Author Topic: Woman Threatens to "Kill all you fucking Muslim"  (Read 412 times)

Online Baruch

Re: Woman Threatens to "Kill all you fucking Muslim"
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2017, 07:31:29 AM »
I read a newspaper article where the reporter asked 3 random people in a midwest small town diner and none of them had the slightly knowledge about the Russian influence in the last election. 

Trump supporters are generally ignorant of world events...

The small town people and farmer I have met, are way smarter than city dwellers, and geniuses compared to Washington DC.  The cities and general and Washington DC will be ruins some day, visited by our tourists.
שלום

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • The Lore Of Samsara
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
ITT: People are perfectly fine with a random person advocating genocide.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2017, 10:39:17 AM »
Sure, we accept there are idiots among us.  The problem is when people in authority say such nonsense...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead

Offline Atheon

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 12:17:52 PM »
Here's another piece of racist trash:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Offline Atheon

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2017, 12:19:35 PM »
Here's a hilarious one: Islamophobic bigots think empty bus seats are women wearing burkas!

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Online Baruch

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 01:11:52 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Not genocide, suicide ... shouldn't have drunk the water with the fluoride!
שלום

Offline Deidre32

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 01:18:00 PM »
It amazes me that people broad brush an entire religious group or ethnicity based on the actions of a few. Comparatively speaking, the majority of global muslims are peaceful.  Meanwhile, this woman is threatening to kill people who haven't done anything to her, personally. So she is "better than" them?

But she too doesn't represent all of "white America."

I hate generalizations, no matter what they're about.

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• The Lore Of Samsara
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2017, 05:46:46 PM »
Sure, we accept there are idiots among us.  The problem is when people in authority say such nonsense...
People in authority say this nonsense when idiots elect them.

Offline Shiranu (OP)

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2017, 06:23:01 PM »
People in authority say this nonsense when idiots elect them.

This. We have had senators, generals, social powerhouses spew almost the exact same rhetoric, just a little more PC.
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela

"There are not two sides to bigotry and there are not two sides to hatred." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline aitm

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2017, 09:53:27 PM »

ITT: People who are able to discern a real threat from those who aren't.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Online Baruch

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2017, 10:51:20 PM »

I don't worry, my cats will scratch your doggy bits all the way home ;-)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:54:01 AM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• The Lore Of Samsara
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2017, 11:02:48 PM »
It wasn't a "real threat" when average Germans in the 1930's started making threats against Jews. And we all know how that turned out for the Jews.

Online Baruch

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2017, 11:06:32 PM »
It wasn't a "real threat" when average Germans in the 1930's started making threats against Jews. And we all know how that turned out for the Jews.

Hindsight is so liberal ... always 20/20 looking back at our ancestor's mistakes.  Foresight is so conservative ... always 20/20 looking into our descendent's mistakes.

Yes, yes ... the real threat was Howdy Doody and his subliminal messaging to Baby Boomer kids in the1950s ... we are doomed I tell you!

Churchill was right about the Nazis ... but only because a broken clock is right at least twice a lifetime.
שלום

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2017, 02:02:38 AM »
Churchill's clock was broken because he wasn't driving on the right side of the road...

O.P. Shiranu - There are more than a few white Christian churches that teach the first ammendment gives you the right to choose any religion; just as long as it is Christian. They are indoctrinated to believe that there isnt any right in the first ammendment to choose to be a Muslim, or a Budhist or even a Satanist. I'm sure there are a few in North Dakota drinkin that kool aid.

Yes it is normal behavior for a Walmart parking lot, but as someone recently said in another post "argument by popularity doesn't make it right".

Interesting take on white pride. I suppose being proud of the better parts of American history is something to be proud of. For me after looking at the dark side of white history I've come to the conclusion that the white race is a freak of nature that survived only because of its extreme aggressiveness. well since I'm a white boy too, I guess I got a good reason not to keep a mirror in the house
god is never early, but he is never late either... so true, so true; but I would rather have him show up late than to not show up at all. When was the last time god showed up for anything??? uh never

Online Baruch

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2017, 06:53:12 AM »
Original Intent view of Constitution says ... N Dakota is right.  They weren't including Muslims and Atheists in the original intent.  The reason for religious tolerance, was to keep Protestants from killing each other.  It was OK to kill Catholics (except for Maryland) and OK to kill pagans (Native Americans).  And original intent, contrary to Lincoln, clearly allowed slavery, just not further importation of Africans.

But we are past that now ... this isn't the US of President Jefferson or Jackson (the two founders of the D party).  Lincoln was arguably the founder of the R party.

The US has no future as the US.  Like Fukuyama wrote at the end of the Cold War ... we are at the end of history.  And the end of humanity too.
שלום