Author Topic: DEATH IS FINAL.  (Read 328 times)

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: DEATH IS FINAL.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
Oh... oh man...

Solomon was a great member... hell... a great guy...I never really know what to sat to someone that lost someone else, but you have my deepest sympathies....
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 07:57:20 AM »
Linda, I am so sorry for the pain you and your family are experiencing. What a sad, sad loss.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »
Sad to hear. My condolences to you and your family.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Online Cavebear

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 04:27:42 PM »

This is from Solomon Zorn's sister.  My brother took his own life on July 20, 2017.  He is truly missed, and he requested that I post this information on his forums for him.

Sincerely,
Linda Witt

I am very sorry.  I traded a few emails with Solomon a few months ago and respected his thoughts and poetry. His site was bookmarked on my computer.  We faded apart because I was "busy", thinking there was time to discuss his poems more.

I appreciate your telling us this sad news.  People sometimes just disappear on sites.  I myself have been compiling a list of people and sites to tell in the event of my own death (as a precautionary measure only), but this strikes home.

It matters that you told us.  At least we know.  My (and I know all our) thoughts to you for the loss and sadness. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead