News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew_2017

Mike,

The utter hatred of Trump by many news organizations and their owners is unprecedented.

QuoteBullshit.  Trump has not changed by getting into office.  He has always been a greedy, stoop to anything, businessman.  He has demonstrated his utter disdain for anyone who is not loyal to him or questions him in any way.  He treats the little guy like shit.

Just the other day Trump was accused of ignoring even unwilling to look at a small child in a wheelchair since this is in character with what the media think of Trump it was reported and tweeted millions of time without any check of the facts. In reality Trump went to the boy first, shook his hand and had a conversation.

What I don't get is why the media has turned its eye to the fact Trump was using this poor boy as a prop for political purposes! He should be impeached for child abuse immediately!

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on July 31, 2017, 03:46:05 PM
Now Trump has fired Scaramouche. Told him to go do the Fandango.

What an embarrassment Trump is. Anyone who voted for him who is not now regretting it or embarrassed about it is seriously sick in the head.

By the way, Obama, while not perfect, was by far the best president in my lifetime (which I admit is not saying much... the last 50 years has produced a string of crappy presidents). Smart, competent, knowledgeable, capable and classy... but imperfect. Clinton was second best. Then there was a wide gap before we get to the mediocre presidents (Carter, Ford, Bush Sr. and Johnson). The remainder (Nixon, Reagan, Bush Jr.) were the Bad Presidents. I don't even consider Trump a president, but he is the worst White House occupant in history.

Kennedy was better than Obama was, but I wasn't born yet.

Mr Kelly, the new WH chief of staff, fired him.  Trump has a hard time firing anyone, so i have read.  Mr Kelly is hard nosed, and will fire many more, if they don't shape up.  Mr Priebus was totally ineffective, so fortunately he quit ... and that made an opportunity for Mr Kelly.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 31, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Unbelievable!  We live in fascinating times.

You are the villain from Princess Bride?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on July 31, 2017, 09:46:37 PM
Mike,

The utter hatred of Trump by many news organizations and their owners is unprecedented.

Just the other day Trump was accused of ignoring even unwilling to look at a small child in a wheelchair since this is in character with what the media think of Trump it was reported and tweeted millions of time without any check of the facts. In reality Trump went to the boy first, shook his hand and had a conversation.

What I don't get is why the media has turned its eye to the fact Trump was using this poor boy as a prop for political purposes! He should be impeached for child abuse immediately!
Well, you have your heroes and I have mine.  You can bow down to your very moral, honest, kind, thoughtful, generous, ethical and truthful wonderful and grand president.  I won't.  But you can do as you wish.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM
As a liberal, I suppose I should relish the continual media stream of comical White House chaos, but in fact I'm starting to get bored with it.  I don't bother keeping up with it, anymore.  I just read the headlines, always at the top of my google home page, and then I scroll down to see if I can find something more interesting to read.  Often times, I have to scroll an entire screen to get past all the Trump de doo.  Is anyone else experiencing Trump fatigue?  It's like having an unwanted guest in my house who won't leave.
I think that's the intention - fatigue. Once we all get so tired of the BS that we stop caring or paying attention, then the real shenanigans will start.

But I agree, it's hard to keep from just getting bored with the whole circus.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 31, 2017, 06:44:52 AMThe Japanese are building family nuke shelters.

I just finished a book, called Wool, the first of the Silo series, about an intentional destruction of the world, that was planned to be survived by people buried in silos. I've only read the first book, so far, so I don't know how it comes out. But it was an entirely plausible scenario, I thought. I can just about see some government doing such a thing.

I'm glad I'm getting old enough to not have to worry for long about this shit.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 31, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
Mr Kelly, the new WH chief of staff, fired him.  Trump has a hard time firing anyone, so i have read.  Mr Kelly is hard nosed, and will fire many more, if they don't shape up.  Mr Priebus was totally ineffective, so fortunately he quit ... and that made an opportunity for Mr Kelly.
It seems like Kelly's taken a demotion, to me. From the head of the most powerful agency in the country - to glorified butler!?
God Not Found

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 31, 2017, 11:49:28 PM
Well, you have your heroes and I have mine.  You can bow down to your very moral, honest, kind, thoughtful, generous, ethical and truthful wonderful and grand president.  I won't.  But you can do as you wish.

I never said those things about our president. He was scrapped off the bottom of the barrel just above Hillary. Besides being an egotistical narcissistic cretin do you agree with these goals.

Resolution of conflicts in the middle east
Securing our borders
Deporting M-13 gang members
Deporting criminal illegal aliens
Creating jobs and wealth in the USA
Negotiating better trade deals for the USA?
Repair our infrastructure

I'm in favor of these initiatives no matter who's in office. I hope who ever is in office is successful regardless of who it is or their politics. I hope if Trump fails its because his policies suck or he isn't able to enact them. I hope he doesn't fail because the opposing party obstructs any and all initiatives.

I'm opposed to anyone being inaccurately defamed...aren't you? Or do you feel different if its someone you dislike then too bad?

Albert Einstein

Baruch

The Republicans are the only obstructionists ... of god Obama.

What are the Democrats for ...

intensification of conflicts in the middle east
Opening our borders
Importing M-13 gang members
Importing criminal illegal aliens
Creating jobs and wealth in China
Negotiating worse trade deals for the USA
Ignoring the decay of our infrastructure ...

Sorry, that is actually  the bi-partisan agenda ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 02, 2017, 09:33:13 PM
I never said those things about our president. He was scrapped off the bottom of the barrel just above Hillary.
I know you never said those things--are you aware of sarcasm?  If he was from the bottom of the barrel then he could not have been 'above' Hillary.  Oh--he is not my president.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 02, 2017, 09:33:13 PM
do you agree with these goals.

Resolution of conflicts in the middle east
Securing our borders
Deporting M-13 gang members
Deporting criminal illegal aliens
Creating jobs and wealth in the USA
Negotiating better trade deals for the USA?
Repair our infrastructure

I could knit-pick each of those, but I understand your point.  Trump, you think, has these as goals of his?  Yeah, right!  If you think so, he has a bridge to sell you.  He has one goal, and one goal only.  He wants to amass more wealth for he and his family.  Period.  The rest is window dressing.  Simply listen to his talks and he will make it clear.  He has not lied about one thing, and one thing only--his desire to increase his wealth.  I could easily say he was a disaster for this country--but he is much worse than that.  But thanks to blind people like you, he will easily serve his full 4 years in office.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 02, 2017, 10:35:42 PM
I know you never said those things--are you aware of sarcasm?  If he was from the bottom of the barrel then he could not have been 'above' Hillary.  Oh--he is not my president.

That looked like a false attribution more than sarcasm. He was at the bottom just above Hillary. The two worst candidates got nominated. If Hillary had won she'd be my president as long as I'm a citizen of the USA.
Albert Einstein

Drew_2017

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2017, 10:03:41 PM
The Republicans are the only obstructionists ... of god Obama.

What are the Democrats for ...

intensification of conflicts in the middle east
Opening our borders
Importing M-13 gang members
Importing criminal illegal aliens
Creating jobs and wealth in China
Negotiating worse trade deals for the USA
Ignoring the decay of our infrastructure ...

Sorry, that is actually  the bi-partisan agenda ;-(

Probably the only thing slowing this agenda down is the general incompetence of government programs.
Albert Einstein

Drew_2017

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 02, 2017, 10:43:13 PM
I could knit-pick each of those, but I understand your point.  Trump, you think, has these as goals of his?  Yeah, right!  If you think so, he has a bridge to sell you.  He has one goal, and one goal only.  He wants to amass more wealth for he and his family.  Period.  The rest is window dressing.  Simply listen to his talks and he will make it clear.  He has not lied about one thing, and one thing only--his desire to increase his wealth.  I could easily say he was a disaster for this country--but he is much worse than that.  But thanks to blind people like you, he will easily serve his full 4 years in office.

Is it the bridge you were sold? He may not actually be in favor of the list, he may be too incompetent even if he is in favor and I'll judge his presidency by whether he makes progress toward these goals. Who I vote president has no bearing on my evaluation, in fact I'm harder on some one I voted for. But I don't think he did it to amass greater wealth. I don't believe he ran to boost his ego. I believe he did it because he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and can do anything better than anyone else and maybe somewhere he wants better things for the people. His children appear successful in their own rights I can't imagine this late in his life he'd expose himself to the scrutiny for more money which he has plenty of.

I hope whoever is in office is successful. I have a great appreciation for this country and what it stands for.

Albert Einstein

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 02, 2017, 10:48:15 PM
Probably the only thing slowing this agenda down is the general incompetence of government programs.

As Trump would say, the Bilderbergers have the world by the pussy ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.