News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Oh, I was 'caught' up in the anti-Trump movement years ago.  It has moved from anti, to hate, to despise, to the love of seeing him dead.  He is beyond despicable.  Personally, he can live as he thinks fit.  But now the entire country has to put up with this disgusting excuse of a human; if I had a choice of saving the life of a dog or Trump--not even thinking, it would be the dog--or the spider or the cockroach.  Our country would be better by a huge margin if he were to have a heart attack and die.  There is absolutely nothing I can point to that is a positive about this piece of shit.  I am heart sick about him being president.  And I am afraid that his presidency marks the lowest level this country has reached since its inception.  And it will go down from here.  He represents hate, classicism,  fear, greed, and violence. 

So, Drew do you now have a sense of what I actually feel about this piece of shit creature?

There you go again ... St Ronnie.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Oh, I was 'caught' up in the anti-Trump movement years ago.  It has moved from anti, to hate, to despise, to the love of seeing him dead.
Dead is just a bit much.  Unemployed is a more worthy goal.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
Cheney - So?

So you are not a businessman ... maybe you want them rounded up, eh Raskalnikov?  I have seen much hatred in the Picture of Dorian Grey you keep in your attic ... I hope you can find some way to dissipate it before it destroys you.
Cheney is a close second. 
Believe me I have thought about you last comment.  That is why I stay away from news channels (well not some ESPN and the Baseball Channel) and don't go to any news sites.  I have been focusing on my hobbies and other activities that feed the good side of me.  I don't want to make myself sick with the venom I'd like to inject into Trump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 30, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
Dead is just a bit much.  Unemployed is a more worthy goal.

Is that you, Zorak?  Space Ghost will foil all your plans!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 09:14:17 PM
Cheney is a close second. 
Believe me I have thought about you last comment.  That is why I stay away from news channels (well not some ESPN and the Baseball Channel) and don't go to any news sites.  I have been focusing on my hobbies and other activities that feed the good side of me.  I don't want to make myself sick with the venom I'd like to inject into Trump.

So your villain identity is Cobra Man?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2017, 09:22:59 PM
So your villain identity is Cobra Man?
Nah--not a cobra.  Inland Taipan. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2017, 12:22:11 AM
Get your fresh hot pizza here, pizza here!
gimme a thick  crust, extra cheese, extra sauce, with mushroom and olive. do you have bread sticks?

I just spoke to someone last week that is still 100% convinced that Trump is better than Hillary. So dam loyal to the republican party that they are blind to the fact that Trump has put us in danger far greater than the danger Hillary's email server did.

So N Korea will be able to launch an ICBM into USA in less than a year. With Trump setting in the big chair that's not good. Be nice if he has only one and decides to send it to D.C.

somebody needs to give that boy some weed. Maybe some Lemon-Thai Kush, get a little couch-lock goin. Then we won't have to listen to his yap.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on July 31, 2017, 01:29:58 AM
gimme a thick  crust, extra cheese, extra sauce, with mushroom and olive. do you have bread sticks?

I just spoke to someone last week that is still 100% convinced that Trump is better than Hillary. So dam loyal to the republican party that they are blind to the fact that Trump has put us in danger far greater than the danger Hillary's email server did.

So N Korea will be able to launch an ICBM into USA in less than a year. With Trump setting in the big chair that's not good. Be nice if he has only one and decides to send it to D.C.

somebody needs to give that boy some weed. Maybe some Lemon-Thai Kush, get a little couch-lock goin. Then we won't have to listen to his yap.

Kill two birds with one stone.  California is the target ... get rid of the hippies, the Mexican immigrants, NORKS get a live test of their system ... what is not to like?

The NORKS can launch now ... they are just waiting for Mini Me to issue the order.  Team America isn't the future, it is here now.  We will be flaming, projectile vomiting, head giving marionettes shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

No, Gary Johnson would have been better.  But you street fighting Commies and Nazis here in the 4th Reich are soo fucked!  Hope you enjoy your conjoined Dresden/Hiroshima.  I will only be an "I" from here on out.  The Rs and Ds are so 1945.

The Japanese are building family nuke shelters.  The Americans are watching Game of Thrones.  Y'all going to get a bad case of whiplash, when reality comes knocking!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 11:20:00 PM
Nah--not a cobra.  Inland Taipan.

Not Cobra?  So an ally of GI Joe then?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

AllPurposeAtheist

I believe that we as a nation (the United States) is in grave risk of coming under attack by another nation because of the perceived weakness in Washington and the White House in particular.
Think about it. If Russia or perhaps China were to invade does anyone realistically believe Trump and his minions would be capable of coherently sustaining a defense of the homeland?
Our military has the weaponry, but the leadership at the top is completely null and void at this point.
I'm not saying an attack is eminent or that would have much to gain and indeed could lead to all out nuclear war, but the risks are more real than at any time I can remember.
I'm not even sure that Trump would even bother to muster a defensive plan, but instead intentionally sabotage any defense in favor of appearing to curry favor from our adversaries..
I think he's willing to sacrifice entire regions of our nation if it meant him getting some sort of business deal passed for himself.
Scary times indeed.
The Republican party had better think long and hard about removing him because if any of this comes to pass they may be the first to get executed if another nations leader is able to grab the reigns of power in this country.  It's not beyond the realm of possibility.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Generalissimo Obama wasn't much to write home about either.  He tried to start nuclear war over Syria and Ukraine .. and did successfully rape Libya.  Is that what you mean by strong?  Fuck foreigners in the ass strong?  He was and still is ... a genius in his own mind, same as Hillary.

I have no fear of foreign invasion, the US military can handle things, even if we have to get the civilians the hell out of the way.  Those who resist, get FEMA camps.  Have you never heard of Jade Helm?

But in fact, there is nothing to stop any nuclear armed nation from attacking us ... including intimidation by any of our civilian leaders.  They are all a joke.  Our greatest war hawk is a man with brain cancer.  Reminds me of France, 1940.  But we have something bigger than the English Channel between us and our enemies.

And no, I don't think the President of Venezuela, Maduro (emphasis on mad) is a threat either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Now Trump has fired Scaramouche. Told him to go do the Fandango.

What an embarrassment Trump is. Anyone who voted for him who is not now regretting it or embarrassed about it is seriously sick in the head.

By the way, Obama, while not perfect, was by far the best president in my lifetime (which I admit is not saying much... the last 50 years has produced a string of crappy presidents). Smart, competent, knowledgeable, capable and classy... but imperfect. Clinton was second best. Then there was a wide gap before we get to the mediocre presidents (Carter, Ford, Bush Sr. and Johnson). The remainder (Nixon, Reagan, Bush Jr.) were the Bad Presidents. I don't even consider Trump a president, but he is the worst White House occupant in history.

Kennedy was better than Obama was, but I wasn't born yet.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

SGOS

Quote from: Atheon on July 31, 2017, 03:46:05 PM
Now Trump has fired Scaramouche.
Unbelievable!  We live in fascinating times.

Johan

Quote from: Atheon on July 29, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
The Republican Party's true nature is being made plain for all to see, and it will be hard for them to keep it from further tarnishing their already tarnished brand.
You know it does not matter in the least how tarnished their brand becomes right?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful