavior of one individual to malign a whole group ... bigotry is beyond evil, even from a SJW.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

I guess one good thing about Trump's election is that bigots (weak-minded fools that they are) have been emboldened into openly expressing their bigotry, not realizing that society in general overwhelmingly abhors bigotry, and as a result they end up getting punished, like losing their jobs or even going to jail.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Shiranu

QuoteFact is Shiranu hates White people...

Fact is, this isn't even remotely true and I'm getting tired of people saying that me. I consider myself someone steeped in "white pride" (and holy shit, is that bait for out-of-context)... and that is exactly why I am so critical of white people. It is because I take pride in my ancestors, their history, their ideals, that I expect us to live up to those standards. That does not come from a place of hate, that comes from a place of love for one's past.

My ancestors ruled from Spain to the edges of India; brought some of the greatest philosophical teachings humanity has ever known into birth; were some of the greatest warriors the world has ever seen; were master mathematicians and architects who's work shine to this day, and don't even get me started on the art, poetry, music my people have produced. My people created secular governments, overthrew monarchs, fought for and brought "equality" to women, blacks, LGBT+, lived in great city-states that tolerated religions outside their own and where the arts, philosophy and science flourished...  for all the terrible shit white people have done, I have seen what "my people" are capable of and I want us to maintain that standard.

Likewise, the pride in my ancestors does not mean I cant appreciate and admire the achievements outside my group. I am both a historian and an anthropologist; I want to learn all I can about my people, and other's past, and I want to know all I can about their present. So while I consider myself someone with alot of "white pride", I also have alot of human "pride", or appreciation.

So to say my opinion comes from one of hate is simply at the exact opposite end of the truth. It is not just a false statement in itself, but also creates a false narrative for my entire belief set.

The Skeletal Atheist

I consider myself someone steeped in "white pride" - Shiranu 2017
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 30, 2017, 12:41:57 AM
Fact is, this isn't even remotely true and I'm getting tired of people saying that me. I consider myself someone steeped in "white pride" (and holy shit, is that bait for out-of-context)... and that is exactly why I am so critical of white people. It is because I take pride in my ancestors, their history, their ideals, that I expect us to live up to those standards. That does not come from a place of hate, that comes from a place of love for one's past.

My ancestors ruled from Spain to the edges of India; brought some of the greatest philosophical teachings humanity has ever known into birth; were some of the greatest warriors the world has ever seen; were master mathematicians and architects who's work shine to this day, and don't even get me started on the art, poetry, music my people have produced. My people created secular governments, overthrew monarchs, fought for and brought "equality" to women, blacks, LGBT+, lived in great city-states that tolerated religions outside their own and where the arts, philosophy and science flourished...  for all the terrible shit white people have done, I have seen what "my people" are capable of and I want us to maintain that standard.

Likewise, the pride in my ancestors does not mean I cant appreciate and admire the achievements outside my group. I am both a historian and an anthropologist; I want to learn all I can about my people, and other's past, and I want to know all I can about their present. So while I consider myself someone with alot of "white pride", I also have alot of human "pride", or appreciation.

So to say my opinion comes from one of hate is simply at the exact opposite end of the truth. It is not just a false statement in itself, but also creates a false narrative for my entire belief set.

OK if you want to quote the Grand Dragon of the KKK.  But some deranged woman?  Not a very good example ... I question why you keep being triggered by bad examples.

And I completely agree with you ... that all people in all cultures have contributed and will contribute.  White Pride stuff is completely stupid.  But is that what this deranged woman was all about?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.