Yes, the Right wing is evil ...

Started by Baruch, July 21, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"circular firing squad. The only people that win are the ones that sell body armor"

First sentence ... the current political scene in the US

Second sentence ... didn't the President offer to see 100s of billions of arms to SA ... who attacked us on 9/11?  No conspiracy ... move along citizen.

Yes, I remember Vietnam.  Older brother and older cousin served in country.  The D-party is virtuous, because they are going to turn us all SJW with their gay-dar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

The democrats and the republicans both serve the same deep state. Whichever one 'wins' just has to do with the popular culture of the day. The deep state puts forward the party it thinks will have the best effect on the masses.

Shiranu

QuoteThe Rs aren't even close to Hitler? seriously? Wall st is responsible for the deaths of millions of people
and the destruction of billions of lives around the world... unless you're making a point of Hitler being a Christian, I am sure they are more than half way there

The Rs are destructive through short-sightedness and selfish policy. Hitler was destructive through purely evil policy. There is a difference, like it or not. Democrats are guilty for countless suffering as well through short-sighted and selfish policy, as well as cowardly accepting Republican offers.

The damage America has done is due to it's power and protecting it's power, not because it is, as a whole, evil. Nazi Germany you cannot say the same; the Germans were broken and poor, and fueled their rebirth on an ideology of pure hatred.

Americans do countless damage because of our capitalistic, selfish society; that transcends Republicanism or Democraticism and thus I don't hold either party overly responsible for that. Once that is taken out the equation, the Republicans are still horribly, objectively worse than the Democrats in terms of policy. But if we are using Hitler/Stalin comparisons, than they are Richard Nixon... still really shitty, but just cant be compared. Corrupt and selfish, but not evil.

Never thought I would actually have to defend the Republicans.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Nixon was a liberal, compared to contemporary R party hacks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

when pharmaceutical companies continue to sell drugs when they already have positive proof that thousands of people have already been killed by that drug, is evil.

when oil companies continue to pump frac chemicals into the ground close to drinking water supplies when they know people will get sick, is also evil.

when oil companies overthrow the governments of small countries because they refuse to let them drill, is also evil

when the the medical community pushes a treatment like kemotherapy that has an overall success rate of less than 15% as if it some kind of magic; just so they can make a wad of cash; is also evil.

when the A.M.A. covers up cures for cancer and labels the researches as quacks, is also evil.

I dont have a complete list, but when I say Wall St is responsible for the deaths of millions of people, it isn't a figure of speech. So who are the vast majority of executive board members of Wall st companies? Ds or Rs
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Love of money ... and power ... is more powerful than any human virtue.  If Gandhi had been offered a good hamburger, he would have stopped being Hindu!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on July 27, 2017, 02:22:59 AM
when pharmaceutical companies continue to sell drugs when they already have positive proof that thousands of people have already been killed by that drug, is evil.

when oil companies continue to pump frac chemicals into the ground close to drinking water supplies when they know people will get sick, is also evil.

when oil companies overthrow the governments of small countries because they refuse to let them drill, is also evil

when the the medical community pushes a treatment like kemotherapy that has an overall success rate of less than 15% as if it some kind of magic; just so they can make a wad of cash; is also evil.

when the A.M.A. covers up cures for cancer and labels the researches as quacks, is also evil.

I dont have a complete list, but when I say Wall St is responsible for the deaths of millions of people, it isn't a figure of speech. So who are the vast majority of executive board members of Wall st companies? Ds or Rs

Agree with the first 3.  Doubtful on the last 2
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Atheon

Looks like there are still a few Republicans with a conscience. The "skinny repeal" was thankfully defeated. Obamacare lives on, for now. Good. Trump will throw a twitter tantrum!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Cavebear

Quote from: Atheon on July 28, 2017, 02:45:33 AM
Looks like there are still a few Republicans with a conscience. The "skinny repeal" was thankfully defeated. Obamacare lives on, for now. Good. Trump will throw a twitter tantrum!
I look forward to the newest Trump twitter tantrum!  Anything that shows Trump for the fool he is is fine with me.  And BTW, his new friend Scaramucchi is a real gem too. 

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on July 28, 2017, 02:45:33 AM

You mean, you were saved by McCain, who has brain cancer?  Hope you mean someone else.  If McCain is your savior, then you are a neocon playing dress-up.

The toddler tantrum of The Mouch ... had me laughing harder than I had in 20 years!  It is like a clown, jumping off a building because he is suicidally depressed, and who then falls up!  If I were the Don, I would have him do all my Tweets ... no need for Trump to not go play another round of golf.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Scaramucchi is just what Trump wants around him.  Worthless, dependable, and disposable...