News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White House Bullshit

Started by SGOS, July 28, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

So is anyone talking about how two ego-inflated morons with no diplomatic senses and unpredictable behavior have been threatening each other with nuclear war lately?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 10, 2017, 11:06:11 AM
So is anyone talking about how two ego-inflated morons with no diplomatic senses and unpredictable behavior have been threatening each other with nuclear war lately?

No war is a good idea.  But we seem to be out of good ideas.  Psy-op may become mil-op.  Think 1914.

We have been on borrowed time since 1945 ... so I am pretty used to this.  Trump won't do anything DoD doesn't tell him to do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
No war is a good idea.  But we seem to be out of good ideas.  Psy-op may become mil-op.  Think 1914.

We have been on borrowed time since 1945 ... so I am pretty used to this.  Trump won't do anything DoD doesn't tell him to do.

What happens if North Korea attacks Guam like they say they will? That'd be a declaration of war, and Trump would have the ability to strike back. The only people who would die would be innocent citizens who want nothing to do with this.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 10, 2017, 01:12:46 PM
What happens if North Korea attacks Guam like they say they will? That'd be a declaration of war, and Trump would have the ability to strike back. The only people who would die would be innocent citizens who want nothing to do with this.

Official declarations of war are so passe, and fake too.  US is at war with everyone, all the time, including its own citizens.

Innocents always die (because we all die).  And it is FU to enjoy that sort of thing, but the psychos in charge of nations are ...

What happens if Guam is attacked .. several possibilities, none of which are known at this time.  Like Vietnam, this is all about live testing weapon systems on live people.  And that is FU too.  The NORKS can do several stupid things.  Reaction depends on if and what.  Or the US could act first.  Don't consider Japan, Taiwan, S Korea, China nor Russia ... innocent either.  They are up to their stupid asses in this shit.  All these psycho nations want to test their latest shit on your ass.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 10, 2017, 01:12:46 PM

Guam is a bluff. What point would it serve? All it would do is rain death and destruction on his own country. He doesn't care about his fellow citizens but he would care about not having a country to rule and hide in. If he had nothing to lose he might as well attack Seoul. Its in range.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of his own generals have plans to take Kim Jong-un out. A coup would be the best outcome. Just get your normal ruthless dictator who has no nuclear aspirations to take over and nobody gets hurt.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Atheon

I lived through the 80s when Reagan's rhetoric against the Soviet Union made me frightened about humanity being wiped out in a nuclear fireball, a fear mitigated only when Gorbachev and Reagan engaged in direct talks. But even that fear pales in comparison to what I feel now, with unhinged lunatics in Pyongyang and the White House pushing us to the brink of nuclear war.

There is only one way to prepare for nuclear war: tuck your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

If it comes to war, I have this to say: "Fuck you, Republicans. Fuck you, fuck, you, fuck you. YOU did this."

"But her emails..."
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Unbeliever

It's all Hillary's fault, what with Benghazi and all...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 11, 2017, 04:41:20 PM
It's all Hillary's fault, what with Benghazi and all...

No, everything since 2001 can be blamed on The Shrub ;-))  But if you are serious about scapegoating .. you have to use an actual goat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Drew_2017

Quote from: Atheon on August 11, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
I lived through the 80s when Reagan's rhetoric against the Soviet Union made me frightened about humanity being wiped out in a nuclear fireball, a fear mitigated only when Gorbachev and Reagan engaged in direct talks. But even that fear pales in comparison to what I feel now, with unhinged lunatics in Pyongyang and the White House pushing us to the brink of nuclear war.

There is only one way to prepare for nuclear war: tuck your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

If it comes to war, I have this to say: "Fuck you, Republicans. Fuck you, fuck, you, fuck you. YOU did this."

"But her emails..."

If the conflict is resolved peacefully will you be thanking Trump and the republicans?
Albert Einstein

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 11, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
If the conflict is resolved peacefully will you be thanking Trump and the republicans?

He will be thanking Bernie for his diplomacy ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 30, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Oh, I was 'caught' up in the anti-Trump movement years ago.  It has moved from anti, to hate, to despise, to the love of seeing him dead.  He is beyond despicable.  Personally, he can live as he thinks fit.  But now the entire country has to put up with this disgusting excuse of a human; if I had a choice of saving the life of a dog or Trump--not even thinking, it would be the dog--or the spider or the cockroach.  Our country would be better by a huge margin if he were to have a heart attack and die.  There is absolutely nothing I can point to that is a positive about this piece of shit.  I am heart sick about him being president.  And I am afraid that his presidency marks the lowest level this country has reached since its inception.  And it will go down from here.  He represents hate, classicism,  fear, greed, and violence. 

We have never had a President situation as bad as today, and I was adult during Nixon.  President Trump has threatened the Nations of the World with nuclear ruination, and threatened some damage to local nations, and is clearly out of touch with reality in his internationally disturbing threats.  Therefore, the 25 amendment should be invoked...

So, Drew do you now have a sense of what I actually feel about this piece of shit creature?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 11, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

If this situation resolves itself, it will be in spite of Trump's playground threats. Both he and Kim Jong-Un are unpredictable and hopelessly moronic, which is what caused this situation in the first place. Will Kim Jong-Un call our bluff or will he back off? Only time will tell.
--Fulke Greville--

Drew_2017

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 12, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
If this situation resolves itself, it will be in spite of Trump's playground threats. Both he and Kim Jong-Un are unpredictable and hopelessly moronic, which is what caused this situation in the first place. Will Kim Jong-Un call our bluff or will he back off? Only time will tell.

So none of the previous administrations actions led to the conflict today? NKO built up its military capability from the ground up starting the day Trump was inaugurated?

Regardless of what happens if it turns out good its in spite of Trump if it turns out bad its because of Trump across the board on all subjects I imagine.
Albert Einstein

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 12, 2017, 12:21:40 PM
So none of the previous administrations actions led to the conflict today? NKO built up its military capability from the ground up starting the day Trump was inaugurated?

Regardless of what happens if it turns out good its in spite of Trump if it turns out bad its because of Trump across the board on all subjects I imagine.

Do you think it is wise to say to an unpredictable dictator with nuclear power, "If you don't do what I say, I will reign down fire on you, the likes of which you have never seen before?" If someone with more diplomatic sense were in charge, like Obama, he would be trying to diffuse the situation instead of escalate it. But if you want to bring up previous administrations and their tendencies to start stupid, avoidable wars, which one started the War on Terror, the never ending conflict with no positive results we're still stuck with today?
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 12, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

Well, yeah!  It sure isn't anything Trump will have done.  You don't control a rabid dog with a rabid human.

And I just realized what some earlier poster meant referring to a "poster fungus" 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!