News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Trump is in trouble more and more every day, and I'm glad of that.  Lately, he has been losing the most respected members of the Republican party.  McCain is after him now.  So is Graham.  Sen Flake's book is damning.  His approval rating is dropping.  Independents are falling away in droves.  Pretty soon, he will only have the 20% base of conspiracy theory crazies still supporting him.

The quicker we are rid of this fool, the better.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

nice thought cavebear, but they say mueller could take 2 years to finish his investigation. Idon't know why. We only gotta lock him up in jail or the psyche ward for 10 years or so. Maybe Mueller wants a 100 year sentence.

We could get lucky and have Mr Douche Trump fire Sessions. The Senate likes Sessions as a Senator so if he gets fired its game-on as far as the Senate is concerned.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on August 06, 2017, 03:35:23 AM
nice thought cavebear, but they say mueller could take 2 years to finish his investigation. Idon't know why. We only gotta lock him up in jail or the psyche ward for 10 years or so. Maybe Mueller wants a 100 year sentence.

We could get lucky and have Mr Douche Trump fire Sessions. The Senate likes Sessions as a Senator so if he gets fired its game-on as far as the Senate is concerned.

It depends on the Republicans.  Trump could reassign Sessions to Homeland Security and name a new Attorney General who would fire Mueller.  Then it would be up to the Republicans to decide to impeach Trump. 

The law basically says that Congress can impeach a President for any reason they choose.  They would have considerable Democratic support.  But they would have to start it in the House and conduct it in the Senate.

I think it would be better for the country to impeach Trump.

Baruch

Hillary could eat a live human baby on live TV, and you D's would love it.  You have nothing on the R's.

Nuclear war with China/Russia/NK will take care of you #*#&$ living on both coasts.  Fly Over Country rules!

Retroactively impeach all still living Presidents.  You know you want to.  Show trials, Soviet style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Thinking of it in strictly political terms, I hope Trump remains in office.  He is the perfect worst example of a Republican candidate in 2020.  The GOP desires him in office to sign the bills they can't agree to pass, and he will be the campaign target of every Democrat right down to local alderman.  Are there even Aldermen anymore?  Well, if there are, they will run against him...

Baruch

The D party has so crippled itself, that they have to race in wheelchairs.  Even a one legged Republican can beat them like a drum.  Which is sad.

Aldermen is the term for city councilmen in Chicago .. not my kind of town!  Maybe NYC too?  Old English term ... very much past its sell by date.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

well I was wrong it wasn't 17 it's 16 lawyers investigating Trump. 14 of the top financial crimes lawyers working on Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-russia

I wish they would hurry up so that we could all know how this story ends
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on August 06, 2017, 01:22:02 PM
well I was wrong it wasn't 17 it's 16 lawyers investigating Trump. 14 of the top financial crimes lawyers working on Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-russia

I wish they would hurry up so that we could all know how this story ends
Yes, some things are best resolved quickly.  It is no kindness to kill a person slowly, and no good for the nation to drag things along...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 06, 2017, 02:12:33 PM
Yes, some things are best resolved quickly.  It is no kindness to kill a person slowly, and no good for the nation to drag things along...

With the IRS, you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.  So by definition, Trump isn't innocent.  Neither are you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Seems like the party in power always steps on their own collective dicks...
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Cavebear

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 08, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

That phrase is a sore point for me.  I worked in an administrative office (that managied telecommunication, office space, mail, and fleet management) with equal men and women on the staff.  We had various supervisors who lasted about a year before being removed for incompetence.  One was a former NYC cop sergeant who liked to use the phrase "let's not step on our dicks out there".  To women...  He knew nothing about our programs.  We all thought he was an idiot.  Both for his language and for his lack of program knowledge.

I spoke to him about that one day.  He was shocked that an "inferior" would question him.  He said we all needed "hardening up".  What a jerk!  I HATE guys like that...

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 08, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

Feminists think they will make a difference, until they step on their own boobies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Edited for PC

Seems like the party in power always steps on their collective genitalia or however they self-identify.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Cavebear

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 09, 2017, 12:54:50 PM
Edited for PC

Seems like the party in power always steps on their collective genitalia or however they self-identify.

Yes, he was a Republican...  I never heard any Democrat supervisor speaking so stupidly.

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 09, 2017, 12:54:50 PM
Edited for PC

Either way, political ideologues are contortionists, if you try to figure out how they do that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.