Author Topic: Site donations  (Read 11097 times)

Offline wolf39us

Re: Site donations
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2017, 07:59:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?

Offline SGOS

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2017, 08:33:46 AM »
Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?
Well, how about that?  It's on the "Home" page.  I could have sworn that in was always in the first post of the fund drive.

Offline Naru

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2017, 10:45:18 AM »
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Thank you for your help. No worries, if donation doesn't cover the site, I will be covering the rest. Any help though would be great.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2018, 12:36:05 AM »
Question:  If you get more donations to the site than the costs to run it, what do you do with the extra? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline wolf39us

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2018, 12:37:15 AM »
I don’t think that’s happened yet.  That being said, the additional money would rollover to the following year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2018, 01:37:02 AM »
I hope I just rolled it over...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Naru

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2018, 07:19:31 PM »
Question:  If you get more donations to the site than the costs to run it, what do you do with the extra? 

It will roll over. It goes to a paypal account that is separate which I only use to pay for the site.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk